The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
the worst thing with this forum is when you guys give attention and space to useless posters like qaas and vulturesheva. just don't... ples.

Talking about uselessness. I have never seen this fcker talk about tactics or anything related to football.

Go and slide on maldinis DM for the 1000th time.. maybe he will notice you this time

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And Fuck you hoe

Imagine thinking that that bald man deserves praise, when winning against the likes of verona should be the norm
Hellas Verona this season is one of the toughest teams to beat in Serie A. No win against them is as banal as you make it sound. Neither for us nor for our rivals. Especially if you're missing five starters and on top of that three more players (or so).

Those were massive three points.

Last edited:

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
imo qaas is a much better poster then milanmb who is very close to generals level of uselessness (wich is like the bottom)

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Talking about uselessness. I have never seen this fcker talk about tactics or anything related to football.

Go and slide on maldinis DM for the 1000th time.. maybe he will notice you this time
He does not have to, he kinda the enforcer in this place, calls people out.

And we are very happy with his contribution.

Any more questions?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Grinding results will not get you anywhere in the long run

giphy.gif

That's how champions are made kid.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Vrsaljko is a level above Calabria WHEN HEALTHY.
Very biased opinion, I respectfully disagree my friend.

Davide is the cafu of his generation, this is an understatement.

I'm being objective .

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is how I feel...

This is finally a Milan squad, manager, and director team that I feel proud of again. The Milan fan experience is finally enjoyable again despite the recent rough patch. I look forward to our matches, I like the team... I like the way we play and I continue to believe we are heading in the right direction. I?m tranquilio about it all.

Preach.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
giphy.gif

That's how champions are made kid.
Damn Leao should watch The Last Dance twice a week and hopefully learn one or two things about what it takes to become a great player even if you're divinely touched by the football gods of talent.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
100 - AC Milan are the fourth side to have picked up 100+ points in the top-5 European leagues since 1/1/2020 onwards, after Manchester City, Bayern M?nchen and Real Madrid (101 for the Rossoneri). Flames.

Sack Padre and hire Sarri

d4f190e10305e6b07d7399b4296402c2.gif

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No one is talking about capitano's contribution...
I don't know. He and Tomori really weren't tested that much. Kessie and Meite were too fucking massive today.

Thursday could be fun with the likes of Rashford or Martial racing at them. It will be an interesting test.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I don't know. He and Tomori really weren't tested that much. Kessie and Meite were too fucking massive today.

Thursday could be fun with the likes of Rashford or Martial racing at them. It will be an interesting test.
But he saved tomori ass twice, two deep balls, tomori didn't handle the situation adequately and Capilano cleaned after him.

No?

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
He does not have to, he kinda the enforcer in this place, calls people out.

And we are very happy with his contribution.

Any more questions?

Oh stfu

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I actually like Qaas, he knows how to take a joke and a dick as well as any poster here.

He’s just a little ho that needs to be put in his place from time to time. Coming on here and talking shit after we won today with a bunch of jokers in attack...

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Tomori and Roma with Theo being more defensively responsible could be and obvs Calabria could be the best back line in Europe next season. We need to buy tomori because a CB like that is a 80 mill CB in a year or two.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tomori and Roma with Theo being more defensively responsible could be and obvs Calabria could be the best back line in Europe next season. We need to buy tomori because a CB like that is a 80 mill CB in a year or two.

I?d like to see us become less Theo dependent in attack. He has been playing way too advanced and he may just be too tired right now to track back because when he?s in an advanced position, he doesn?t work to get back at all leaving Romagnoli exposed and Kessie to cover deep.

Full backs can be a big part of the attack, eventually he doesn?t need to be the damn focal point. Upgrade RW and we should be good.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Whoa!

Let's give Roma-Tomori some time. They've looked good in the last two games, but it's too soon to jump to conclusions

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
God I love it when Milan wins and all the pretender milan fans get frustrated.

:lol::lol::lol:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Status
Not open for further replies.