The Non-Milan Transfer Market

milanista1899

Solo Milan
Reaction score
dev1L said:
tlético Madrid sporting director, Jesús García Pitarch has revealed that as of yesterday, star player Sergio Agüero’s buy-out clause has been increased to €60 million.

hmmm :D

^^^i think they should increase it further if they dont have any intentions of selling him to us..

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
dev1L said:
tlético Madrid sporting director, Jesús García Pitarch has revealed that as of yesterday, star player Sergio Agüero’s buy-out clause has been increased to €60 million.

hmmm
Why $pla$h on a young, fast extremely promising/talented striker when we could get Ailton for peanuts :o ?
(radioactivenerd windup :D )

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Supposedly Aguero is our first choice Ronaldo replacement when he goes, weather that be in 1 year, 2 years or 3 years. (My guess is 2 years, and to Barca, not Madrid)

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
aguero is absolute class, but in 2-3 yrs time there will be new wingers on the scene which is fergie is still around will probbly scout and pick up as a cheaper option as aguero will cost a fortune

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
its all dependant on mancity making champions league, they will be linked to everyone, i just hope players have the nerve to say NO! Some wont like robinho, buthopefully the fabregas', ronaldos and buffons will. i think they'll have a hard time selling ronaldo. if he leaves manutd... i REALL doubt he'll want otgo to mancity. Only thing worse would be liverpool.... and even then, its a different city lol.
manutdfan ur right, chelsea came along at right time. There were only 3 power teams, and even then, only manutd had potential to spend like chelsea..... now u have an established big 4. someone has to fall, because 5 times cant operate on champions league budgets and not make it every year (or 90% of time basically).

another thing chelsea had going for it is location. People underestimate that, but chelsea is in a great area of london (my uncle lives on kings road), personall its hard enough to sell south american players on england cause of lifestyle and climate... but if u could london is most desireable place.... abramovich was also first do to this....i think man city will have a harder go, clearly real madrid sold robinho to mancity to SPITE chelsea... but once mancity starts doing tactics worse than chelsea (we want this, we want that, 100 mil, 200 mil blhblahblah) big teams WONT sell to them. PErsonally i'd rather kaka be benched, then sold to mancity.

but then again money talks, and who r u to tell someone getting offered a double of wages, its wrong to go there... I guess i just miss days of teams being built up and then buying big plaers to fill final holes..

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
ps did anyone see kerlon to cheivo? I read inter financed the deal (or has some co-owership in him.... like obinna) All i reall know about him is the seal dribble.... anyone care to elaborate how good he is, or more so... CAN become

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Milano84 said:
ps did anyone see kerlon to cheivo? I read inter financed the deal (or has some co-owership in him.... like obinna) All i reall know about him is the seal dribble.... anyone care to elaborate how good he is, or more so... CAN become
The seal dribble is basically his only aggregate value for now. At least I know he was a bigger prospect years ago, and the hype has died down a lot since, maybe because of the guy that hacked him down while doing "the seal".

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
crazy4milan said:
The seal dribble is basically his only aggregate value for now. At least I know he was a bigger prospect years ago, and the hype has died down a lot since, maybe because of the guy that hacked him down while doing "the seal".

LOL did he ever try it again? Actually, did he ever even get up after getting laid out like that? Self-indulgent clunt. :devilfuc:

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kerlon is very injury prone, he also ovveraterd according to some of my brazilian contacts.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
what do people think of arda turan? I know his name was mentioned all over summer but galastaray but a big price tag (well 15 mil euros) on him. If we were to switch to 4-2-3-1 base formation i think he is type of player to sit outter wing posiiton. Alot of compairsons to ribery (who played his position t galastaray)

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milano84 said:
what do people think of arda turan? I know his name was mentioned all over summer but galastaray but a big price tag (well 15 mil euros) on him. If we were to switch to 4-2-3-1 base formation i think he is type of player to sit outter wing poisiton. Alot of compairsons to ribery (who played his position t galastaray)
I'll be reporting this post for the direct insult :o

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
drucurl said:
I'll be reporting this post for the direct insult :o

dont worry he's more an AM and cuts inside alot.... silly silly, you think you'd get me so easy?

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milano84 said:
another thing chelsea had going for it is location. People underestimate that, but chelsea is in a great area of london (my uncle lives on kings road), personall its hard enough to sell south american players on england cause of lifestyle and climate... but if u could london is most desireable place.... abramovich was also first do to this....i think man city will have a harder go, clearly real madrid sold robinho to mancity to SPITE chelsea... but once mancity starts doing tactics worse than chelsea (we want this, we want that, 100 mil, 200 mil blhblahblah) big teams WONT sell to them. PErsonally i'd rather kaka be benched, then sold to mancity.

Yeah, a lot of people don't realise that Manchester is a footballing city, wheras London is more of a partying one.

Of all the major clubs in Europe I think Manchester and Liverpool are by far the worst places to live in terms of lifestyle, as it always rains and London is very rich.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milano84 said:
dont worry he's more an AM and cuts inside alot.... silly silly, you think you'd get me so easy?
You'll get off with a warning :mad: but next time only CDM'S or else :rocketki:

P.S. a CDM that can also play as a winger, st, gk, Brocchi, cb, cam however is most appreciated :o

Last edited:

Nielsenb41

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Banks, Yashin, Manga, Preud'homme, Pfaff, Zenga, Sepp and Taffarel
Redman10 said:
Kerlon is very injury prone, he also ovveraterd according to some of my brazilian contacts.
Kerlon used to play for Cruzeiro, the team I support ever since I was a little child -- I only took interest in european football in my teens, and Milan was the obvious pick --, and I've seen him playing lots of time. It's not true he is a one-trick pony, and it's not true he got injured because hacked while doing the seal-dribble. Kerlon used to be quite a prospect, even without the stupid seal-dribbling, but it seems like he can't get more than 10 games in a row without getting injured for long stretches. If he manages to stay healthy, I think he can become quite a player. Definitely not a top tier brazilian young talent though.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
manutd fan said:
Yeah, a lot of people don't realise that Manchester is a footballing city, wheras London is more of a partying one.

