The Anime/Manga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Good.

I watched the first 10 minutes of Naruto. LOL @ the "exams" they had when the had to transform into different things.

continue watching then:D

LOOOL at the sexy no justu, i was lolin my ass off when i saw that, dumbass could have passed if he actually practiced for the proper thing:D:D:D

the thing you would love about his character is how simple he is, one of the dumbest + funniest characters i have ever seen:D

and hes pretty fucking bad ass when it gets serious :star::cool:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
where can I watch this shitruto? :o

eh punk, watch what you say about Rikoudo sennin's descendant
sun.png

http://www.animeseason.com/naruto-episode-1/ :mad:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
So so so, where were we? Ok..I believe the move Kenshin used to take advantage of the 'many' weaknesses of Enishi's Frenzied Nerves was the Ryūmeisen which supposedly creates a miniature sonic boom (yeah right Watsuki..so much for Realism :)) From Aoshi's deductions about the defensive frailties of Frenzied Nerves one would think Shin's best bet was to hit Enishi brutally while in that state (almost impossible) since every pressure point had its sensory function heightened.
Seems to me Enishi's self-taught Watsôjutsu effectively cancelled out Shin's Battôjutsu on ALL levels, plus it had some extra aces too. But anyway. Good thing Tomoe's apparent apparition changed the outcome of the battle. That's one thing the sans tell their apprentices..you don't allow hate or vengeance be your motivating force. It clouds the fighter's mental state which is JUST AS IMPORTANT as any aptitude you've garnered over the course of training. Exactly what destroyed Sôjirô (no matter how he tried to conceal it) and even Makoto (yeah the internal combustion..but his fucked-up mental mien played a big role too).

Saitô was ALWAYS selfish. He didn't give much about Kenshin's predicament and only ever got into the fights for his own nefarious pleasure. Even at the end of the series I think he just had this respect for Kenshin, that alone. Didn't have any sort of positive emotions towards Shin..obviously not admiration. Just this scraggy respect. I'm thinking..the moment Shin intentionally killed an opponent or two and had that slit in his eyes, then and there the beef score would have been settled (without an Okubo to save the loser :D). He just wanted to know if Shin was REALLY SERIOUS about his vow. And I wouldn't say Saitô had Shin for brunch twice..if my memory doesn't err the first encounter was in the Shisengumi..square. The other encounter in the Kamiya dojo..square. Yeah I know he didn't use Zero Stance in the both'f em but well Shin hadn't picked up the ST from Hiko either :) so there you go.

Fuji was a tragic xter I liked. Another take on unrealistic shit there Watsuki..hyperthyroidism doesn't turn sufferers that big, it just doesn't happen. Anyways, that's probably poetic licence. Permitted. :) Had that old tyke milking him for all his freakish worth. :mad: I think he deserved more. But really, what d'you do for a guy that gargantuan? My heart goes out to him :cry:

I heard about the massively fucked up Reflections OVA too..EVERYONE hated it!! Personally I don't see it as canon, knowing Watsuki was not involved in it whatsoever. It's like the horseshit Anderson Resident Evil movies. Bunch of cinematic FAILs. Capcom NEVER endorsed those. According to Wat Kenji was going to be a twisted megalomaniac lunatic. Not good but fair to the plot. Children don't always follow in their parents' honour so that's sensible. He inherits the sakabatô from Yahiko at some point and foolishly thinks Shin abandoned him and mummy while an older Battousai was out saving lives in the war. The name Kenji..I like it so much basically because of the war strat PC game 'Battle Realms'. I think it sticks..Kenji Himura. Hmm.

I know Hitokiri Himura had no qualms about killing the clueless Kiyosato but he had no idea how things would turn out. Bad karma. :( Women..Tomoe looking for revenge and fucking falling in love with the assassin who made her a 'widow'..interesting. Did they ACTUALLY get married? I mean she said 'I do' that night but by the next morning she was with Tatsumi's ninja crew at least according to Betrayal..that has to be the SHORTEST nuptial agreement ever, shorter than even Tinsel Town marriages. Anyways..

Beserk?? Have no idea for the now but I'll give it a shot soon. There seems to be an overall theme I'm interested in.

Just think about Kenshin fucking Kaoru.. :o

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
here you go MilanMB

Rock lee vs Gaara of the desert.

Pissed off Naruto vs poor freaky bastard.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Thanks man... so what's the deal with this guys, they go around and fight each other all the time?

@ Corzioli, damn bro, I thought you had a life. :D

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks man... so what's the deal with this guys, they go around and fight each other all the time?

first fight was part of the chuunin exam arc

the 2nd video was Naruto finding an enemy he despises.

It has an awesome story, so not its not random battles and shit like that, did you even watch the videos?:D

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
lol yeah I watched them. It was the stories I was wondering about, thought the whole thing was about these characters finding each other and do their thing.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
lol yeah I watched them. It was the stories I was wondering about, thought the whole thing was about these characters finding each other and do their thing.

you think this is some lame shit like pokemon or sth
sun.png

"hurr durr i haz defeated {insert name}, now off to the next ninja gymz"

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
@ Corzioli, damn bro, I thought you had a life. :D

I do actually..just came back from a not-too-long but very draining couple hours at the faculty receiving lectures about shit like the reverse transcriptase enzyme in the HIV and aminotransferases that are right now instigating a conversion of amino groups to urea in a rather complex system in your body. MCB/BCH..Latin to the uninitiated.
Yeah, and REALLY trying to read while this bitch I want to fuck pretends like she's not game (yet she always wants to spend at least 2 after-class hours with me talking about foreplay and C sections and having truckloads of cash. Biatches :mad:)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Well then you have as much as a life as SoSP. :D

But seriously, anybody mocking other members not having lives can't post something like that about fucking Roruoni Kenshin.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That's what passion does bruh. ;)

@dru, that runner of a post was for you so get down to biz pronto!!

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Well then you have as much as a life as SoSP. :D

But seriously, anybody mocking other members not having lives can't post something like that about fucking Roruoni Kenshin.

im full of life you punk ass bitch
sun.png

just because I spend my quality time at home watching glorious shounen anime/reading manga doesnt mean I dont go out:o Im not gonna write essays about an anime, if people like what I watch, they can go ahead an enjoy themselves, if they dont they can sit bored and troll the internet
hurr.gif

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Gonna make a post n/h longer than Corzoli's n/h. But I'm in class atm pretending to care about GIS contributions to Natural Hazards

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shit..I used to be all bright and bagging straight A's (sorta :)) until uni..all the science we're supposed to know offhand at graduation's actually quite interesting but I can't be bothered to just sit for some useful hours and STUDY without some diversion or another..shite. I mean there's bitches, forex, anime, FM, other addictive PC games, console GAMING!! (Resident Evillll!), handheld gaming (saving up for the 3DS no less), phone calls from a caring Mum (who should've divorced dad like ages ago :mad:), more bitches, hating bitches, lieing bitches, ex, calculated thoughts about making a banking the legitimate way, CALCIO, the fear that we'll have another trophy-less season again and YOU GUYS all there to distract my inquisitive mind. I really want to take on some virological research later on in life (to save all your ungrateful asses from HPV and AIDS..so you get to fuck unceasingly..and even cancer) but with all these side roads it's fuzzy. Just wrote this because I understand dru's position. It's really hard..that's why we need PRO-CLONING LEGISLATION. NOW!!!

I need to read tonite no matter! (fake resolve :(:cry:) I'll try to reply to your post dru.

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
you think this is some lame shit like pokemon or sth
sun.png

"hurr durr i haz defeated {insert name}, now off to the next ninja gymz"

WTF you kidding me? Pokemon is awesome :)

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So so so, where were we? Ok..I believe the move Kenshin used to take advantage of the 'many' weaknesses of Enishi's Frenzied Nerves was the Ryūmeisen which supposedly creates a miniature sonic boom (yeah right Watsuki..so much for Realism :)) From Aoshi's deductions about the defensive frailties of Frenzied Nerves one would think Shin's best bet was to hit Enishi brutally while in that state (almost impossible) since every pressure point had its sensory function heightened.
Seems to me Enishi's self-taught Watsôjutsu effectively cancelled out Shin's Battôjutsu on ALL levels, plus it had some extra aces too. But anyway. Good thing Tomoe's apparent apparition changed the outcome of the battle. That's one thing the sans tell their apprentices..you don't allow hate or vengeance be your motivating force. It clouds the fighter's mental state which is JUST AS IMPORTANT as any aptitude you've garnered over the course of training. Exactly what destroyed Sôjirô (no matter how he tried to conceal it) and even Makoto (yeah the internal combustion..but his fucked-up mental mien played a big role too).
EXCELLENT ANALYSIS
:star::star::star::star::star:

Wait....you don't believe that a guy with an a sword can generate ultrasonic waves? :mad: What kinda dumbass n00b are you anyway?:o Next thing you're going to tell me that one midget Samurai can't defeat an entire island of pirates :head:

:D

Saitô was ALWAYS selfish. He didn't give much about Kenshin's predicament and only ever got into the fights for his own nefarious pleasure. Even at the end of the series I think he just had this respect for Kenshin, that alone. Didn't have any sort of positive emotions towards Shin..obviously not admiration. Just this scraggy respect. I'm thinking..the moment Shin intentionally killed an opponent or two and had that slit in his eyes, then and there the beef score would have been settled (without an Okubo to save the loser :D). He just wanted to know if Shin was REALLY SERIOUS about his vow. And I wouldn't say Saitô had Shin for brunch twice..if my memory doesn't err the first encounter was in the Shisengumi..square. The other encounter in the Kamiya dojo..square. Yeah I know he didn't use Zero Stance in the both'f em but well Shin hadn't picked up the ST from Hiko either :) so there you go.
Yeah at that point I wanted Okubo dead more than Saitou :D The thing is Saitou was so much more dangerous without the sword than Kanshin...the only problem is that with a scabbard Kenshin now had a sword again i.e. once again invincible :cool: Saitou was really resourceful to attack (like a pussy :o) with the belt BUT to be fair he shouldn't have had a head with Kenshin's spin move.

If Kenshin had beaten and killed Okita instead of Saitou pushing him aside and pathetically trying to oppose the Battousai I'm willing to bet that Saitou would have been more motivated for the fight as well. But then again Kenshin held his own against Cho (whom only a similarly deranged psycopath like Saitou could hire as a cop :rolleyes: ) with just a scabbard as well...Willing to bet he'd have pushed that sheath so far up Haijime's ass that he'd have gotten a fifth bang :D

Fuji was a tragic xter I liked. Another take on unrealistic shit there Watsuki..hyperthyroidism doesn't turn sufferers that big, it just doesn't happen. Anyways, that's probably poetic licence. Permitted. :) Had that old tyke milking him for all his freakish worth. :mad: I think he deserved more. But really, what d'you do for a guy that gargantuan? My heart goes out to him :cry:
Hiko should have fought Soujirou really Fuji didn't impress but then again nobody else was at his level either...massive waste of Hiko imho.

I heard about the massively fucked up Reflections OVA too..EVERYONE hated it!! Personally I don't see it as canon, knowing Watsuki was not involved in it whatsoever. It's like the horseshit Anderson Resident Evil movies. Bunch of cinematic FAILs. Capcom NEVER endorsed those. According to Wat Kenji was going to be a twisted megalomaniac lunatic. Not good but fair to the plot. Children don't always follow in their parents' honour so that's sensible. He inherits the sakabatô from Yahiko at some point and foolishly thinks Shin abandoned him and mummy while an older Battousai was out saving lives in the war. The name Kenji..I like it so much basically because of the war strat PC game 'Battle Realms'. I think it sticks..Kenji Himura. Hmm.
Great heads up but Terrible news :eek: Kenji evil?? What the FUCK? Next Shishio's secret son is good and has to defeat him after being taught by Soujirou?? But YEAH Sony royally fucked it up...most aficionados really don't embrace that shit anyway. Watsuki ended it better with Yahiko as the next Kenshin (a bit cringeworthy but not nearly as bad as an evil Kenji, a deadbeat Kenshin etc). Not to mention Sano didn't get to tap Megumi's fineeee ass what kind of ****** wrote Seishosen??:conf::head:

I know Hitokiri Himura had no qualms about killing the clueless Kiyosato but he had no idea how things would turn out. Bad karma. :( Women..Tomoe looking for revenge and fucking falling in love with the assassin who made her a 'widow'..interesting. Did they ACTUALLY get married? I mean she said 'I do' that night but by the next morning she was with Tatsumi's ninja crew at least according to Betrayal..that has to be the SHORTEST nuptial agreement ever, shorter than even Tinsel Town marriages. Anyways..
Kiyosato thought he could defeat the Battousai...that alone was deserving of death :D

In other news Tomoe clearly didn't have half the feelings for him as she had for Kenshin (thanks Watsuki for making Tomoe THAT much taller :rolleyes: ). But yeah I think they were actually married...somewhere I duno if it was in the junchuu arc Kenshin referred to Tomoe as his wife or Enishi as his brother-in-law

Beserk?? Have no idea for the now but I'll give it a shot soon. There seems to be an overall theme I'm interested in.

Just think about a diseased Kenshin selfishly fucking Kaoru the mother of his son.. :o
Fixed.

Berserk is amazing...but like rk it wasn't animated all the way to the end. So many sharp twists it had real potential :cry:

anyway I promised those faggots I'd try shitruto (again)...so by next week I should have some weak ass shit episodes under my belt to criticize the hell out of it :)

Last edited:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
here you go MilanMB

Rock lee vs Gaara of the desert.

Pissed off Naruto vs poor freaky bastard.
gayest thing ever...terrible shit :o
I'm better off watching some Korean ripoff of DBZ :D
Real battle sequences are contained in RK
Oh and the drawings are UGLY

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
gayest thing ever...terrible shit :o
I'm better off watching some Korean ripoff of DBZ :D
Real battle sequences are contained in RK
Oh and the drawings are UGLY

well then you can go fuck yourself :D links were for MilanMB

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh I'm not finished with you Naruto nerds by a long shot....wait till I watch the first four episodes....You may want to consider joining another forum :D

I should inform you that I dont give a shit :D

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I should inform you that I dont give a shit :D
Seriously now I hope those two epic shit battles weren't among the best shitruto has to offer. Some of the lamest battles I've ever seen on RK are FAR better and the animation is waaaay too juvenile lookin for my taste.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ok, now I can catch a breather...............
Once I'm home I'll get back to spilling my RK guts ;)

@SoSP, damn you're all sobs now because the truth's out bout how shitty Naruto is huh?? Hehehehe. Though I'm a FAN of Gara (without his bijou).

Damn I'm falling in love all o'er again?? Bitches..wtf are they so complicated?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
dru hasnt even watched it properly, so his opinion is not valid, im not gonna hate on what he likes because I love Kenshin :D

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
dru hasnt even watched it properly, so his opinion is not valid, im not gonna hate on what he likes because I love Kenshin :D
Tonight I'll try to watch some. Took a Nexium so I'd be able to stomach it :D. But seriously it'd better have a GREAT STORYLINE because the animation is waaay to simplistic and banal for my liking. Also the two fight scenes were utter garbage...hardcore powering up DBZ GT style :rolleyes:. Actually DBZ fights looked better than those two because they were drawn well and the characters didn't look drawn by some closet pedophile. Are there any adults at all in this show? :o
Real prejudiced against it. Guess I've been spoiled by Berserk and RK. A note for kuja one of the best if not THE best anime movies of all time is ninja scroll...am I right guys? :cool:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm BAAAAACK.
Not feeling particularly post-y though. I'm going lurking for the next couple minutes..

Dru..ninja scroll? :star: Brings back MEMORIES! Jubei right? Think I watched that in the late 90s or something :)

Fuck Redknapp..went to have a couple beers over the Tott'ham match and look how THEY FUCKED UP!! :mad:

Lurking now. :sleep:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tried watching Naruto....didn't last a full episode....disgrace to Anime :o
There's a series called bubblegum crisis that's less bubblegum than this shit.
In other news found a Berserk scans site :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule