"Viewpoint" By Persik & Kyara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
gaizka22 said:
Persik seemed to know a lot about Milan this season (well, who doesn't) and just can't wait for a related thread to state his/her thoughts piecemeal. He/she feels it is necesarry to get it all out in one thread.

Most of his/her thoughts have been discussed or posted somewhere in the forum by some members who have similar thoughts. I'm not saying it is wrong to have the same thoughts and then 'publish' it but my impression after reading it is "tell me something we don't know".

Exactly. No need to repackage what's already been said and wrap it up with a load of ostentation.

JUANES

BARCA HATER
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Crespo, Sheva, Gila, Kaká, Pippo, ballack, webó, tejada and myself
Lo Tsar said:
What the hell is this? Are you just publishing some kind of private conversation?

hey tlo sar...im gettin tired of you...

really..stop being so annoying..or you will regret it..let others give their opinions...and pliz...stay sharp and SHUT UPPPPP!!!!!!!11

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All right, enough is enough.

What started out as a good idea and civilized conversation (gee, what's that?) on here has devolved into a chasm of bitching and moaning and the usual petulance that it's become damaged beyond repair.

Therefore, I'm pulling the plug on this before it gets even more out of hand. Quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of this crap.

Last edited:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Lo Tsar said:
I know. We have to listen now and be told what to think by others. Any notion of having an opinion now is strictly a no no. Unless it's to offer bed favours for highlights, then it's more than welcome. :rolleyes:
Lo Tsar said:
Your right. Why on earth is it that I thought the very point of a discussion board was to have discussions? Much better I think to take leaf out of your book and publicly spaff myself over Shevchenko at every given opertunity. :o
This is gonna be a good reminder for you so you learn how to talk to a lady next time.

So long, and this time it's for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule