Spanish La Liga Thread (BBVA)

Who will win La Liga and which two teams will complete the top 4?

• Total voters

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Fucking Messy

They call CR7 selfish but Messy keeps taking them even after he's already scored AND missed a pen:rolleyes:

In other news.....modern football is softer than Alizee with a chaser :o

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Can't stand watching more than ten minutes of any football game not involving Milan anymore.. Ah to be young and carefree again..

Well not really. I prefer this.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
@necro

If you fell in love with Milan before football, I guess. But not if u fell in love with football first.

@leaf

:thumbsup:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
@necro

If you fell in love with Milan before football, I guess. But not if u fell in love with football first.

@leaf

Wait till you reach 30

Your logic is correct though, but you've to add an age filter too. Unless you're and ultra or something.

Falling in love order for me: Azzurri, Milan, Serie A.

4 years ago, I watched 6-7 Serie A matches in a week and all Milan and Italy matches plus World Cup and Euro.

Now down to Milan, Italy, WC and Euro.

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Wait till you reach 30

Oh god. Then how can you even watch milan :head: Have some respect for the little time u have left, man. :head:

Edit: i think you are well on your way to a vecchio ultra transformation. :lol:

Last edited:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Wait till you reach 30

Your logic is correct though, but you've to add an age filter too. Unless you're and ultra or something.

Falling in love order for me: Azzurri, Milan, Serie A.

4 years ago, I watched 6-7 Serie A matches in a week and all Milan and Italy matches plus World Cup and Euro.

Now down to Milan, Italy, WC and Euro.

1320851_o.gif

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
It's probably a little of what necro says... But it's more an unapologetic hatred for anything barca.

Barca represents everything that went wrong with the sport.

I'd watch messi... If he was playing on his national team...

Seriously... Fuck Barca in its ass.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh god. Then how can you even watch milan :head: Have some respect for the little time u have left, man. :head:

Edit: i think you are well on your way to a vecchio ultra transformation. :lol:

Holy shit that would be a drastic change.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's probably a little of what necro says... But it's more an unapologetic hatred for anything barca.

Barca represents everything that went wrong with the sport.

I'd watch messi... If he was playing on his national team...

Seriously... Fuck Barca in its ass.
Yeah well Messi is amazing....so is Suarez, Neymar and Rakitic. It's like a live FIFA ultimate team you get to see every week.

But YES Barca is EVERYTHING wrong with the sport...and so is motherfucking Messi :o

A lot of it is artificial (Especially Messi)......excessive protection of Barca/Messi in every way. Messi's tax evasion, Barca's transfer irregularities etc....everything wrong gets swept under the rug or ignored completely. Every good/great thing gets rammed down your throat 24/7

ALL OF THAT SAID.....they are still a fantastic team that plays incredible football and in this (lesser era) of football, Real, Barca, Bayern and whoever's on top of the Prem is the best we can do for now.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Edit: i think you are well on your way to a vecchio ultra transformation.
Hahahah that would be awesome. Not ruling it out.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Messi

It's the exact opposite for me. Sitting through Milan matches is a chore.

So you enjoy the sport > enjoy Milan

Now I know.

It's a little weird.

with anything else in life that I tell people:

I like X more than Y... I stop spending time dealing with Y.

Hmm... Not sure how I feel about this.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
mainly watch milan games, but i do watch some epl and la liga big teams play from time to time. I have bein sports, BT sports and pretty much every channel so i get every serie a games live. My cousins usually watch every fodder a and epl games. jube and chelsea bandwagon scums.
I only watch milan games with interest to be honest regardless of the end result.
Fiorentina and napoli play good football so if i do get time to watch them play then i would for sure.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bottom line is, I just want people to be happy.

Someone around me says it's a 'chore' to do something....

My advice would be to stick to things that make you happy. Make a change.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
so jammin should quit supporting milan and go become a bandwagon farca fan.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i am sure it does make him happy. for me, i would watch milan even if we get relegated to serie C.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
but if we try hard enough then we can ? No one is trying to get rid of u mate.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Yeah well Messi is amazing....so is Suarez, Neymar and Rakitic. It's like a live FIFA ultimate team you get to see every week.

But YES Barca is EVERYTHING wrong with the sport...and so is motherfucking Messi :o

A lot of it is artificial (Especially Messi)......excessive protection of Barca/Messi in every way. Messi's tax evasion, Barca's transfer irregularities etc....everything wrong gets swept under the rug or ignored completely. Every good/great thing gets rammed down your throat 24/7

ALL OF THAT SAID.....they are still a fantastic team that plays incredible football and in this (lesser era) of football, Real, Barca, Bayern and whoever's on top of the Prem is the best we can do for now.

Barcelona are the best club since you started watching football.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So you enjoy the sport > enjoy Milan

Now I know.

It's a little weird.

with anything else in life that I tell people:

I like X more than Y... I stop spending time dealing with Y.

Hmm... Not sure how I feel about this.

Well that's what love is:)

We all wished our wives would lose a couple of pounds, make better breakfast and stop fucking the mailman etc....And until she does that grocery store cashier with the ass that you can see from the front occupies perhaps a bit more of your time than she should.........

BUT

You love that girl. That's why you married her. And you will stay with her until the bitter end. That's basically how we are with Milan. The great thing is now Milan are improving- losing their extra weight, fodder like Bonera and Muntari- and looking better every day.

We're in this for the long haul. And each poster here will have rabid Rossonero children that totally look nothing like the mailman :o We're in a love contract with Milan that we couldn't break even if we tried. When I see fodder like what passes for a midfield these days, I close my eyes and remember the days of Kaka, Seedorf, Rui, Rino and yes...even P!rlo

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Please please speak for yourself Dru. Dont be so liberal with "We all wish". So offensive to us and our WAGs.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
A couple of things:

1. Ninja - I'm not trying to get rid of you.... I'm honestly just wanting you to be happy. General has been soul searching quite a bit these days....

2. Leaf- there comes a point where you don't allow things to be mediocre just because that's the path you set yourself on.

You're the poster child for my point. You didn't always support Milan... You found joy in watching the best striker... Ever... Play for Milan's rival.

Who can say someone other than Milan won't bring you more happiness?

Now I'm obviously talking about bigger things than just football, but... Some days, there just isn't anything more important than the team you support.

I really think people, including ninja, should take a long, hard look at moving towards a team that they enjoy being around.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A couple of things:

1. Ninja - I'm not trying to get rid of you.... I'm honestly just wanting you to be happy. General has been soul searching quite a bit these days....

2. Leaf- there comes a point where you don't allow things to be mediocre just because that's the path you set yourself on.

You're the poster child for my point. You didn't always support Milan... You found joy in watching the best striker... Ever... Play for Milan's rival.

Who can say someone other than Milan won't bring you more happiness?

Now I'm obviously talking about bigger things than just football, but... Some days, there just isn't anything more important than the team you support.

I really think people, including ninja, should take a long, hard look at moving towards a team that they enjoy being around.

leaf is a loyal fan....as long as he realizes, you are worthy of his loyalty.

R9 was the greatest striker ever....however by the time he got to Milan he would have had trouble even being a top 10 player. But I remembered and appreciated him for all of the happy and special moments he gave me and I stuck with him. Again, the marriage analogy here seems apt.

Yeah I followed inter back in the day (because of Il Fenomeno) but it was always clear they were a shit team, organization and institution. They constantly changed their teams and discarded players without giving them the proper chance.....I think I was fortunate to become a Milan fan back in 2002 because back them the family atmosphere that :g: had created was at its peak. So, just like R9 who slowly became shit Milan's becoming shit doesn't bother me much...or more correctly, enough to consider changing teams again. The other thing you realize the older you get is that they're all the same. They all have thieves, crooks, racists and people who send requests to play facebook games. I might as well stick with what I know.

Schedule