The epic of Dzeko

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
guy in the middle is hajduk split playmaker senaid ibričić also bosnian nt player, wouldn't mind having him in milan. he's by far the best player in croatian league.

Haven't heard of him. How old is he? Any big clubs in europe after him?

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Haven't heard of him. How old is he? Any big clubs in europe after him?

he's like 24. perhaps he's no world beater but some premier league clubs like blackburn and stoke are interested in signing him but latest rumors say he'll end up in rubin kazan for 6m euros. would be nice addition, he's versatile with high work rate and can play virtually anywhere in midfield. this season he scored 22 goals in croatian league, considering he's not forward i'll say not bad at all.

taucho

Beginner
Reaction score
mic is there

ibricic-pandza-dzeko-beslicem-sarajevo-sreca-moja-slika-171098

microphones ? he really love them isnt he

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
he's like 24. perhaps he's no world beater but some premier league clubs like blackburn and stoke are interested in signing him but latest rumors say he'll end up in rubin kazan for 6m euros. would be nice addition, he's versatile with high work rate and can play virtually anywhere in midfield. this season he scored 22 goals in croatian league, considering he's not forward i'll say not bad at all.

Sounds good... the type of midfielder we desperately need.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
I don't see Dzeko agreeing to go to Juventus given their current state. Bayern could be a challenge, but will Wolfsburg want to sell to them? At the end of the day, they might realize that Dzeko will leave at some point and Milan is about as small a threat to their hopes and dreams as anyone. My hope is that we can somehow trick them into accepting Huntelaar + cash.

i dont really think he'll go to juve now after their lack of CL next season... plus I think Juve want Pazzini more. Wolfsburg would be ******** to sell to Bayern... bayern are DIRECT competition and it would be the worst decision they could make. In all honesty, Milan is the best option by far. Dzeko wants to come here the most by far. We have a viable solution for them in Huntelaar. And we could help bring some experienced older players to them like Kaladze, Oddo, etc... I know some might think Kala and Oddo can't be good anywhere but thats false, on Wolfsburg, players like Kala and Oddo would help bring some necessary experience (we have too much here at milan with our geriatric squad) to the team.... Now, ManU would also be enticing for Wolfs and they can give Berbatov to help...

So, after summing it up, Wolfs' best options are ManU and Milan, and taking into account Dzeko wants Milan, we are clearly the best option. I just hope it happens though, but i know it wont... i have no faith in our transfers anymore

adieet

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If its not because of money, we are the best choice for dzeko.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
I still maintain that Dzeko will come to us for cheaper than expected. Think about it logically, there are only so many clubs that are willing/able to pay 40mil and need a new striker, and for those few clubs there are some better options. Plus after the WC, there will be some players who show up on these clubs radar, but will have increased prices based on their performances.

Realistically, I don't think anyone besides maybe Bayern and Juve are still remotely close to Dzeko, but who knows what Del Neri wants, Bayern kinda need to get rid of Robben, Ribery, and Olic so if they do that they would be our only competition and they'd beat us for him easily, but they are looking other places as well, so who knows.

We're not out of it yet, unless we have decided that we won't pay for him.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dzeko's 40 million is just a value the club says as a ballmark negotiation point. In the end it will definitely come down.

It's the same as Santos saying Ganso for 50 million and Arsenal which kept on saying Fab for 60 million and we saying Pato for nothin less than 60-80 million etc, just to turn away suitors. He's not worth more than 25-30 and if we put a good bid around that WB will accept that.

Bayern is not getting rid of Olic or Robben !!! Olic is 21 and Robben is thier best player. Only one going is Ribery most likely for some insane amount to the club that is good in overpaying - Madrid. And they will most likely sign Krasic as replacement. They could still upgrade thier CF option too and unlike us don't have other killing requirements in the squad. But still he wants us more than Munich and WB would rather sell him to us than Munich. So I'm still hopeful somethin will happen soon. He's supposed to make a decision by month end.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
The way I see it, Bayern and Man united are our competitors for this transfer.

Jube and livershitt will play europa league. Count them out I guess.
Chelsea have anelka, drogba and will bid for either torres or aguero
Real have Benz, Higuain and CR. I can't see Dzeko being interested to fight for a place there.
Barca have Zlatan (he will stay), Bojan and will probably get Villa.
Merda have Milito, eto'o, Pandev and by the looks of it Balo will stay.
Arsenal will get chamakh, it's almost done right?

Bayern have as some of you mentioned Olic, mueller, Gomez. But they usually get the best players in bundesliga, especially strikers. They are dangerous.

United have rooney as their nr 1 striker. I believe Dzeko want to go somewhere where he is nr 1, like in milan.

If we are interested, we can get this guy. But I haven't heard any rumours about him lately and neither have G said anything. It worries me a bit but could actually be a good thing.

I'm only worried about Bayern.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if we dont get him there's any excellent chance that him and Krasic will end up at Bayern

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
German portal Sportal.de chosen for our team members Wolfsburg striker Edin Jack the best player league.

Bosnia and Herzegovina, "a machine for achieving the goals" season in which he scored 22 goals and 10 assists enrolled completed the first list of the best players with an average score of 2.97.

Sportal.de states that Džeko played well the second part of the season in which he scored 15 goals and 4 assists enrolled.

After Jack on the list of the best players in the Bundesliga is Bayer striker Stefan Kießling with an average score of 3.02, and the Werder striker Claudio Pizarro, with a mean score of 3.0

samir10

Reaction score
Fav. Players
it's not jack or djeko it's DŽEKO, DZEKO is also fine.

samir10

Reaction score
Fav. Players

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
haj ba bjaaazi nisam znao da si bosančeros :D

heheh jesam buraz iz Sarajeva, a ti.
da hoce Dzeko doci ,ovi na forumu ni neznaju kako je dobar .jebiga ostaje da se nadamo jer nesto logicki razmisljam , u juve nece zbog lige sampiona , barsa ,real imaju svoje napadace , bajren cisto sumnjam a i oni imaju gomeza olica klosea podolski se vraca onog mulera itd , mancester ehh mislim da ferguson ne zeli dati ni 30mil, a citiy jebes njih , liverpool nema kinte ko i mi hehe , arsenal je postpisao onog chamaka ,jedino chelsi

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
English! Do you speak it?

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi * Maldini * Nesta * Albertini * Gattuso * Pirlo * Kaká * Rui Costa * Sheva * Pippo * Borri
Berlu make it happen!

E

Esoteric

You know now that Milito and co might be leaving and Inter will bring many new players this summer, Dzeko might be a target for them. They are the only ones ready to pay 40 million after this CL win. Even Real Madrid and City won't. Would be cool though if they made an offer and Dzeko said he doesn't want to go.

Reaction score
Liverpool Eye Edin Dzeko As Replacement For Fernando Torres - Report

Liverpool are lining up Wolfsburg hit man Edin Dzeko to replace Fernando Torres, should the Spanish international leave Anfield this summer according to the News of the World.
May 23, 2010 6:38:00 AM

Dzeko, 24, was the leading goalscorer in the Bundesliga last season and his goalscoring exploits have attracted interest from a number of top clubs including AC Milan, Chelsea and Manchester City.

However, the report claims that new Wolfsburg coach Steve McClaren, may look to get as much as he can for the German side's star player.

Sources suggest that Liverpool will offer both Lucas Leiva and Ryan Babel plus cash, for a player valued at around £30 million.

If the Merseysiders were to make a move, it would be the clearest indication yet that they expect Torres to leave this summer.

source: goal.com

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Liverpool Eye Edin Dzeko As Replacement For Fernando Torres - Report

Liverpool are lining up Wolfsburg hit man Edin Dzeko to replace Fernando Torres, should the Spanish international leave Anfield this summer according to the News of the World.
May 23, 2010 6:38:00 AM

Dzeko, 24, was the leading goalscorer in the Bundesliga last season and his goalscoring exploits have attracted interest from a number of top clubs including AC Milan, Chelsea and Manchester City.

However, the report claims that new Wolfsburg coach Steve McClaren, may look to get as much as he can for the German side's star player.

Sources suggest that Liverpool will offer both Lucas Leiva and Ryan Babel plus cash, for a player valued at around £30 million.

If the Merseysiders were to make a move, it would be the clearest indication yet that they expect Torres to leave this summer.

source: goal.com

If Torres is available ,i hope Berlusconi changed his mind about him and got a boner for him.

Imagine this : Dihno -Torres-Pato ,we would score some 85 goals or more like we did back in 2005 :D

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
If Torres is available ,i hope Berlusconi changed his mind about him and got a boner for him.

Imagine this : Dihno -Torres-Pato ,we would score some 85 goals or more like we did back in 2005 :D

+1

Dzeko would be really great also. A dream, he is very competent. One worry is his injuries though.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There's no way Liverpool blows the money from Torres on one player.

Also, there's no way in hell I would choose Torres over Dzeko. I think Dzeko will be considered world class in a hear or two, and he has not proven to be anywhere near as vulnerable to injuries as Torres has. He is always injured...

Even if Berlusconi wanted to spend the cash on Dzeko, it isn't really worth it given all of our needs.

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
There's no way Liverpool blows the money from Torres on one player.

Also, there's no way in hell I would choose Torres over Dzeko. I think Dzeko will be considered world class in a hear or two, and he has not proven to be anywhere near as vulnerable to injuries as Torres has. He is always injured...

Even if Berlusconi wanted to spend the cash on Dzeko, it isn't really worth it given all of our needs.

they already have blown a huge amount on cash on Aquilani as a replacement for xavi alonso if it came to it i am sure that rafa would spend whatever is necessary for Dzeko if that is his target however i would envisage pool wanting benzema if they were to replace Torres.

3 points i would like to make 1, As for berlusconi any player he buys is a gift look at ronnie ronaldo and nesta as previous examples these players can make an impact. 2, It is berlusconi money he is going to spend it on the players he wants there is no room for alternative signings in that situation.3, If berlusconi does buy a striker it give milan the option to sell either borriello or klass and use that money plus any profit to spend as the manager see fit.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Real Madrid Closing In On Wolfsburg Star Edin Dzeko - Report

Bosnian international Edin Dzeko is continually being linked with a move away from Bundesliga side Wolfsburg and initially appeared to be on his way to Italian titans Milan.

However, Milan are reluctant to meet Wolfsburg's asking price and the prolific hitman could now join Real Madrid instead. The Blancos have supposedly told Wolfsburg that they're ready to match Dzeko's €40 million release clause.

According to a report in Wolfsburger Nachrichten, the 24-year-old attacker has already landed in Madrid to open contract negotiations with Real and Dzeko is supposedly eager to join the Spanish powerhouse.

Wolfsburg and Real Madrid haven't commented on the rumours yet, but Dzeko could agree personal terms with Real in the upcoming days if the report is to be believed.

Dzeko has been Wolfsburg's star player in the past couple of seasons. The highly rated attacker has scored 57 goals in 94 Bundesliga appearances for the Wolfe so far.

It's just goal but I just shat my pants.

I'm going to be depressed for a week if we don't get this guy. Berlu!:spank:

Last edited:

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Udinese have confirmed their interest in Denis if he goes there Napoli will surely go for Borriello and then we will get Dzeko, I also think Hunt will be solid as we have Inzaghi for back up

Schedule