The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 30-11-2015, 03:18   #10021
leaf
Rule me Kamala!!!
 
leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva
Default



Signature
#Expertz on Roma:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Musa is better than Romagnoli.
on Berto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Berto … could be to us for the next 5 years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2015, 03:23   #10022
Allan_Sombrero
AC Milan Icon
 
Allan_Sombrero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
GOAT

Also ignore Tfat.... he thinks that the shit after the Koyoto Arc is cannon. Messi fans aren't usually known for their taste

What we, the fans want to see is the Enishi revenge arc getnimated a

After the Shishio arc, the rest is just fillers....although I liked the Shimabarra (Amakusa Arc) and the Knights arc wasn't half bad either.

I'm just into Claymore and I think it's pretty decent....can anyone recommend other shit for me?
Yep. I remember it being filler episodes after Kenshin and Shishio's fight. They should have stopped it at ep. 62/63 (can't remember exactly which one was the last episode of the Kyoto Arc)

But what kind of anime you looking for? If it's more Samurai anime then watch these:

- Samurai Champloo
- Sword of the Stranger
- Samurai 7
Allan_Sombrero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2015, 04:39   #10023
jammin
pour l'éternité
 
jammin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tfat View Post


This picture accurately reflects leaf's taste in footballers and anime.

One on the right actually looks a bit like Neymar

Fatron
He wanted to fuck over his successor


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casualista View Post
Best.

World cup.

Ever.
jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2015, 06:57   #10024
Ultra Swan
.,.foREVer.,.
 
Ultra Swan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: City of Evil
Fav. Players: AC Milan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
GOAT

Also ignore Tfat.... he thinks that the shit after the Koyoto Arc is cannon. Messi fans aren't usually known for their taste

What we, the fans want to see is the Enishi revenge arc getnimated a

After the Shishio arc, the rest is just fillers....although I liked the Shimabarra (Amakusa Arc) and the Knights arc wasn't half bad either.

I'm just into Claymore and I think it's pretty decent....can anyone recommend other shit for me?
Claymore, . Are you watching or reading? I recommend the manga, the anime goes off track at some point.
Ultra Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2015, 13:17   #10025
leaf
Rule me Kamala!!!
 
leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariolovesjammin View Post
He wanted to fuck over his successor
Meanwhile, all of Messi's successors surpass him when they turn 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Swan View Post
Claymore, . Are you watching or reading? I recommend the manga, the anime goes off track at some point.
Watching....I only read RK and Berserk

In other news...is "Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito" any good? LeLouch of the Rebellion was pretty good but I dunno about this one

I would ask Jammin....but after he made me watch that all tranny highschool thing....


Signature
#Expertz on Roma:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Musa is better than Romagnoli.
on Berto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Berto … could be to us for the next 5 years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 02:34   #10026
General
God Emperor of Humility
 
General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Fav. Players: People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Default

Forgot to mention

Pharoah- do you want that lap top

I am buying one for you if you need one


Signature
David, please sell me the forum
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 03:09   #10027
Mr Delicious
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: close proximity of congo
Default

Hard for a banned member who literally cannot post to respond to an offer, eh general? I dont know why you keep doing it are you expecting them to magically get unbanned and respond to the many posts youve written about them


Whats Einsteins famous quote, insanity is repeating something multiple times and expecting a different result?
Mr Delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 03:10   #10028
Mr Delicious
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: close proximity of congo
Default

Tried claymore years ago but never could quite get into it, might try it again
Mr Delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 03:20   #10029
General
God Emperor of Humility
 
General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Fav. Players: People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Delicious View Post
Hard for a banned member who literally cannot post to respond to an offer, eh general? I dont know why you keep doing it are you expecting them to magically get unbanned and respond to the many posts youve written about them


Whats Einsteins famous quote, insanity is repeating something multiple times and expecting a different result?
Hmmmmmmmm.........................



So, you need/want that laptop or not.

Hint: I'm good for it. Free new laptop. Just say the word.


Signature
David, please sell me the forum
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 03:22   #10030
General
God Emperor of Humility
 
General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Fav. Players: People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Delicious View Post
Tried claymore years ago but never could quite get into it, might try it again
homelessness...


Signature
David, please sell me the forum
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 03:25   #10031
General
God Emperor of Humility
 
General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Fav. Players: People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Default

It's a lose/lose, Pharaoh.

Give in to your inner pubes


Signature
David, please sell me the forum
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 03:31   #10032
Mr Delicious
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: close proximity of congo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by General View Post
homelessness...
Ive never been homeless and im thankful to never be in that situation. Having people walk by staring at you in sheer disdain thinking "why cant he/she get a damn job" when they cant even get clean clothes let alone a decent shower to show up looking halfway presentable enough to get a job. Forced to beg for whatever little money then forced to prioritize between whatever bad habits they developed and sustenance. I can think of few worse scenarios in life

If you truly gave that homeless man food, i've gained quite a bit of respect for you.
Mr Delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 03:35   #10033
Allan_Sombrero
AC Milan Icon
 
Allan_Sombrero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default

@Derpu I finished Anohana and it was extremely good.

 
The ending theme is beautiful and on par (if not better) than My Most Precious Treasure in Angel Beats.



I would post the complete song but all of them have spoilers from the series.
Allan_Sombrero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 03:36   #10034
General
God Emperor of Humility
 
General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Fav. Players: People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Delicious View Post
Ive never been homeless and im thankful to never be in that situation. Having people walk by staring at you in sheer disdain thinking "why cant he/she get a damn job" when they cant even get clean clothes let alone a decent shower to show up looking halfway presentable enough to get a job. Forced to beg for whatever little money then forced to prioritize between whatever bad habits they developed and sustenance. I can think of few worse scenarios in life

If you truly gave that homeless man food, i've gained quite a bit of respect for you.
I actually went out and bought a dude breakfast...

Outside of treating you like a kid brother, I actually am extremely charitable and generous outside of this E persona.

With that said, the people that say "why can't you get a damn job" are idiots

A massive ratio of homeless people are disabled from a psycho/social perspective and their family gave up on them due to the cost it the stress

Caring for people that don't have is one of the truly rewarding things that I believe people can do.

ok, back to General RnB persona


Signature
David, please sell me the forum
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 03:43   #10035
Allan_Sombrero
AC Milan Icon
 
Allan_Sombrero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by General View Post
I actually went out and bought a dude breakfast...

Outside of treating you like a kid brother, I actually am extremely charitable and generous outside of this E persona.

With that said, the people that say "why can't you get a damn job" are idiots

A massive ratio of homeless people are disabled from a psycho/social perspective and their family gave up on them due to the cost it the stress

Caring for people that don't have is one of the truly rewarding things that I believe people can do.

ok, back to General RnB persona
Definitely.

However, the one thing I don't like is when homeless people get mad when you buy them food and instead want money for drugs/alcohol or when it's just an act to get money out of people.

There's this one guy near the Wal-Mart I live at who during the day pretends to be physically disabled (limps) and begs for money but when nighttime comes; he runs to his bike and heads home like it's no big deal.
Allan_Sombrero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 03:44   #10036
Mr Delicious
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: close proximity of congo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by General View Post
Hmmmmmmmm.........................



So, you need/want that laptop or not.

Hint: I'm good for it. Free new laptop. Just say the word.
I mean shit, if youre offering me free stuff i wont turn it down
Mr Delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 03:48   #10037
General
God Emperor of Humility
 
General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Fav. Players: People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Delicious View Post
I mean shit, if youre offering me free stuff i wont turn it down
there you are

I'll PM you


Signature
David, please sell me the forum
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 03:54   #10038
Sage
Phase 3
 
Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Default

general's theme song

Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 03:56   #10039
Allan_Sombrero
AC Milan Icon
 
Allan_Sombrero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
general's theme song

Omfg

Sage
Allan_Sombrero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 03:58   #10040
General
God Emperor of Humility
 
General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Fav. Players: People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
general's theme song



This is all an elaborate exit strategy...

My new job is all consuming...


I will grant some wishes and peace out of RnB....


Signature
David, please sell me the forum
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:48.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.