The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2019, 18:33   #341
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaro94 View Post
@Joyrider




I know bro. That’s a good one.
They didn’t invest this season. So they’ll have to do with what they have and their youth players.

I had the opportunity to go for a match end November/ beginning of December.
But I have convinced my friends to see Parma-Milan. With a stay in Bologna.
For the food, climate and culture of course

So we’ll go to London in April.

Last edited by joyrider; 05-10-2019 at 18:36.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 18:41   #342
leaf
Dead man walking
 
leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva
Default

Fuck me....Loserpoop are so lucky


Signature
Sage & Necro on Romagnoli:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Musacchio is a fair bit better than Romagnoli.
Necro on Bertolacci
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Bertolacci may very well be a must sign player, considering everything. He could be to us for the next five years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
#Expertz
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 18:54   #343
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy
 
KujaIX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
He is a great manager. You don't get a much less talented squad like Spurs to the CL final by being shit....Isn't this a large part of your argument in support of Allegri?

I think that the majority of players aren't invested into the success of the club anymore. Kane probably wants out...I could see Eriksen, Alli, Lamela etc all wanting out. It's a limbo situation
I didn't say he was shit.

I also didn't compare him to Allegri.

People act like he's Jesus incarnate. He's not. He's a very good manager.


Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 19:48   #344
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
People act like he's Jesus incarnate. He's not. He's a very good manager.

Definetly someone who can lift the club higher, given less resources
he would be ideal for us and he would be able to choose players here, at spurs he's only allowed to work with the youngsters of his own preference and first team players that Levy approves.
They are one hell of a profitable club.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 19:49   #345
leaf
Dead man walking
 
leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
I didn't say he was shit.

I also didn't compare him to Allegri.

People act like he's Jesus incarnate. He's not. He's a very good manager.
Well we agree then


I never said that he was the cream of the crop.


Signature
Sage & Necro on Romagnoli:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Musacchio is a fair bit better than Romagnoli.
Necro on Bertolacci
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Bertolacci may very well be a must sign player, considering everything. He could be to us for the next five years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
#Expertz
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 11:08   #346
Az.
Se7en
 
Az.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Default

Get Pochettino quickly.


Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 13:11   #347
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy
 
KujaIX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
Get Pochettino quickly.
Did he not just lose 3-0 to relegation fodder? And get humiliated 7-2 midweek against a Bayern who just lost?


Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 13:15   #348
Az.
Se7en
 
Az.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
Did he not just lose 3-0 to relegation fodder? And get humiliated 7-2 midweek against a Bayern who just lost?
Does that negate all the good things he did? His players most likely lost motivation, it happens with other top coaches as well, when season after season you get close to winning something, only to fail short of your goal.

A change would bennefit him, and Spurs alike. In other news, Liverpool really do make their own luck...also VAR is shite in England.


Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 13:39   #349
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon
 
Goodfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
Did he not just lose 3-0 to relegation fodder? And get humiliated 7-2 midweek against a Bayern who just lost?
He's in a similar moment as Klopp in his final year at Dortmund.
No one can overperform with 2nd rate clubs forever.
Time for him to leave.
He has done a fantastic job overall, for Tottenham and Southampton.

Still out of our league.


Signature
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 13:40   #350
VooDooDoll
))<>((
 
VooDooDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Moon
Default

i always liked him
just guy wont win anything with a names he has in the squad (what people often forgetting when judging him).

sad he doesnt have any serieA experience.


Signature




VooDooDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 16:53   #351
Ronin
Milansochist
 
Ronin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Default

Pep choking


Signature
We practice unpopular culture, that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 18:09   #352
Master Smurf
AC Milan Legend
 
Master Smurf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Cayman Islands
Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Cutrone
Default

Say what you want about Gucci Maximin but his dribbling is very good and he isnt selfish or lazy.
Master Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 18:14   #353
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy
 
KujaIX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
Does that negate all the good things he did? His players most likely lost motivation, it happens with other top coaches as well, when season after season you get close to winning something, only to fail short of your goal.

A change would bennefit him, and Spurs alike. In other news, Liverpool really do make their own luck...also VAR is shite in England.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
He's in a similar moment as Klopp in his final year at Dortmund.
No one can overperform with 2nd rate clubs forever.
Time for him to leave.
He has done a fantastic job overall, for Tottenham and Southampton.

Still out of our league.
I'm playing devil's advocate.

I think he's a great manager. Don't think he's in the top tier, though, yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Pep choking
Good old Bebbe Mel


Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 20:34   #354
manutd fan
EPL Captain
 
manutd fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: uk
Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
They had a bigger lead at a point last season, it's still really early days. Manchester City are Zerg like.
City have 1 fit CB and he's their worst of the lot. Liverpool have the title unfortunately. They're getting the luck as well which you need, though they also had that last season.

Weirdly over the last 18 months Man City have had quite a few moments of bad luck which puts their title last season in even more perspective. Liverpool are absolutely getting it with goalkeeper howlers, last minute dodgy pens etc. It's given them 4 points in the last two games already (and another earlier in the season). I usually maintain the best team gets the most luck but they had much more than City last year too.

Sickening era tbf.

Last edited by manutd fan; 08-10-2019 at 20:37.
manutd fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 20:50   #355
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon
 
Goodfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutd fan View Post
City have 1 fit CB and he's their worst of the lot. Liverpool have the title unfortunately. They're getting the luck as well which you need, though they also had that last season.

Weirdly over the last 18 months Man City have had quite a few moments of bad luck which puts their title last season in even more perspective. Liverpool are absolutely getting it with goalkeeper howlers, last minute dodgy pens etc. It's given them 4 points in the last two games already (and another earlier in the season). I usually maintain the best team gets the most luck but they had much more than City last year too.

Sickening era tbf.
https://twitter.com/rioferdy5/status...98416267284480


Signature
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:06.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.