The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Id be content with only one of these guys

17861863_1439399219458385_1625807237128035559_n.jpg

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Hey mods... new poll for this thread?

Hey MR... what's your level of expectancy over the next 5 years? Silverware?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Necro... you doubted?

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
We dont have unlimited money.
And so many people we have to buy.
Let's hope we are smart enough to choose.

I really trust Fassone to make the right moves with Montella, he went around the world watching games to scout players. I feel like our funds are in good hands.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Heard from a good source the Aubameyang links are more than legit. He's good... Very good... But I wanted Belotti.

As for Silverware... Scudetto within 2yrs. CL is always a crapshoot, but in 3-4yrs we're srs contenders

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Auba probably wants Milan. I love Belotti but either of them is a massive upgrade and a serious statement of intent.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
vidal is a very good penalty taker, he's scored 28 out of his last 33.

my bad...just remember him missing another crucial penalty...cant remember when though. 28/33 is great.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Fatter than Higuain soon.
I'm fine with Benz, he is 30 soon so it's gonna be cheap.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
benzama is an embarrassment :fp: he still thinks hes swag or something

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Fassone and Mirabelli will be in Milanello today to meet with Montella where they will discuss his future and the future of the club. [GdS]
Milan are looking to speed up Suso's contract renewal and close the deal as soon as possible. Fassone wants him to stay. [Gazzetta]

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The best way to start improving our team is to let Montolivo go. Then let Poli go, then Antonelli, Abate, Zapata, Paletta, Kucka, Sosa, Mati, Lapadula. Then we can start talking about improving our team.

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Musacchio to Milan is almost a done deal. Milan to pay Villarreal €15M + bonuses. Musacchio has also agreed to the move. [@FabrizioRomano]

There was a 'secret' meeting in February where Musacchio gave his availability to the move.

Villarreal has offered Musacchio a renewal and also have two offers from the Premier League, but Musacchio's priority is Milan.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
man... milanisiti everywhere thinking about our formations for next year even if you dont talk about it on here.

the most exciting transfer window in years (if not ever) coming up... and it feels like it's the most prepared we've ever been for one.

not declaring the budget is a much better idea, otherwise clubs will treat us like united and we'll have to shell out 40m minimum per player. there's a rumor going around today that Man U want O. Dembele of Dortmund for around 50m pounds (62m euro?). That's a player we need to be all over. Those are the types of signings we need to be making. That kind of player comes out once ever generation. He's very talented and has been playing great when 18 at Rennes and 19 at Dortmund. M'bappe is another player who's truly a gem but that guy seems like he's ready for the big stage. All the EPL clubs have set their eyes on him and it's scary how similar this kid is to Thierry Henry in playing style.

I'm on the Cesc bandwagon for sure. I'd love him here for anything below 30m (quarter of our reportedly 120m budget). I'm definitely on the Alexis Sanchez bandwagon too. 1 year left on contract, unhappy at Arsenal, he's carrying that team on his shoulders alone, plus there's a chance they won't be in the CL next year. We could have him for 30-40m (price can't be more than that, it's impossible) and 10m wages (what he's currently earning at Arsenal, but he current wants 15m/season... or maybe that's a tactic to leave the club.. even Ozil is doing it).

I'm not on the Auba bandwagon, especially not for 70m. I'm also not up for Belotti (nor Benzema, Kalinic) as he'll be expensive. The only price I'd consider these two strikers for is if they're for 40m and that's after we sell Bacca. I prefer a striker like Suarez, Aguero, Mertens someone who can do it all and not just finish. We aren't linked with any good names for the striker role unfortunately.

I also believe we're going for Pellegrini. The last 2-3 games Mirabelli scouted were Sassuolo games and Pellegrini was almost MOM in both. He's a Roma player though and him being available will depend on who's Roma's coach in the summer and will depend on Monchi's intentions. Monchi is the best sporting director in the world, I believe Roma will eventually develop into a force stronger than they are today IMO.

All in all, I predict Serie A to return to greatness by 2021-2022 when I expect at least 4 more clubs to have their own stadiums. Hopefully, we'd be one of the clubs to build our own new modern stadium.

but clearly that depends on whether the chinese investors esistono or not....... :D

Last edited:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Musacchio to Milan is almost a done deal. Milan to pay Villarreal €15M + bonuses. Musacchio has also agreed to the move. [@FabrizioRomano]

There was a 'secret' meeting in February where Musacchio gave his availability to the move.

Villarreal has offered Musacchio a renewal and also have two offers from the Premier League, but Musacchio's priority is Milan.

15m plus bonus' is an absolute steal! If we sign him and Kolasinic we have two tough/brave defenders. We've lacked these kind of players for a while now. Good start to the mercato if we can nab them both for a combined 15m. Bring Luiz Gustavo to protect the back four and we're going to be one hard team to break down defensively! I hope these reports are true and we make these moves because they're steps in the right direction and I haven't seen us make smart moves in the mercato for a very long time. Positive signs but I'm not getting excited until we actually sign someone.

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
there is a report talking about Montella asking about Susu renewal, that is very good news however no one is talking about Donna renewal i thought this would be our first priority.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
there is a report talking about Montella asking about Susu renewal, that is very good news however no one is talking about Donna renewal i thought this would be our first priority.

Fassone said last week that Donnarumma's renewal is an absoute top priority. There's no way the new owners will let a talent like him slip away as soon as they've taken over the club, it'll look bad on them and questions will be asked instantly. Locking down Suso, Donnarumma and De Sciglio are absolute musts imo, otherwise it's not going to look good on the owners and the media will have a field day with them.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Auba probably wants Milan. I love Belotti but either of them is a massive upgrade and a serious statement of intent.

Auba would also send a signal to everyone that these Chinese are serious. Many top player will look way more interested to a Milan proposal when they now we already got a 5*-player. I think that "marquee-signing" is very important to make a statement.

You mean no one eccept Fassone and Han Li some days ago at the press-conference and after the derby?

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seedorf pato nesta maldini
Fassone said last week that Donnarumma's renewal is an absoute top priority. There's no way the new owners will let a talent like him slip away as soon as they've taken over the club, it'll look bad on them and questions will be asked instantly. Locking down Suso, Donnarumma and De Sciglio are absolute musts imo, otherwise it's not going to look good on the owners and the media will have a field day with them.
De siglio is not a must The guy is ok but is not the second coming

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
If we can't sign Belotti get Aubameyang if possible. He's a top 5 CF in the world and an academy product. If Belotti re-produces his form next season sign him then and change the formation to fit both strikers. Either that or stick Aubameyang on the wing where he's played a large part of his career.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If we can't sign Belotti get Aubameyang if possible. He's a top 5 CF in the world and an academy product. If Belotti re-produces his form next season sign him then and change the formation to fit both strikers. Either that or stick Aubameyang on the wing where he's played a large part of his career.

Bring in one of the best strikets in the world andstick him on the wings.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De siglio is not a must The guy is ok but is not the second coming

Where did I say that he was the second coming? The guy has been played out of position his whole career, when he is actually played at right back he's been really good and he's been played out of position with little to no protection from the midfield for the last 3 seasons. Just look how good he is for the national team because he has protection and a good system. He's had 4/5 different coaches in Milan. Now we finally have some stability and we let him walk? Not a good idea, it'll come back to bite us. Even if he doesn't improve he's still serviceable it's now time for him to shine, if he can't in the next season or two with some stability then we can call him whatever we like.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Terrible idea, if we signed both (which we won't), we'd play with a two striker system. Playing players out of position can slowly kill their confidence. Pato being a good example when Leonardo decides to play him on the wing when had Borriello and an aging Pippo as striker. Pato was still very good but slowly started to lose confidence that season.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
We need to be in talks with fellaini. WTF are the Chinese doing

You want to get back to CL, you get fellaini. Simple!!

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
MILAN: Yonghong Li wants big names: Morata & Benzema, difficult but not impossible. Aubameyang, Lacazette, De Rossi, Musacchio, Kovacic.#CdS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule