AC Milan Dream Signings

Dream Signing for Summer 2012?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Pirlo, Janku, Rosický
Well, i think, that we will sign Gigi. He wants to leave Juve after season, but wants to stay in Italy :D . Or we could sign Amelia. He would be happy, if he will be able to play somewhere else than only in Livorno.

Than we could sign some young players to each position. Like Robinho, Anderson (from FC Porto)...

Last edited:

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
edika_kaka said:
i think milan will sign akinfeev rather than buffon and amelia

I detect an akinfeev groupie developing....

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Skaldinho said:
Well, i think, that we will sign Gigi. He wants to leave Juve after season, but wants to stay in Italy :D .
If we get him, I'll be partying for 3 days!:)

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
Skaldinho said:
Well, i think, that we will sign Gigi. He wants to leave Juve after season, but wants to stay in Italy :D . Or we could sign Amelia. He would be happy, if he will be able to play somewhere else than only in Livorno.

Than we could sign some young players to each position. Like Robinho, Anderson (from FC Porto)...
i like anderson too,he is very talented :star:

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
Skaldinho said:

yeah..if we get this two player..
i can imagine how good we are..
like Grande Milan..

anderson and robinho skillful and has a great ability..

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
The best transfer option for Milan would be to sell Galiani to Juventus... :D If we throw Ancelotti into the deal - all the better :)

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
Marcus said:
The best transfer option for Milan would be to sell Galiani to Juventus... :D If we throw Ancelotti into the deal - all the better :)

hahahaha...LOL...

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
PSV boss Ronald Koeman has confirmed that Jefferson Farfan could be on his way to Premiership champions Chelsea.

The talented Peruvian forward is contracted with the Dutch champions until 2010 but could move to Stamford Bridge in either a permanent or a loan move.

"It wouldn't be illogical to suggest that the Peruvian could move to Stamford Bridge and link up with Saloman Kalou (who was at Feyenoord), possibly on loan," Koeman told Dutch magazine Sportsweek.

Chelsea's link with PSV has been the cause of much discussion recently, and more moves involving to the two clubs have been mooted.

Already Chelsea have loaned Alcides to the Dutch club, and the Blues are also said to have ownership of Alex, as well as some interest in Manuel da Costa.

Last week Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger said the link between the two clubs should be properly investigated, as he believed that it represented a conflict of interest given the fact that the two sides both competed in the Champions League.
Eurosport - SF - 01/03/2007 16:58

a while ago i was hoping that milan would sign him,we discussed this issue here,on the forum.
he's young and strong and unique.
why milan can't think a bit different? buying elderly players won't take us to the Olympus.

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
If we are talking about Porto, then Quaresma is my choice. Porto Alumni? Then only one man, DECO!

iLuVuRoNaLdO

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R99, dinho, Cafu, dida, kaka, all brazilians, CR7, Ferdinand, Giggsy, Rooney, Zairi, Manutd
edika_kaka said:
we need to do like arsenal..
sign a young player like 16,17..
like fabregas,v.persie,flamini,eboue
yeah but more better.
like manutd '99 squad
or the best, we shuld get a balanced squad like manutd.
young reserves, we shuldn't risk our games like arsenal are.
if they'r good enough, they can be in the 1st team.

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Oddo, Pirlo, Shweinsteiger, Totti, Quagliarella, Perrotta
madtherchot said:
^^ Isn't he still playing + is close to reaching 1,000 goals scored professionally?
yup he's playing in miami, in the USL
which is a crappy league and worse than the mls, he played a match vs the Montreal Impact here last year and my friend got to meet him, he would stop talking about it all summer lol.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Romario is back playin' in Brazil with Vasco da Gama... and if you didn't know... he had a short spell with Adelaide United in Australia after he left Miami FC...

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
He even struggled to score for Adelaide in the A-"chat" League... though I'm sure he will make up some goals along the way. If not he can always count the goals he scored at training or when he played under 5's.

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
IMO Sissoko is doing great and he would be a sort of dream signing for us,

Last edited:

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
i wouldn't be surprised if galliani and berlusconi try to get romario in the summer.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
What do you think about signing Vanden Borre? He is still young and I'm quite sure he can improve. Just a pity it's said in Channel4 that Fiorentina is close to sign him..

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ics_rk said:
What do you think about signing Vanden Borre? He is still young and I'm quite sure he can improve. Just a pity it's said in Channel4 that Fiorentina is close to sign him..
thats true, BTW i`ve seen him in a couple of games and he impressed me,and he is also very young,

Fiorentina: ieri l'accordo con Vanden Borre

11:05 del 06 marzo

La Fiorentina è vicinissima ad Anthony Vanden Borre. Secondo l'edizione odierna del quotidiano belga Het Nieuwsblad, ieri a Bruxelles i viola avrebbero praticamente raggiunto un accordo con il 19enne terzino destro dell'Anderlecht. Dettagli dell'operazione: 3 milioni di euro all'Anderlecht e contratto triennale fino a giugno 2010 con opzione per altre due stagioni al nazionale belga nativo del Congo.

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=all&a=35842

scotsman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten, Weah, Used to like Sheva!, Kaka. Gatusso- RFC 1873
I would get Sneijder to challenge/replace Seedorf, Pato in as a striker for the future. Cassano as well would be a good signing. In defence we need a left back perhaps Taiwo or Lahm. We also probably need a CB and a goalkeeper (Akinfeev, Boruc are examples).

Not sure about all this Ronny talk. Let's face it if he comes Kaka will probably go and why would we want to swap 1 Brazillian superstar who's 24 for another who's 26, especially as I would argue that Kaka is in better form.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Amelia, Eto'o, Alves, Toure, Rosicky.

------------- Amelia

Alves -- Bonera -- Nesta -- Janku

--- Gattuso -- Pirlo
---------------------- Rosicky
-------------- Kaka'

--------- Gila ------- Eto'o

Toure or Barzagli for Kaladze + a backup for Janku.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
my Dream Milan.

-------- Dida ----------
--Zambrotta - Bonera - Nesta - Yanku--
---Joaquin - Pirlo - Kaka - Robben--
-------Torres --- Ronaldo--

CB1100_lover

Primavera
Reaction score
-----------buffon

zambro--bonera--nesta--grosso

-----gattuso-------ledesma
-------------pirlo
----perotta----------totti
-------------toni--------

edma

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta & Pirlo
-----------------dida
zambrota---nesta--puyol---lahm
---------pirlo----gatuso
----kaka---------------joe cole
-------villa-----torres

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Pirlo, Janku, Rosický
I think, we should sign some young stars: Amelia, Alves, Denilson, Anderson, Robinho ;) . Than i'd like to see at San Siro Marquez or Carragher.
And there are some really only DREAM :cry: signings: Čech, Terry, Rosický, Henry

SehaxX

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sergej Barbarez, Safet Susic, Vedad Ibisevic, Maldini, Kaka, Sheva and Weah
we need strikers

Milan has a good squad, we only need Torres(attack) and a Maldini alternative maybe Terry or someone else.. and then we have a perfect Milan who can win 3 CL in a row. :cool:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
SehaxX said:
Milan has a good squad, we only need Torres(attack) and a Maldini alternative maybe Terry or someone else.. and then we have a perfect Milan who can win 3 CL in a row. :cool:
LOL @ Torres, he's hardly setting the least defensive league in Europe on fire.

Schedule