Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Balotelli loves Milan more than Dzeko. :o

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Just to clarify, this bit says that Roma supporters had a banner that read, "We don't insult you because you are of colour, but because you lack honour."

one of my great uncles is an Inter fan, and he got so mad when Totti called out Balotelli out, "He talks about class, is this the same Totti who has spit in opponents faces in the past?"

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
one of my great uncles is an Inter fan, and he got so mad when Totti called out Balotelli out, "He talks about class, is this the same Totti who has spit in opponents faces in the past?"
The spittle never actually hit Poulsen. :D

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

totti's spit has more class than most people

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
guys.. can somebody tell me when will balo's contract ends?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Ah! Funny?
You forgot your capital twice, comma and dot after 'mr'.
4 errors in one tiny little sentence. Oh, bravo.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ah! Funny?

Your avatar makes all your posts seem more important. Right now I'm getting beautiful images of a glorious revolutionary war on bad spelling and grammar.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Ah! Funny?

lol...

you should be around more often, my english would become good in no time :D

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Your avatar makes all your posts seem more important. Right now I'm getting beautiful images of a glorious revolutionary war on bad spelling and grammar.

633801720526571250-stereotypes.jpg

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
I've decided there is one thing balotelli can do to prove his milan love. He has to get back on good terms with Mourinho so he can get called up again, then the next time he scores he has to rip off his inter jersey to show the milan jersey that he is wearing underneath.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
LOL Mario is asking for an applogy from Jose:D

That kid is more stuborn than I thought!

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Balotelli still won't apologise

There is no sign of peace at Inter as Mario Balotelli is still refusing to apologise to Jose Mourinho.

Balotelli has been dropped from Inter's last five match day squads after an argument with the Special One.

The 19-year-old striker's entourage claimed that he had a fever and shouldn't have played against Genoa on March 7.

Balotelli's brother Corrado suggested Inter had crossed the line, something Mourinho furiously rejected.

Last week, Balotelli didn't exactly help himself by insisting that Inter's victory over Chelsea was the players' doing and not Mourinho's.

He then tried on a Milan shirt with his name and number on the back.

Inter President Massimo Moratti has grown tired of the situation as he feels such squabbles are hurting the team at a critical juncture of the season.

He asked Inter's director of sport Marco Branca to go and talk with Balotelli face-to-face, but Il Corriere dello Sport understands that even he was unsuccessful in rectifying the situation.

It remains to be seen whether Balotelli will be included in Inter's squad to face CSKA Moscow at San Siro tomorrow night.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
Mario Balotelli Blasts Inter Coach Jose Mourinho: I’m Not Stupid & I’m Not Saying Sorry!

Inter striker Mario Balotelli could be in even more hot water after blasting coach Jose Mourinho over his enforced absence from the first team, roaring, “I’m not stupid and I’m not saying sorry.”

Balotelli has been frozen out of the first team for a number of weeks now after falling out with Mourinho, and he has not been part of the matchday squad for six games now, including tomorrow’s Champions League quarter-final first leg against CSKA Moscow at San Siro.

It is believed that the reason for Balotelli’s prolonged absence is over his refusal to apologise to ‘The Special One’.

The 19-year-old has finally ended his silence in ferocious fashion.

"I am not so stupid to miss five (now six) matches,” Balotelli said on Chiambretti night.

“If I was going to say sorry, I would have done so after the first match.

“But I am in the right, so I am not saying sorry to anyone.”

Balotelli’s comments are unlikely to go down well with Mourinho or Inter, and it remains to be seen if the relationship is now beyond repair.

goal.com

god i hope berlu falls in love with the guy and brings him here, what more could he want from a player,milan fan great talent and at every oppurtunity makes trouble for inter,lol.

Last edited:

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Mario Balotelli Blasts Inter Coach Jose Mourinho: I’m Not Stupid & I’m Not Saying Sorry!

Inter striker Mario Balotelli could be in even more hot water after blasting coach Jose Mourinho over his enforced absence from the first team, roaring, “I’m not stupid and I’m not saying sorry.”

Balotelli has been frozen out of the first team for a number of weeks now after falling out with Mourinho, and he has not been part of the matchday squad for six games now, including tomorrow’s Champions League quarter-final first leg against CSKA Moscow at San Siro.

It is believed that the reason for Balotelli’s prolonged absence is over his refusal to apologise to ‘The Special One’.

The 19-year-old has finally ended his silence in ferocious fashion.

"I am not so stupid to miss five (now six) matches,” Balotelli said on Chiambretti night.

“If I was going to say sorry, I would have done so after the first match.

“But I am in the right, so I am not saying sorry to anyone.”

Balotelli’s comments are unlikely to go down well with Mourinho or Inter, and it remains to be seen if the relationship is now beyond repair.

goal.com

god i hope berlu falls in love with the guy and brings him here, what more could he want from a player,milan fan great talent and at every oppurtunity makes trouble for inter,lol.

this kid is our spy, he's ruining printer from the inside lol,...:D

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I bet Balotelli listens to Rage Against the Machine and refuses to tidy his room.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
any chance he could get his contract annulled like Pandev did?

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
any chance he could get his contract annulled like Pandev did?

No chance. In theory, yes it's possible, but lets face it. Inter might be idiots on field, but their aint off field. They know that if he goes, they could $$ by selling him.

JordanS

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Donovan, Totti, Ronaldinho
Id actually like to have him. I know he has attitude problems, but ive seen some improvement this year in his attitude that is. Theres no doubt this kid has enormous talent. I believe if he came here the family-like structure of the locker room would calm him down and he would enjoy playing for us. But Inter wont sell him to us for anything below 20 mil most likely. He'll probably end up going to arsenal or some club in the EPL because Inter wont want him playing against them regularly, let alone their cross town rivals.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Just wondering: why did he sign contract w/jnter?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
LOL. He's not even clapping then somebody hits him and he claps... OMG he hates Inter or Mourinho so much.

''or Mourinho'' ? Mourinho he hates for sure much...

Schedule