Votes: 49 57.6%
  • nain

Votes: 36 42.4%

• Total voters

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
If it's true,will we be happy????

Will the past bring us some new glory???
we're so humiliated right now,i'd accept Marco with open arms.

let's hope for this and good luck to all of us!!!

forza Milan!!!:cool::star:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
what has marco done as a coach??

if x > y as a player and that implies x > y as coach
then maradonna would be greater than sacchi capello combined

only positive thing about mvb is he will fuck those oldies and will make sure b is going to spend money on this team

so forzaa leo :D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
what has marco done as a coach??

if x > y as a player and that implies x > y as coach
then maradonna would be greater than sacchi capello combined

only positive thing about mvb is he will fuck those oldies and will make sure b is going to spend money on this team

so forzaa leo :D

if that was true, i'd say sign him up asap. But sadly no1 over the age of 18 can get berlusconi to spend anymore

MilanMarkus

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If it's true,will we be happy????

Will the past bring us some new glory???
we're so humiliated right now,i'd accept Marco with open arms.

let's hope for this and good luck to all of us!!!

forza Milan!!!:cool::star:

It is a big mistake to think that Marco van Basten can help Milan. Let me tell you what happened last year at Ajax:

- Over 30 million invested in new players (this is a insane amount of money for the Dutch league)
- Van Basten had a squad that was superiour compared to the other Dutch teams (Huntelaar, Suarez, Vermaelen)
- The team played very inconsistent and did not show any improvement
- In april Van Basten admitted that he had lost control over the squad and that he wanted to resign. He also said that he didn't think that he could make things better in the future. This was actually very special because not many coaches admit they are incapable, but Van Basten was very honest about it and should be respected for this.
- After Van Basten left and a new coach was appointed rumours appeared over the very bad physical condition of all players of the Ajax squad.

So stop dreaming: Van Basten is not capable at the moment to be head coach at Milan and he is fully aware of that himself. Van Basten was one of the world's best football players ever but he is no Guardiola, Rijkaard or Ancelotti.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
atm mvb would be more useful as striker than coach. but seriously doubt he'll do us much good.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I love Van Basten . So I hope he won't come now cos even he will be humiliated like how Leo is with this joke of players. Leo got us Pato, Silva and Kaka as a scout and still we hate him cos of Berlusconi's greed and unwillingess to invest in Milan anymore. I don't think even Capello with Spaletti and Mancini as his assistants will be able to help this team without bringing in players. We need 3-4 start quality players to be competitive again and atleast 9 - 10 of our squad replaced with new players or primevara players in next 3-4 tranfer windows to be CL contenders again. Sad but true.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
No.

Only wanted because of his history as a player. I want people to control Milan who knows how to.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Bit off topic, but has Boban considered coaching? I'm sure he'll light a fire under those lazy asses ...

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
Bit off topic, but has Boban considered coaching? I'm sure he'll light a fire under those lazy asses ...

Boban it's a good idea!!!
Also what about Wea???

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
i bet weah, boban, leo and van basten could probably beat our current attack today

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Boban it's a good idea!!!
Also what about Wea???

year or two ago boban got uefa licence for coaching. and btw his wife is pregnant again!

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
How awesome would this thread had been if it was 1987?

i bet weah, boban, leo and van basten could probably beat our current attack today
Did you see Lentini running in the Borgonovo match? Only Abate and Flamini run more in our team. And Weah was fat but boy he was also running like in the old days. And since both Leo and Boban seem to be very football fit right now...Boban has the creativity we're missing, and Leo the crosses and nice free kicks. Van Basten with bad knees is probably better than most strikers out there.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Did you see Lentini running in the Borgonovo match? Only Abate and Flamini run more in our team. And Weah was fat but boy he was also running like in the old days. And since both Leo and Boban seem to be very football fit right now...Boban has the creativity we're missing, and Leo the crosses and nice free kicks. Van Basten with bad knees is probably better than most strikers out there.

I didn't see it (are highlights online anywhere?). Lentini.... still running out of guilt.

I'm seriously waiting for day Leo loses it and puts himself at LB. He'd probably do just as well......

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
NO sorry Marco was an amazing player but not a good coach doesn't have the gift for it, would make a great scout but he's not management material did Ok as Netherlands coach but was a total disaster at Ajax. the problem for Milan is the squad of players available to Leo if the club had invested wisely in the transfer campaign we probably would be in a very different position right now.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I didn't see it (are highlights online anywhere?). Lentini.... still running out of guilt.

I'm seriously waiting for day Leo loses it and puts himself at LB. He'd probably do just as well......

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Best. Striker. Ever. Period.

An average coach however. Though a bit more experienced than our Ninja Turtle, he isn't much of an improvement. What would be an improvement is Berlu secretly betting his millions on Milan - Zurich (Milan defeat) and spending insanely in January. I doubt he has the brainpower to do so, remember he may look like he's 40, but he's actually a 73 year old senile billionaire.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Best. Striker. Ever. Period.

An average coach however. Though a bit more experienced than our Ninja Turtle, he isn't much of an improvement. What would be an improvement is Berlu secretly betting his millions on Milan - Zurich (Milan defeat) and spending insanely in January. I doubt he has the brainpower to do so, remember he may look like he's 40, but he's actually a 73 year old senile billionaire.

I think he deserves a chance.. with Holland he did well, only failed some experience to the team. He has command.. we have experience.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I would want him at Milan since there are no options, he has experience and would get the best out of Huntelaar and Pato.

Leonardo is fucking Pato up with this "new position"

Schedule