The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Dzeko or Kalinic? we should do a deal to sign Belotti for the 2018/19 season - that would then allow him to further develop for another season at Torino(reducing cost)

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
do you really think roma will sell their 30+ goal scorer to us and for cheap?
why are we even talking about this? nonsense

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Either go big or keep Bacca: stop buying some old dudes midtableplayers like Kalinic, Dzeko, Simeone ect...

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Dzeko or Kalinic? we should do a deal to sign Belotti for the 2018/19 season - that would then allow him to further develop for another season at Torino(reducing cost)

you mean we should spend 30m or more for dzeko or kalinic for 1 season? in this case it's better to keep bacca.

Last edited:

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mihajlovic would still like to bring Juraj Kucka to Torino. He wants a physical player like Kucka to join his club. [Mediaset]

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Why would roma sell us their key player? Unless they hire galliani, i dont see 1% chance in that transfer.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
We can get Lacazette, he won't say no. But no Midtablotella would prefer Kalinic/Dzeko.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Sign the ISIS boy from France.

i

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
I like lacazette a lot. He is like higuain, when he has ball in his feet. Just unstoppable.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mihajlovic would still like to bring Juraj Kucka to Torino. He wants a physical player like Kucka to join his club. [Mediaset]

Kucka's value is as high as it will possibly be (whatever that value is) and he's been pretty average lately. I would try and cash in on him if Sinisa wants him.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
you mean we should spend 30m or more for dzeko or kalinic for 1 season? in this case it's better to keep bacca.

Bacca doesn't work in Montella's system. He'll likely be our second striker next season as no club is currently interested in him. Kalinic would be the easiest to sign.

If we want Balotti, we'll have to wait until at least the season beyond next and that's why we should get a deal in place asap. Miha wants Kucka at Toro(opening)

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
NO to Kalinic, good thing is Fiorentina hates us and theres no way they will sell to us

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Forget big name transfers. New owners are poor. Lacazette was my first choice but he's going in Liverpool for 50 m.

they are poor now? just because of some random report from some shitty newspaper. stop being so pessimistic FFS. They spent over 1 bilion for this takeover.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
De Vrij supposedly switched agents and his new representation is that of Bertolacci and also close ties to Montella.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
his point isnt about how much money we have but rather how we re going to spend it. Buying new shiny toys isnt always the answer to our problems ( just take a close look at Merda), adding 2 starters to our already functioning starting Xi would be enough with Montella at the realm and a few good players to replace the fodders.. every mercato 1 or 2 good buys in installments ( dont need to have 200m )

ps. nevermind i misunderstood

imo 2 players are not enough
as squads aging in order to maintain same level u need 1-2 very good signings.
if you need to improve then u ll need more than 2.
4-5 is the answer.after that number chemistry may be affected

ps i m talking about starters not bench material

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
de vrij or musacchio. injury prone award goes to ?

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Fabregas
Yaya Toure
Rooney
Aubameyang

Yolo

Status
Not open for further replies.