Week 25: AC Milan (1) vs Juventus (1) 25/02/12

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if you are smart enough,which here is not the case:fp:you would realize that the mistake isnt a small one.. to not see a ball which cross the line 1/2 meter,with no one blocking linesmen view, isnt badluck.its intentional.more,based on juveshit recent history,we are entitled to make this accusation.so,really,fella,would you STFU.

I would like to write a wall of text of how ******** you are, but it's unnecessary since those who are interested can only check your post history, if they don't remember any of your ******** posts that is.

What you fail to realise is I never said the linesman's decision is acceptable. It's unacceptable and he should never be allowed to judge a Serie A match ever again, especially a Milan-game after what happened against Fiorentina. Accusing Juve of having paid him, without any proof other than it happened against them or even another team because they're our rivals(the same way Juve and Inter do of Milan) however is stupid and bad for Italian football because it affects the refs psychologically, damages the league's image and can get teams relegated/punished without any real evidence of bribery/match-fixing(Calciopoli).

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
close this thread .. it irritate the hell out of me :mad:

ShevaDaniel

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA, MARCO VAN BASTEN
yeah,right,this story "we have no proof" we've hear from smartass like you when moggi was in charge.and the history tells which of the smart-ass were right and wrong.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Fucking JuBe. Stupid Linesman. :(

squaresolid

8-bit noise~
Reaction score
Fav. Players
▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│
428008_369691739715944_100000253634771_1416299_935893037_n.jpg

now that make sense.

milan's jedi

col Milan nel cuore
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Baresi, Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Seedorf, Ibrahimović
JuBe Cheating scums!

Very good video maestro , keep up the good work.

Worth watching :thumbsup:

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score
A solution to ref problem, treat refs like teams, the bottom 20% of rated refs get relegated to serieB, and promote top 20% of b refs to a.

Schedule