Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Did anyone else get a friend request from: oladimeji teko?

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
No, he is just turned on by your smile. :D

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
I wish we were all classless dogs like the manure and merda supporters so we could go into there forums and talk shit. Unfortunately that's not possible.
Why? because every male Milanista have bigger dicks then anyone in the world and all The women are beautiful. :D

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Haha. :D

moratti.jpg
610x.jpg

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ashish and ZD_Banana: resize your sig's.

Reminder to everyone, your sig cannot exceed 250x350.

Weird

Banned
Reaction score
Hi there, not really sure who to raise this with, but as you'll see it is not a usual circumstance:

It was brought to my attention by a friend that I was apparently a big fan of the soccer team AC Milan and was writing a lot on a site they saw (this one), which I had put up numerous pictures of myself on. This was a surprise because until they gave me a link to show me, I'd never been on this website, but sure enough there were in fact many photos of me, and the person putting them up was claiming it was them.

Here is one of many:

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=662508&postcount=5216

The photos are all on my Facebook profile, so it seems to be where this nutter has stolen them from.

I believe it is likely whoever has been doing this is in my UCLA network, so I am presently trying to get the traffic details from them about which profile has been accessing my albums that regularly. I hope to be able to take this further with the university. I am also increasing the security of my page to prevent more from being taken.

But in the mean time I would be grateful if the people running this site can remove my photos from this persons profile and stop them from using them again. As i'm sure you can appreciate it is very creepy to discover such a thing, and who ever this jerk off is, you need help freak!

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Why did I thought about MiMi before opening the link?

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
So MilanoMichael is both a shrimp AND a fraud :eek: :head:

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
Hi there, not really sure who to raise this with, but as you'll see it is not a usual circumstance:

It was brought to my attention by a friend that I was apparently a big fan of the soccer team AC Milan and was writing a lot on a site they saw (this one), which I had put up numerous pictures of myself on. This was a surprise because until they gave me a link to show me, I'd never been on this website, but sure enough there were in fact many photos of me, and the person putting them up was claiming it was them.

Here is one of many:

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=662508&postcount=5216

The photos are all on my Facebook profile, so it seems to be where this nutter has stolen them from.

I believe it is likely whoever has been doing this is in my UCLA network, so I am presently trying to get the traffic details from them about which profile has been accessing my albums that regularly. I hope to be able to take this further with the university. I am also increasing the security of my page to prevent more from being taken.

But in the mean time I would be grateful if the people running this site can remove my photos from this persons profile and stop them from using them again. As i'm sure you can appreciate it is very creepy to discover such a thing, and who ever this jerk off is, you need help freak!

ok yea that's pretty fucking weird

Schedule