The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SHEVA-7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' Maldini&Nesta Shevchenko Seedorf
With low price (well around 40-45) i'd go for Morata, for Auba there is also salary problem it seems imposibble both way , Around 60m i'd go for Belotti.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Okay seriously I can't believe that we are discussing 3players who are rumoured to have 70m+ asking price... have we even the money for it? I need a reality check, something isn't right :lol:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
At this point I'd pay over 60m for any of those 3 names mentioned. Prices are inflated & we can all see how hard it is to sign a good CF & attract a big name. We'll be forced to overpay but it's got to be done. The goal is to bring Milan back to winning & reaching UCL as soon as next season.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Even balotelli performing well in that joke of the league. Mbappe is just doing well, because team around him fit him. Belotti performing well independently of the team around him. Dont even mention league difficulty difference.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
mbappe is worth 100 M. Kid s combo of ronaldo and henry. Havent seen explosivness like his since... well since ronaldo. At 18 his understanding of game s amazing. But hes pipe dream. And we need to build strong core team before dreaming about young stars etc.

For me:
1. belotti
2. morata
3. auba

I d be happy with either:D

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
mbappe is worth 100m....kids special.

Belotti is worth 50m + bonuses that could go upto 80 if he scores 25 next season

Aubameyang is worth 60-70 but his wages are a bit too much.

Morata I wouldn't pay more than 40 m. I mean I've seen way too many games where hes totally anonymous. Having said that he's a clutch player who has scored many important goals in his short career. The big worry is that hes never crossed 15 goals a season (in all competitions).

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
mbappe is worth 100m....kids special.

Belotti is worth 50m + bonuses that could go upto 80 if he scores 25 next season

Aubameyang is worth 60-70 but his wages are a bit too much.

Morata I wouldn't pay more than 40 m. I mean I've seen way too many games where hes totally anonymous. Having said that he's a clutch player who has scored many important goals in his short career. The big worry is that hes never crossed 15 goals a season (in all competitions).

Morata is on 20 goals and 6 assists this season. Solid return for a player that's not considered the main striker.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if we go for Morata better we should go for Schick or Dolberg and save the rest for a top #10 like pastore, bernando silva etc

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
Aubameyang is 27 and turning 28 next month. We have to stop making people older than they are in commode once they cross 25 years of age :lol:

27-33 are perfect years for footballers. Especially with advancement in medicine over the last decade.

My bad, i read some article where they said that he is 29

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
how many he scored/season in serie a with (by far) the best team in the league?

His last season was equally 12/12 for goals and assists. That's also impressive for a forward.

How would you feel if Juve get both Keita and Schick then Auba and Morata go elsewhere. That then forces the management to entertain Cairo. Would you be happy with just Belotti as our main striker for 60m+?

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
His last season was equally 12/12 for goals and assists. That's also impressive for a forward.

How would you feel if Juve get both Keita and Schick then Auba and Morata go elsewhere. That then forces the management to entertain Cairo. Would you be happy with just Belotti as our main striker for 60m+?

where did u get those numbers?
i meant serie a(as we dont have CL for belotti to compare)

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
where did u get those numbers?
i meant serie a(as we dont have CL for belotti to compare)

Too many variables. Morata was rotated unlike Belotti. Belotti scored a hattrick against the worst Palermo ever. Discredit them goals and he's level with Immobile.

He's scored 3 goals in his last ten appearances against weak opposition.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Belotti

Pros

23 years old
100M over 3 years for next 10 years is the best investment that you can get
Used to serie a
Proven main striker
Not chocking against big teams
Milan fan
Low salary demands

Cons

Not proven in CL
Very difficult to lower cairo demands
Less complete forward than the other two, but not limited

Morata

Pros

24 years old
Used to serie a
Complete forward
Some experience in CL(assuming)

Cons

Not used to score back to back as a starter
The price is too high for what you get
Jube scum
High salary(at least 6M)

Aubameyang

Pros

Complete forward
Proven in CL
Starting material
Germans are excellent negotiators

Cons

60-70M is a lot of money for a player with 5 years ahead (probably less)
Proven in bundesliga, but serie a is just more difficult
Ridiculous salary demands

Conclusion

Belotti is the best investment by far imo.