Surely that can be a good thing too, though. I'm thinking Paul Gascoigne...

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Calum1903 said:
Surely that can be a good thing too, though. I'm thinking Paul Gascoigne...
For British players maybe but its a lot harder for Latin players. The first thing they say in every interview is how they like the footballing atmosphere around the place but they miss the sun.

Manchester can't compete with places like Milan, Barcelona, Madrid in the lifestyle stakes.

Last edited:

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Brazil's Sobis transfers from Betis to Al Jazira

SEVILLE, Spain: Brazil striker Rafael Sobis has moved from Real Betis to Al Jazira on a five-year contract.

Betis said Friday that it would receive €10.5 million (US$15 million) from the United Arab Emirates club, plus a further €500,000 (US$700,000) which Sobis "owed to the (Spanish) club."

The 23-year-old Sobis joined Betis from Internacional de Porto Alegre two years ago for a fee of €9 million (US$12.8 million), but scored just eight goals in 57 Spanish league appearances.

Last month, Sobis won a bronze medal by helping Brazil reach the semifinals at the Beijing Olympics.

Betis, which finished 13th last season, began the new campaign with a 1-0 defeat to Recreativo Huelva on Aug. 31.

Wow

Fiore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R. Baggio
Brazil's Sobis transfers from Betis to Al Jazira

SEVILLE, Spain: Brazil striker Rafael Sobis has moved from Real Betis to Al Jazira on a five-year contract.

Betis said Friday that it would receive €10.5 million (US$15 million) from the United Arab Emirates club, plus a further €500,000 (US$700,000) which Sobis "owed to the (Spanish) club."

The 23-year-old Sobis joined Betis from Internacional de Porto Alegre two years ago for a fee of €9 million (US$12.8 million), but scored just eight goals in 57 Spanish league appearances.

Last month, Sobis won a bronze medal by helping Brazil reach the semifinals at the Beijing Olympics.

Betis, which finished 13th last season, began the new campaign with a 1-0 defeat to Recreativo Huelva on Aug. 31.

Redman10 said:

Afaik, that transfer didn't go though at first.

Last edited:

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
manutd fan said:
For British players maybe but its a lot harder for Latin players. The first thing they say in every interview is how they like the footballing atmosphere around the place but they miss the sun.

Manchester can't compete with places like Milan, Barcelona, Madrid in the lifestyle stakes.

Very true. Just imagine what it's like trying to attract players to a semi-arctic backwater with a population of 250,000 :tongue:

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, thats the only reason players don't sign for you...

Players go where money is, Moscow and St Petersburg aren't the warmest climates either but it doesn't stop the Brazilians, Argentinians and Gary O'Connor going there.

Milan isn't a nice city at all either, very industrial, cold and foggy half the year, too hot and humid the rest. It's very much like a Northern European city like Manchester, Munich, Rotterdam etc, only bigger.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tsar said:

Players go where money is, Moscow and St Petersburg aren't the warmest climates either but it doesn't stop the Brazilians, Argentinians and Gary O'Connor going there.

Milan isn't a nice city at all either, very industrial, cold and foggy half the year, too hot and humid the rest. It's very much like a Northern European city like Manchester, Munich, Rotterdam etc, only bigger.

Time for me to stop talking about Aberdeen again then ;)

Just to see if we can start your return on a note of agreement - Gary O'Connor is an absolute cunt.

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, he played for Hibernian.

Incidently, I believe I know you through a mutual friend/acquaintance, Calum, you should have said you were from Westhill.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tsar said:
Yes, he played for Hibernian.

Incidently, I believe I know you through a mutual friend/acquaintance, Calum, you should have said you were from Westhill.

Jesus Christ this is a small country! Who do you know fae Westhill?

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Many folk, I go to uni in Aberdeen and a stupid amount of of Westhillians are on my course. Lets just say one in particular worked in the same Tesco as you, keep it interesting for now. :tongue:

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tsar said:
Many folk, I go to uni in Aberdeen and a stupid amount of of Westhillians are on my course. Lets just say one in particular worked in the same Tesco as you, keep it interesting for now. :tongue:

Fucking hell. This is the internet - people aren't supposed to know my location in quite this much detail!

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
LOL, well I only found out through total coincidence. :D

Anyway, best bring a halt to our OT conversation here, with me being a forum ex-con I'm probably in breach of my parole. ;)

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tsar said:
LOL, well I only found out through total coincidence. :D

Anyway, best bring a halt to our OT conversation here, with me being a forum ex-con I'm probably in breach of my parole. ;)

Aye and talking to you is destroying any last shred of credibility I might previously have had :tongue:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tsar said:

Milan has all the fashion stuff for all the WAGS - who the players will obviously listen too.

It has rained EVERYDAY this summer - it may not be the desert but its a lot hotter/better weather in Milan.

If a player wanted a transfer and they considered Manutd and Milan to be on the same level and were offered the same amount they'd choose Milan more often than not as its a better location.

Schedule