Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ibrahimovic has never scored a goal in a semifinal / final of any european competition

Same level of footballers like Josip Ilicic, Ciro Immobile, Antonio Di Natale etc. But with a much better agent
i guess you are not getting bullied enough in real life so you seek it through the internet.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Also, to everyone who posted stupid comments about Helena, Ibra's wife, yesterday. You are idiots, fuck you.
Everyone knows she's like 10 years older than him, so what, age is just a stupid number. She's Ibra's wife, show some respect!
If they are happy together and love each other then leave them alone.

View attachment 20300
Maybe he just loves the woman that was there for him when he had no money. Kudos to him. They look beautiful together. They deserve every bit of success. Jealous haters are just unhappy and like projecting hate cause they could never find a lady like ibras wife.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I'm actually devastated. :lol:

Probably my favourite ever players. Iconic. Every single club he went to he dominated. He broke his knee at United, went on a retirement tour in MLS and still dominated, then came back to Milan and was still incredible. Even played half a year with no knee when we won the title.

Just iconic.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
View attachment 20290
wwe-wwe-alexa-bliss.gif
I too love Jack Grealish

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Also,

As those that were around back during his first spell will remember, I was not a fan to begin with. He completely won me over. At PSG he was a force of nature, at United, he subverted expectations and was great, at MLS he was incredible.

He is an icon and he'll go down in history. It is sad seeing my favourite sportspeople retiring.

hakim

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Also, to everyone who posted stupid comments about Helena, Ibra's wife, yesterday. You are idiots, fuck you.
Everyone knows she's like 10 years older than him, so what, age is just a stupid number. She's Ibra's wife, show some respect!
If they are happy together and love each other then leave them alone.

View attachment 20300

Helena is so beautiful for her age 😍

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
What a sad day. Football lost its biggest entertainment in.. forever?

Grazie king Ibra.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
New video, behind the scenes from Ibra's farewell (only for members atm).
Still makes me emotional watching this.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Zlatan with Piers Morgan