The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we were really broke I would just get Deulofeo on loan and try to get Dani Ceballos on loan as well and we could still get 4th spot

Problem is, Deu on loan is not even certain. Barcelona will want us to buy him out after the loan and I am not so sure we want him.

He would be an improvement over Borini, sure. But if we were to spend money, I would rather us buy another player.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
AC MILAN READY TO KEEP GATTUSO BEYOND THE SUMMER

After a shaky start to his tenure on the AC Milan bench, coach Gennaro Gattuso could be set to remain in charge of the Rossoneri beyond July.

Gattuso was appointed in November 2017 on an interim deal until the end of the season following the departure of Vincenzo Montella, with the initial view that he would then be replaced in the summer.

However, a string of good results in Serie A have prompted Milan bosses Marco Fassone and Massimiliano Mirabelli to re-evaluate their plans, with the possibility of retaining Gattuso growing stronger each day.

It was thought an approach for Chelsea manager Antonio Conte was in the offing, but the Derby della Madonnina win over rivals Inter, plus three matches unbeaten in Serie A have started to convince the hierarchy that Gattuso could be the man to lead Milan permanently.

I really really hope this is what we'll end up doing and for the right reasons. Not because we are cheap.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
The parametri zero days proved galliani's competence, guile and creativity

The champagne and caviar era provided galliani with a list of accolades that dwarf the historys of entire clubs let alone other executives

Galliani's name is heavier in Europe than the nation of England for example

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
According to this, Gustavo Gomez’s agent Augusto Paraja threw a chair and broke a glass in the office of Mirabelli during their meeting. They want to force a move to Boca Juniors

https://twitter.com/MilanEye/status/955715417108082688

finally, some #thumbsforce

E6sWWCv.png

Yo wtf Mirabell??
Punch him in the face you pussy

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
bring deulofeu alreayd ffs

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Ok, the balotelli talk needs to stop. HE IS SHIT. He was horrible for us. He walked around upfront and would look for weak free kicks, going down at the drop of a hat. To be fair he would occasionally score one. He was a huge waste of time of us and stopped us playing football. If he comes back to milan I give up on believing we have a future as a successful club
Fite me irl bitch

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
i want to buy a deulofeu 7 jersey for this seasons jersey

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

The champagne and caviar era provided galliani with a list of accolades that dwarf the historys of entire clubs let alone other executives

facts ^

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score

And to shut up all the haters for good -

Under Galliani's master class management Milan has fallen from being #5 football club in terms of revenue to #17. :star::proud:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

Under Galliani's master class management Milan has fallen from being #5 football club in terms of revenue to #17. :star::proud:
edaf20077c12a75e15e7daca6b6b59a8.jpg

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galliani fanboys
d43e7cd9b3a57442e58caac7b771d6fd.jpg

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

I don't know what Elliott is worth..or what yonghong is worth..but berlusconi wrote alotta checks, for many years

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Mirabelli vs Raiola; Fassone vs UEFA

So montella defeated simeone back to back.....

giphy.gif

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Big competition that copa del rey

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Mirabelli really did fuck up by not signing a left winger.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mirabelli really did fuck up by not signing a left winger.

Perhaps the more sensible thing would have been may be keeping Bacca/Lapadula and getting Kalinic to appease Montella.

But sign a winger instead of Andre Silva and Hakan.

But hey, hindsight is 20/20, though many of you here predicted it (props to you)

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
“It’s not certain it’ll be that way,” Maldini told Sky when asked if he’ll work in football in the future.

“I’ve had my journey in football, no-one can touch that and if I have the desire to do something else we’ll see, if not it will have been a wonderful story.

“It’s also true that my career may have been limited by my choices, i.e Milan and the national team.

“I could never see myself working for another team, above all at club level.”

Maldini is co-owner of Miami FC in the North American Soccer League, and last year played a professional tennis match at the Aspria Tennis Cup in Milan.

The Rossoneri legend and partner Stefano Landonio were beaten 6-1 6-1 in the first round by Tomasz Bednarek and David Pel.

come back Paolo

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Perhaps the more sensible thing would have been may be keeping Bacca/Lapadula and getting Kalinic to appease Montella.

But sign a winger instead of Andre Silva and Hakan.

But hey, hindsight is 20/20, though many of you here predicted it (props to you)

Many of who predicted it are now banned for many, many months.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
“It’s not certain it’ll be that way,” Maldini told Sky when asked if he’ll work in football in the future.

“I’ve had my journey in football, no-one can touch that and if I have the desire to do something else we’ll see, if not it will have been a wonderful story.

“It’s also true that my career may have been limited by my choices, i.e Milan and the national team.

“I could never see myself working for another team, above all at club level.”

Maldini is co-owner of Miami FC in the North American Soccer League, and last year played a professional tennis match at the Aspria Tennis Cup in Milan.

The Rossoneri legend and partner Stefano Landonio were beaten 6-1 6-1 in the first round by Tomasz Bednarek and David Pel.

come back Paolo

Paolo, Kaka...

Please come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule