Marco Borriello Thread

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
XmKB7FK.png

*__*

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
You guys think that Borriello could make in a strikers top 20 from the last 10 years?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I see Borriello in Lapadula.

Even in the movement of his feet in his second against Empoli.

Correct, nobody will climb those aesthetic heights, but Borriello is a patron that should be worshipped.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I see Borriello in Lapadula.

Even in the movement of his feet in his second against Empoli.

Correct, nobody will climb those aesthetic heights, but Borriello is a patron that should be worshipped.

incredulous.gif

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
No.

1. Higuain
  2. Rooney
  3. Suarez
  4. Tevez
  5. Cavani
  6. Benzema
  7. RVP
  8. KJH
  9. Aguero
  10. Eto'o
  11. Muller
  12. Ronaldo
  13. Zoltan
  14. Shevchenko
  15. Mandzukic
  16. Dzeko
  17. Bacca
  18. Berbatov
  19. Dybala
  20. Henry

What is this list?

kriegpaolo_23

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Ambrosini, Nesta, T.Silva
Yeah well there were rumors during that period that Real Madrid were interested in him. I was very surprised and didn't think it would actually go through thou (and it didn't, which made me think his agent was prob calling a bluff).

Borriello was an ok striker and I like him (for his looks rather than his skills really) but I never thought he was capable of being the leading front man in any big club, even at his peak. Same way I view Gilardino, Di Natale and Di Vaio. (although Di Natale will forever be remembered in Italian football).

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Some good gossip:

“It was August 31 2010 and in my home was my agent and dearly departed Ernesto Bronzetti. We had three phones on the line: Agnelli, Rosella Sensi and Galliani.

“I could’ve joined Manchester City, because Milan wanted Robinho. I could’ve gone to Real Madrid, as Bronzetti had spoken to Perez about a swap with Karim Benzema. Roma offered the same contract as Milan, my agent wanted me to join Juve on loan.

“Eventually I got fed up and said I’d stay at Milan. Galliani warned if I didn’t leave, I’d be dropped from the Champions League squad list. In hindsight, he could’ve signed Zlatan Ibrahimovic then, so I understand where he was coming from, but we didn’t talk for a long time.

“I made up with Galliani several years later, at a bar in Ibiza. He said it wasn’t his fault, Allegri preferred Alessandro Matri.”

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Nono, he's worse than Caraccilolo.

Schedule