The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
matteo Pedrosi @MatteoPedrosi

Dalla Germania: #Schalke04 interessato a #LuizGustavo del Wolfsburg. Sul brasiliano c'è anche il #Milan, ma Montella spinge per #Badelj.

Schalke is also interested in Luiz Gustavo, but Montella prefer Badelj over Luiz Gustavo

Forget both Badelj and Luiz Gustavo, go all out for Goretzka!

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
badelj > gustavo, he is proven good in serie A, it cannot be the flop, we need to focus in top 4 next year, so its better choice.

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.
We should get Badelj, Rodriguez & Musacchio asap and renew with Donna. If that's gets done fast rest will go much easier.

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.
badelj > gustavo, he is proven good in serie A, it cannot be the flop, we need to focus in top 4 next year, so its better choice.

+he's a player that can create play, defend & wont cost to much. He would fit in very nice.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I don't expect any of the players to come out and say "Hey Monto is a grade a bitch". They are older players and can command some respect in that way. Personally, I don't care much about respect guys for being old, I respect respectable acts - such as dominating on the field.

Both of them wouldn't be more than backup players. I would like to ask them to reduce their wages, then maybe I wont mind. We are a young team so obviously there are no veterans that jump out at your as possible leaders but I think it will show with the first few games next year. Players that want to dominate usually end up being leaders - natural leaders.

I don't see the fire for leadership in Romagnoli(I see poise and drive to win, but maybe not to lead) but I see it in Donnarumma and Locatelli. I believe someone like Keita will become someone that leads by example. Someone like Belotti would too.

It seems odd at first glance to buy leadership and you usually look at seniority first, but this leadership we have at the team now lead us to nowhere.

buying lots of new players can result into chaos. either coach needs to assert authority or someone from within team needs to do that. new players won't really be bothering with this. either we need to bring in some veterans or stick up with what we have. for me, abate and donna seems to be only ones who demand that respect from team.

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
are you sure :lol::lol::lol:?

lool what a psycho, you obsessed by me that even remember what i wrote in another forum 1 week ago, talk about lifeless creature :lol::lol::lol:

just for clarification, i mentioned that Kucka was playing better than kessie in the beginning of the game of Atlanta vs milan which was true, i wasn't making general statement, but seriously even i forget that i wrote that. what a sorry lonely soul you have there :proud: .

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
vinicius got new contract..
45 mil clause
if we pay 30 for kessie might aswell get vinicius but thats prolly super impossible gnegne

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
first lolma and now ladri. can we fuck over merda too?

m1lan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Ok so far it looks like

Kessie - 28m
Musa - 18m
RR - 18M
If we can add
Keita - 25m (no brainer at that price)
Badelj - 8m
Pellegrini 15m
Conti - 15-20m (with Calabria or/and Locatelli going to ATL on a season long loan)
Top Striker - 70m (2 instalments of 35m) Belotti is my first preference
Deulofeu - 12m or season long loan if Barca take up the option

That would instantly make us serious title contenders and seems reasonable given our reported budget with sales on top.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
You guys dont know how Montolivo is in real life.. Hes got a real scary Italian look with those icy blue eyes you just dont fuck with him:)
ask hitmans friend if u dont believe me

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
lool what a psycho, you obsessed by me that even remember what i wrote in another forum 1 week ago, talk about lifeless creature :lol::lol::lol:

just for clarification, i mentioned that Kucka was playing better than kessie in the beginning of the game of Atlanta vs milan which was true, i wasn't making general statement, but seriously even i forget that i wrote that. what a sorry lonely soul you have there :proud: .

Nice strawman. I have nothing personal against you, but it's better to take the L in this particular scenario.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Ok so far it looks like

Kessie - 28m
Musa - 18m
RR - 18M
If we can add
Keita - 25m (no brainer at that price)
Badelj - 8m
Pellegrini 15m
Conti - 15-20m (with Calabria or/and Locatelli going to ATL on a season long loan)
Top Striker - 70m (2 instalments of 35m) Belotti is my first preference
Deulofeu - 12m or season long loan if Barca take up the option

That would instantly make us serious title contenders and seems reasonable given our reported budget with sales on top.

I'll pass on deu. 2-3 magical moments in an entire half a season is hardly worth of praise. hes good but we can do bettet. rather get Papu tbh.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
idk if Atalanta will sell both Conti and Papu this summer. They already lost Gagliardini, Caldara and Kessie.

ideal mercato would be RR, Musacchio, Conti, Kessie, Badelj, Balde, Papu and a striker.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
idk if Atalanta will sell both Conti and Papu this summer. They already lost Gagliardini, Caldara and Kessie.

ideal mercato would be RR, Musacchio, Conti, Kessie, Badelj, Balde, Papu and a striker.

Add a creative mid + replace our shit bench and I agree.

m1lan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I'll pass on deu. 2-3 magical moments in an entire half a season is hardly worth of praise. hes good but we can do bettet. rather get Papu tbh.

Agree on Deulofeu, I would only use him as an impact sub or to cover injuries. Papu would be the better option if we can get him.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
im not so sure about keita, we are competing with jube, im scaring of another pjaca's case

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Actually it's a shame. You have that pretty well playing and good organized team who makes it into EL and then it's best players get sold everywhere and they restart from scratch while they fuck up coefficient points for Italy in EL.

We better give them Locatelli + Calabria on a 1 year loan to help them out :)

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
im not so sure about keita, we are competing with jube, im scaring of another pjaca's case

Keita can look at pjaca and realize it's dumb going to Ladri to warm their bench. Especially since it's looking like Dybala is staying.

If they get Keita we should try for Salah or Bernardeschi

m1lan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Actually it's a shame. You have that pretty well playing and good organized team who makes it into EL and then it's best players get sold everywhere and they restart from scratch while they fuck up coefficient points for Italy in EL.

We better give them Locatelli + Calabria on a 1 year loan to help them out :)

As long as we get Conti or Gomez;)

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Our main advantage is a project, and a starting spot for Keita.
Juve can't guarantee him the spot. They just can't, nor would he or his father believe it, if they did.
That's our best shot. We'll be able to match offers for him, so it'd come down to "your spot is secure, and CL is next season (and maybe Europa this season)"

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wasn't Mirabelli supposed to travel to Germany today in order to close the RR deal? Anything there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule