Stadium Announcer

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score
I know the player number and name is read out after a goal, but does anyone know exactly what the stadium announcer reads out for the goal announcement at the San Siro?

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I know the player number and name is read out after a goal, but does anyone know exactly what the stadium announcer reads out for the goal announcement at the San Siro?

And this deserves a thread? Couldn't you ask in the general discussion zone-rumor commode? Not picking on you but there are many useless threads like this one that need to be closed.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
And this deserves a thread? Couldn't you ask in the general discussion zone-rumor commode? Not picking on you but there are many useless threads like this one that need to be closed.

Nothing wrong with the thread I'd say. It's certainly more valuable than the Rumour Commode. We can always close the thread once the question is answered.

Sahlinho

Beginner
Reaction score
Good question! I would like to know the same!
Whats the point with a messageboard if you can't ask questions?

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
GOOOOOOOOL DEEEEL MILAAAAAAAN. HA ILLUMINATO SAN SIRO IL NUMERO UNDICI...GIAMPAOLO....PAZZINIIII....GIAMPAOLO....PAZZINI....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI!!

This.

Schedule