The Anime/Manga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Any of you anime fans can identify this picture :

2rfecyf.jpg

Ive seen it on youtube on a song,and i really like it.Would love to know more about it,if its from some movie or just a random drawing.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
nope, i personally hate romance/drama related anime, they are gay as fuck.

post the youtube video, maybe I can help from there.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I didn't watch any Ruoroni Kenshin while i was banned or after. Instead i have continued to catch up with other shows as they are more important and frankly, better, than said Anime.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
nope, i personally hate romance/drama related anime, they are gay as fuck.

post the youtube video, maybe I can help from there.

I only like 3 animes:

Kenshin

Vampire hunter D

Some other anime i cant remember right now.Rest like dbz shit are gay as fuck.I like romance movies,if there done properly.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
@kuja anime isnt that bad, u should try hajime no ippo, captain tsubasa(grew up watching this and conan) beast alot of the shit cartoons they show over here

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't watch any Ruoroni Kenshin while i was banned or after. Instead i have continued to catch up with other shows as they are more important and frankly, better, than said Anime.
No one cares.
I only like 3 animes:

Kenshin

Vampire hunter D

Some other anime i cant remember right now.Rest like dbz shit are gay as fuck.I like romance movies,if there done properly.

kenshin is great, im not into vampires and zombies so didnt bother.

dbz shit is gay as fuck, followed by "i like romance movies if they're done properly" LOL :D

Im watching DBZ atm, its insane:star:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No one cares.

kenshin is great, im not into vampires and zombies so didnt bother.

dbz shit is gay as fuck, followed by "i like romance movies if they're done properly" LOL :D

Im watching DBZ atm, its insane:star:

I was actually referring to real movies,not animated ones.(i would watch a anime one though,if i know the storyline is good)I remember the anime i liked its : the note book or something like that,or the death book or something among the lines.

The first 12 or so episodes are really cool,then it gets lame as fuck all of a sudden.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I was actually referring to real movies,not animated ones.(i would watch a anime one though,if i know the storyline is good)I remember the anime i liked its : the note book or something like that,or the death book or something among the lines.

The first 12 or so episodes are really cool,then it gets lame as fuck all of a sudden.

death note? death note was amazing, the entire 37 episodes were fantastic:star:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
death note? death note was amazing, the entire 37 episodes were fantastic:star:

Yes that was the one.I just found it really ******** after they killed L.For me the perfect ending would have been his father blowing there brains out in that car.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
@kuja anime isnt that bad, u should try hajime no ippo, captain tsubasa(grew up watching this and conan) beast alot of the shit cartoons they show over here

:star::star::star::star::star:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I wasn't saying Anime was bad, just that i found better things to watch. Will probably give it a try in the future anyway.

And with that "No one cares" Everyone feels the same way about your slanderous crap in the Allegri and Match threads. :)

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
I had an ex that was into role playing.....I have to admit... it was pretty fun. :D

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I wasn't saying Anime was bad, just that i found better things to watch. Will probably give it a try in the future anyway.

And with that "No one cares" Everyone feels the same way about your slanderous crap in the Allegri and Match threads. :)

and again, no one cares kiddo.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

I care about that.

and again, no one cares kiddo.

True.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Nobody does anime quite like dru :cry: I've lost the urge to post here..there's only n00bs now. :)
And yeah since Ali D (chief bandit/pimp/radio jockey of the Serpent Clan) decided to troll with the RPG post I'm thinking maybe y'all should just feed this biiiiiggg Ice Troll some badgers..or maybe plain ol' fish, they love 'em like that!!

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Nobody does anime quite like dru :cry: I've lost the urge to post here..there's only n00bs now. :)
And yeah since Ali D (chief bandit/pimp/radio jockey of the Serpent Clan) decided to troll with the RPG post I'm thinking maybe y'all should just feed this biiiiiggg Ice Troll some badgers..or maybe plain ol' fish, they love 'em like that!!

n00bs????:eek: F.U!!!