Formatting is easy to follow. Nice

The parody potential in this post is phenomenal. Thank you for providing me material

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Man, the speed we're moving at, Keita might be done sooner than later.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Too many variables. Morata was rotated unlike Belotti. Belotti scored a hattrick against the worst Palermo ever. Discredit them goals and he's level with Immobile.

He's scored 3 goals in his last ten appearances against weak opposition.

double standards king!!

so torino vs palermo is weak opposition for belotti but RM or Juve vs the rest is formidable opposition for Morata accoding to you

anyway.Belotti has scored 10 more goals in one season than Moratta has scored in two season with by far the strongest team in the league

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
I still can't believe we signed Franck Fucking Kessie.

I am still happier than a pig in shit.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
double standards king!!

so torino vs palermo is weak opposition for belotti but RM or Juve vs the rest is formidable opposition for Morata accoding to you

anyway.Belotti has scored 10 more goals in one season than Moratta has scored in two season with by far the strongest team in the league

There's no pressure or expectation at Torino! the kid plays with total freedom as the main striker with no competition. Can he handle the 'pressure' at a big club, contribute on the big stage. What about the 'price tag' will it make him crumble... we don't know.

Morata has already shown he can handle the highest of levels and score when it really matters.

Our management see Morata as a priority for some reason.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
I want Belotti more than anyone on the planet, right now.

But look at it logically... Let's say Cairo would actually accept 70m (which he probably would)... Would a new ownership group, whose entire path heavily relies on making CL next season, put in just over 1/3 of their entire budget on a single player w one fantastic season?

I can see why they wouldn't. Easily.

If Belotti would leave for 40m, this deal would have been completed a month ago.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

When do we see our new stud wearing the colours?(confirming his allegiance)

I was one of the first, if not the first to mention Kessie on here last summer(just saying)...

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.

All 3 players that are "a done deal" make me happy. All of them are first 11 players in even stronger teams then current Milan. Fassone just needs to keep This pace.

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.
I want Belotti more than anyone on the planet, right now.

But look at it logically... Let's say Cairo would actually accept 70m (which he probably would)... Would a new ownership group, whose entire path heavily relies on making CL next season, put in just over 1/3 of their entire budget on a single player w one fantastic season?

I can see why they wouldn't. Easily.

If Belotti would leave for 40m, this deal would have been completed a month ago.
70 M is a lot, you could get 3-4 good players for that cash.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There's no pressure or expectation at Torino! the kid plays with total freedom as the main striker with no competition. Can he handle the 'pressure' at a big club, contribute on the big stage. What about the 'price tag' will it make him crumble... we don't know.

Morata has already shown he can handle the highest of levels and score when it really matters.

Our management see Morata as a priority for some reason.

you bring another point on the table

now we discuss who has done better belotti or morata.simple as that

if belotti can handle the pressure of a huge money transfer none could answer that. as i ve said before he doesnt deserve to be valued over 60m.that being said imo morata doesnt deserve to be valued over 40m

oh and morata handled the pressure by scoring a towering 15 goals over 2 whole years :fp::fp:

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players

if belotti can handle the pressure of a huge money transfer none could answer that. as i ve said before he doesnt deserve to be valued over 60m.that being said imo morata doesnt deserve to be valued over 40m

oh and morata handled the pressure by scoring a towering 15 goals over 2 whole years :fp::fp:

I also find Morata overrated. It's simple as that. Most good CF would have his numbers at RM. Their MF players & wingers create so many chances that it's impossible not to score something.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

Morata contributed to Juve's 2015 UCL final appearance(you can't underplay that importance)

MR summarized the situation regarding Belotti. You wrote 70m+ three of our players for Belotti the other day. To entertain that would be embarrassing for the club.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

If we get morata or belotti this summer, then we have won the transfer window. It shouldn't matter who we get of the two.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Morata contributed to Juve's 2015 UCL final appearance(you can't underplay that importance)

MR summarized the situation regarding Belotti. You wrote 70m+ three of our players for Belotti the other day. To entertain that would be embarrassing for the club.

you highlight whatever fits your shitty arguments

i wrote what would be realistic these days if we moved for him

my opinion is what i ve been saying about belotti the whole time
we shouldnt (At current state of things) offer anything more than 60m for him, cause he dont deserve them nor we have unlimited funds to reinforce the whole team properly.

but thats not the point
point is who is better/has done better(as much as u like to evade this )
and its crystal clear its belotti>morata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule