Franck Kessié Thread

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
I'm still team Mugabe. He was our best player last season and I'm not about to become a knee jerk twat like the rest of you because of bad form and a mistake. That ref fucked him.

But if he doesn't sign I'll join you :o
Bad form? Asshole said he’s coming to renew.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Let's see what happens, I'll give him till January. But yeah he's being a twat regarding the contract.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'm saying that I'm not gonna hate on him for his form and mistake tonight.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
pulling someone shirt at 15' as cdm
when you sometimes need to play foul to protect defense

and attack - when having yellow, from the back - on player feet...

both fouls around line of the middle

dont really know what to think.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
…at this point, do we even want him to renew at the said figures (6.5)? No way he deserves it.

mazurxiii

Primavera
Reaction score
Kessie definitly isnt himself after injury/beacause of doubtful contract extension. Wasted penalty here, red card there...he should rest on the bench for a while imho.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
as always, Maldini's take was correct

should quickly humble himself and without him we would be substantially better

Nirvana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
this bitchy attitude shouldn't be tolerated. I'll give him a few more games to prove himself but that's it

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I won't be scapegoating him for the defeat. Shit happens in football and the second yellow was a total joke from a clown of a referee.

But his dip in form this season is no accident. He is not 100% cause he didn't have a proper preseason because he was in Japan. That was his choice. And the whole contract situation also seems to be messing a bit with his head. He's not handling it well. Also his choice and his own doing.

As far as Milan is concerned the whole situation is a good reminder that when it comes to him that great 1 year and a half form is no guarantee going forward. We all saw a much worse Kessie before and after that.
So which one will be Milan getting?

I mean, are Milan going to pay 6M for 4, 5 years for a player that will be benched by Tonali and Benna? No way.

Also, the fact he's not handling it well means Milan has to cut this short in January. This is not working for anyone. Make the final offer (that I honestly hope is 4.5~5M). Renew or sell for 2 crates of bananas.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Excellent timing from Maldini and Massara to actually wait and evaluate his performances in CL. We'd make a massive mistake by caving in 2-3 months ago to him and his agent demands. Still a very good midfielder, but just DEFINITELY not worth 8m/year or whatever number it was. Especially when you compare that salary to other midfielders who are better than him.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
He deserves maximum 4m.. that's almost double his current wages and the cap for players

If he doesn't accept then he should be sold in January, we've already seen that no player is bigger than the club.

If tonight's atmosphere does not entice him then we are better off with someone who wants to belong to Milan

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Keep on being greedy, it clearly works in your and everyone else's favor

applause-clap.gif

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Kessie holding the ball in the corner flag with 4-5 atalanta players kicking him at the end of the match with Milan fans singing in the backdrop was one of the memorable moments for me in a long time. Showed the passion and heart we all love as fans.

So sad(and angry) to see What has become of Kessie fml. It’s like his season hasn’t started yet and we into the 8th game already.

I don’t care if this greedy bastard signs the contract or not anymore just fuckinh be professional like the snake was and earn your money fairly till Jan atleast.

We Deffo need to get rid of this cunt whether that be without renewal in Jan or id say give him that 8mil he wants and auction this asshole in Jan - plenty of rich clubs will easily pay 40 mil to us that’s good money we can reinvest.

Edit : yes his red card was soft but wtf is he doing pulling some one back so early in the game his head is not in the fucking game.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Kessie holding the ball in the corner flag with 4-5 atalanta players kicking him at the end of the match with Milan fans singing in the backdrop was one of the memorable moments for me in a long time. Showed the passion and heart we all love as fans.

So sad(and angry) to see What has become of Kessie fml. It?s like his season hasn?t started yet and we into the 8th game already.

I don?t care if this greedy bastard signs the contract or not anymore just fuckinh be professional like the snake was and earn your money fairly till Jan atleast.

We Deffo need to get rid of this cunt whether that be without renewal in Jan or id say give him that 8mil he wants and auction this asshole in Jan - plenty of rich clubs will easily pay 40 mil to us that?s good money we can reinvest.

Edit : yes his red card was soft but wtf is he doing pulling some one back so early in the game his head is not in the fucking game.

Yeah that corner flag play by him was one of the most memorable stuff for me as well. Such a shame to see what he has become. Truly hope it all turns around and he even lowers his demands. We need him

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
Name one thing positive he has contributed to us this season to warrant the sort of money he asks let alone a starting role.

Do we actually believe that by arriving at an agreement now that he will magically turn for the better?

By the looks of things, he might have even pre agreed with another party. Now that’s a theory that doesn’t seem too far fetched now does it? if that’s the case I hope they retract their offer based on what they’ve seen. Then what? We become 2nd choice all the sudden?

Somewhere in there is a world class footballer… it’s too bad it’s looking less and less likely to show it again in this jersey.

I’m not concerned anymore about the kessie situation. He’s gone in my books. I want pioli and Maldini to handle this so that the rot doesn’t infect the rest of the squad. Our season has not been total disaster thus far…

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
He was actually performing well before the red card incident.
I still blame the management for not selling him or renewing him before the season started.

Now fans have more or less turned on him, so what to do from here?

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
I still blame the management for not selling him or renewing him before the season started.

Actually even before the sending off, he played nothing to shout about? benny was bossing the midfield for us till then

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
He wasnt bad either.
We were in total control

Liedholm

sugondese
Reaction score

bruh, he got red carded. sent off. not on the pitch. what would he perform after being sent off? sucking ref's dick? :lol: like you can't compare his performance before red and after, but he should given less time as long as he not resolving the contract situation. if baka and crunik have been fortunate with injuries i'm sure pioli would bench him. kessie is not indispensable, his strength only in breaking up opponent play which i'm sure can be developed to other player imo

Last edited:

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
About Kessie sometimes it's easier to say "Why dont we renew him sooner?" but the reality is the management has been talking to Atangana for over a year and half but with no success.

I think it's obvious now that Kessie wants EPL top players wage but at Milan it's impossible.It's understandable for him wanting tons of money,afterall he joined us over Roma simply because we offered him more money.

So I think we have to face the reality that no matter what,money talks in Kessie's case and no matter what,he/his agent will do whatever they can to get it be it at Milan or anywhere else and there's nothing we can do about that unfortunately..

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If keep playing like this he can forget he ll get 8M anywhere. Even 5M ll be in question. He cant be that stupid can he?

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
People setting Snake as a standard :lol:

Super22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i would like milan to offer no more than 4m to kessie. he dont deserve anything more.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Kessie have the solidness of a swamp.

Atleast we can all agree that he is been really well paid at Milan.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
bruh, he got red carded. sent off. not on the pitch. what would he perform after being sent off? sucking ref's dick? :lol: like you can't compare his performance before red and after

What are u talkn about?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's close to reaching a point of no return now. The last few times he was substituted there were a few whistles but mostly everyone was clapping and being positive. I have a feeling now after the red card that the majority now will be comfortable just whistling him anytime he's subbed out, maybe even whistle his name when the announcer calls it. At that point it's really hard for things to go back to normal.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Noone cares anymore. Just leave.

Schedule