:D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
The response expected from a pathetic kid.:)

Sure. And i thought someone else was pathetic being a 22 year old guy watching Anime. :proud: So happy to have you in a country of relative power. :proud: Make the world shine, SAGE OF SIX PATHS, make it rain.

And did i start this? No. Someone was just a prick. :) Back to old times. :proud:

I feel like fucking Dru using these smileys.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
karma is a bitch kiddo, you're a prick to other users, you cant have ppl talking to you nicely as well, and wayy to go for dissing my user name, its my choice to have whatever I want, it can be SOSP, it can be Ilovebikiniwax or wtv :D

besides, I didnt say anything wrong, most people probably dont care.

and btw Im 20, dont make me older :o

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
karma is a bitch kiddo, you're a prick to other users, you cant have ppl talking to you nicely as well, and wayy to go for dissing my user name, its my choice to have whatever I want, it can be SOSP, it can be Ilovebikiniwax or wtv :D

besides, I didnt say anything wrong, most people probably dont care.

and btw Im 20, dont make me older :o

When am i rude to people? I said something to Pedro due to him overreacting. I said something to Paladin due to him being stupid. What else? Or is this in regard to me retaliating to things? I seem to be on good terms with all members except maybe Wild considering how the last talk went, and maybe Dru but i don't know, he veered between plenty of feelings.

I was taking the piss out of your username, i know it's a choice and i wasn't completely serious. You seem to use things which either aren't true or aren't known to me.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
When am i rude to people? I said something to Pedro due to him overreacting. I said something to Paladin due to him being stupid. What else? Or is this in regard to me retaliating to things? I seem to be on good terms with all members except maybe Wild considering how the last talk went, and maybe Dru but i don't know, he veered between plenty of feelings.

I was taking the piss out of your username, i know it's a choice and i wasn't completely serious. You seem to use things which either aren't true or aren't known to me.

i didnt say ppl dont like you, I said people probably dont care, maybe its just me because i dont take anyone seriously on a forum, but i have to admit some users do piss me off:D

and you're always rude, showed when i simply said no one cares and you responded with "go fuck yourself" dont worry, you're still an angry school kid, you'll grow up to be calmer.:D

I can easily take the piss out of your nick name whos a horrible looking character that wears a thong:D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
i didnt say ppl dont like you, I said people probably dont care, maybe its just me because i dont take anyone seriously on a forum, but i have to admit some users do piss me off:D

and you're always rude, showed when i simply said no one cares and you responded with "go fuck yourself" dont worry, you're still an angry school kid, you'll grow up to be calmer.:D

I can easily take the piss out of your nick name whos a horrible looking character that wears a thong:D

Isn't horrible looking considering how graphics were in 2000.

I'm not always rude and i only said that because you just stunted and disregarded my opinion twice with a "No one cares". That is annoying. What if i just follow you around and after everything you post i go "No one cares". Not that you did that, just it's similar. And so damn annoying.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Isn't horrible looking considering how graphics were in 2000.

I'm not always rude and i only said that because you just stunted and disregarded my opinion twice with a "No one cares". That is annoying. What if i just follow you around and after everything you post i go "No one cares". Not that you did that, just it's similar. And so damn annoying.

I didnt follow you, you came to my thread:o

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you read what came after? "Not that you did that, it's just similar"

my bad then.

anyways, if someone wants to start watching Bleach, this is a good video to spark your interest.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Damnit..how did I miss all the drama last nite?

And SOSP, sorry but except I'm at a café or something I can't view video attachments nor stream..my current phone browser (Opera) doesn't allow that. I'd have to wait till Feb. but that's aigh. Bleach, bleach, bleach..which, platinum or straw?? ;) Don't want to choke meself, I'll start with Foxuto..there's already so much to do and so little time.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
I'm baaaaaaaaack

DBZ series summarized (including GT):

Goku/Gohan will always be able to summon more ki with a bigger energy blast than ANYONE. Period. He might get beat up now and then but he'll return and kick ass. Picolo will get beat up. So will Vegeta and everybody else.

Bleach summarized:

Same as above just replace "energy blast/ki/chi" with "spiritual pressure"

Naruto summary:
shallow anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule