AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Is this what they call british humor?

incredulous.gif

ikr?

"no u" / "ur mom" level comeback :head: i thought this forum's users had more than than in them

i'm not asking for world class comebacks like patosheva posting a gangbang to insult his opponent's mother, but come on you need to do better

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I said he is performing at a bigger stage earlier than R9. Thats a fact. He is the star player in a team that just made to the final.
And then i did say its a tough ask but he is someone who has the talent to match R9

Messi/CR7 era is unlike anything R9 or others faced

Nedved Owen Sheva etc won balon d’or among others. None of them would have any chance against Messi/CR7

I disagree.
Messi and CR I believe face less tough defenders and defenses and get more calls and protection from the referees in this era of football.

There's no true equivalent to Nesta, Maldini, Stam, Thuram, Cannavaro in this era of defenders. Thiago Silva and Sergio Ramos perhaps.

Also R9 had many highly talented contemporaries in the attacking department. In this era, Messi and CR7 TOWER over anyone...even the likes of Neymar Hazard, Bale etc. The #2 spot is very far off.

As regards the players themselves....BOTH of them experience a decline when not playing for a super stacked team. Messi has it worse. R9 was always R9 ...whatever club, whatever condition etc.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Didier Deschamps the only weakness that France team has

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
ikr?

"no u" / "ur mom" level comeback :head: i thought this forum's users had more than than in them

i'm not asking for world class comebacks like patosheva posting a gangbang to insult his opponent's mother, but come on you need to do better
Did anyone save that video? Absolute GOAT patosheva moment

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
ikr?

i'm not asking for world class comebacks like patosheva posting a gangbang to insult his opponent's mother, come on you need to do better

You need to open the Britain vs Croatia thread.... Less than 4 hours left :fp:

Schedule