Maldini, Baresi
welcome here :)

um i dont think that they are, i havent heard anything in the paper yet

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
No, I don´t think there´s anything official about any summer tour yet.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
They have toured USA the past 2 years, so they might go for a third, or perhaps somewhere else.Likely USA again IMO, since Milan are trying to forge a strong name in the states.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Naraku said:
They have toured USA the past 2 years, so they might go for a third, or perhaps somewhere else.Likely USA again IMO, since Milan are trying to forge a strong name in the states.

You are right since MILAN is the second most favored soccer team in US after DC United.

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
Gatorbasu said:
You are right since MILAN is the second most favored soccer team in US after DC United.

LOL is that serious? I wouldnt imagine it

sivlE

Volunteer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Entire AC Milan Squad
Gatorbasu said:
That is plain wrong. The EPL is much more popular than Serie A in the US and La Liga is probably even more popular.

The most popular European teams in the US are Manchester United and Real Madrid.

Reaction score
US Fan needs help

I'll be traveling through Milan at the end of October 2006. Does anybody know when the schedule for next season will be released? Specifically, we'll be in Milan Sunday October 29th. I checked last year's schedule and it looks like they played October 29th, 2005 which was a saturday. Do they usually play on Saturdays or Sundays? Any ideas on how to get tickets and how much they generally cost? Thanks.

mercy2000

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaladze(the best!), Inzaghi, Leonardo, Albertini, Van Basten, Massaro.
travelingfan said:
I'll be traveling through Milan at the end of October 2006. Does anybody know when the schedule for next season will be released? Specifically, we'll be in Milan Sunday October 29th. I checked last year's schedule and it looks like they played October 29th, 2005 which was a saturday. Do they usually play on Saturdays or Sundays? Any ideas on how to get tickets and how much they generally cost? Thanks.
Sorry,but the next season schedule will be released after the end of the trial,so I think you'll know everything in late july-early august.Remember,the schedule can change for CL matches...
About tickets info & cost,you'll find something in other threads..

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
Milan arent popular in the public at any place, there are fans in all countries but only a
few are in one place , so its like a spread fandom

sivlE

Volunteer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Entire AC Milan Squad
BoredGame said:
does anyone have any idea about the tour
It is obviously not happening. Half of the club is injured and they have Champions League qualifying matches to worry about.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I heard we will play one tournament in Spain vs Deportivo La Coruna .. Atletico Madrid .. but I aint sure who are the others teams , its in official site ..

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
No Milan are not playing in the USA this summer. I don't think they are going on tour anywhere at all. Theymade everyone come back for vacation for the CL qualifying and league starts 2 weeks later, so I doubt they will tour anywhere.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Seamus said:
No Milan are not playing in the USA this summer. I don't think they are going on tour anywhere at all. Theymade everyone come back for vacation for the CL qualifying and league starts 2 weeks later, so I doubt they will tour anywhere.

MILAN TO PLAY HERRERA TROPHY
7/31/2006
MILAN - Milan will play in the ’Trofeo Teresa Herrera’ from August 11 to 13 in La Coruna. The first game for Carlo Ancelotti’s side will be on August 12 at 22.00CET against Atletico Madrid. If the scores are level after 90 minutes then penalties will decide the outcome. The winners will play the winners from Deportivo-Nacional Montevideo the following day at 22.00CET while the third-place match will take place at 19.30CET. If the scores are level after 90 minutes then there will thirty minutes of extra time and then penalty if needed.

acmilan.com ;)

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
So I guess I was sort of wrong. I don't really consider playing in Spain as touring since it's about 2 hours away from Milan, but atleast it something for the Milan fans in Spain.

Thanks for the info Besi :D

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
Zed_darkx said:
Milan arent popular in the public at any place, there are fans in all countries but only a
few are in one place , so its like a spread fandom

Thats a very Biased opinion. Where I live, about half of the italian soccer population are Milan fans, with a few Giuve and inter supporters. Out of me and my friends, 3 out of us 5 are Milan supporters. Trust me, Milan has more supporters than Juve do, and they aren't glory hunters like the chelsea supporters and Man U. supporters, or Barca supporters, or REal MERDRID supporters....if you can call them supporters.