Leonardo Thread

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
hehe
i said that this 'old squad' thing would catch up soon.

Nobody believe.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
hehe

Nobody believe.

i'm goin to venture a guess...(it might be a bold guess) but i think I've heard a few posters complaining about the age of the squad around here. but i could be wrong.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Did a Merda or a Gobbo send you to destroy us?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
I said months ago.. that the veterans dont give space in the team to young players.
This occurs in a pass few years now.. so we can't renewal and thats why we dont have nobody prepare to use that shirt.

And you guys run with me from here. :D

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I said months ago.. that the veterans dont give space in the team to young players.
This occurs in a pass few years now.. so we can't renewal and thats why we dont have nobody prepare to use that shirt.

masster told that eons ago :o

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
masster told that eons ago :o

yea man. in fact....even since the days of passion49, the majority of posters have been bangin on about us being oldies. nuthin new under the sun here.

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score

the issue isnt keeping veterans that have performed for us... its not signing players to replace them when they start to decline...

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
the issue isnt keeping veterans that have performed for us... its not signing players to replace them when they start to decline...

+1

yea man. in fact....even since the days of passion49, the majority of posters have been bangin on about us being oldies. nuthin new under the sun here.

Though we r older now, i don't necessarily think we are too old for serie A. There is something to be said for fact majority of our players have played 50-60 games per year between league, europe and internationals so a 31 year old gattuso is more aged than a normal 31 year old.

But I look to inter, who have started viera most games and zanetti is a constant starter... (older than our whole midfield). There starting CBs are in there 30s etc. etc. Its not necessarily age as much as fact they have a larger squad who CHALLENGE each other, and they tweak ityearly to keep everyone fresh.

Pep guardiola even realized this early. They had no need for ibra over etoo. But he wanted to change the squad ever so lightly to keep them motivated.

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
Tribal Football said:
Leonardo spends morning weighing up AC Milan future
01.10.09 | **************.com
READ MORE NEWS ON: AC Milan, Ronaldinho

Leonardo is weighing up his future at AC Milan after last night's dismal defeat to FC Zurich.

Milan sources told Telelombardia that Leonardo was seriously contemplating his resignation in the early hours of this morning.

Meanwhile, Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani snapped at reporters asking about his coach's situation.

"We reaffirm our confidence in Leonardo. We had many good years, but at this moment it is not so good," barked Galliani.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
If he does not resign he will be gone in a month. After Real beat us about 9-0 in each of the two games with them he will be getting the boot.

The team are just not playing for him that coupled with past it players and bad tactics and he has no chance.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
thought people stopped reading tribal

thought so too,but apparently they not.

anywho,is this moron leonardo got fired yet????

we are waiting!!!:mad:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Leo is too inexperienced to handle this situation. Its a lot different to being a player ... he has to spark the revival rather than be a part of it.

If he thinks he cannot do so, then he should resign. That would put the spotlight where it belongs, i.e. Berlu. We would be in an even deeper crisis, and drastic changes will have to be done in the immediate future.

He has to think about Milan now. Can this team perform better with a different coach? If he honestly thinks it can, then he should step down immediately. This season is quickly developing into one of damage control.

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Milan vice president Adriano Galliani is locked in the Milanello dressing room with coach Leonardo and the players, reflecting on a poor start to the season.

According to La Repubblica, the club dignitary arrived at the training ground at 10:50CET, just ten minutes before the first training session was set to start.

Galliani is there to give a speech following the 1-0 loss to Zurich in the Champions League.

It is said the club's hierarchy are not impressed with the recent form of the team.

Galliani is expected to show faith in Leonardo, who has come under much scrutiny from the local media in Milan.

The Italian bigwig will try to stimulate the players in an attempt to get a reaction ahead of the Serie A clash with Atalanta on Sunday.

www.goal.com

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Leo is a good guy, if he resigns, we should return him to his old ' scouting' position. But who to replace him ? Spaletti ?

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Milan vice president Adriano Galliani is locked in the Milanello dressing room with coach Leonardo and the players, reflecting on a poor start to the season.

According to La Repubblica, the club dignitary arrived at the training ground at 10:50CET, just ten minutes before the first training session was set to start.

Galliani is there to give a speech following the 1-0 loss to Zurich in the Champions League.

It is said the club's hierarchy are not impressed with the recent form of the team.

Galliani is expected to show faith in Leonardo, who has come under much scrutiny from the local media in Milan.

The Italian bigwig will try to stimulate the players in an attempt to get a reaction ahead of the Serie A clash with Atalanta on Sunday.

www.goal.com

Let this Bull Head f*** him Self,

Speeches Speeches, words it is just words; god damn it move your ass and go to the market immediate.

We need changes and works not words.

Milan Fans are not idiots....

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
Man all those articles are just lies coming from both B&G, only reason galiani is saying leo can do it is because he was free and bitch ass B is to cheap to pay for a Great manager. Im gonna get bashed for this but i think leo is doing fine the players are just not showing up.

Felix_Abbá

Ma Vieni!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, J.P Papin, Costacurta, Barasi, R. Baggio, Albertini, Maldini, Kaka, Pirlo,Pato, R80
hehe

Nobody believe.

the whole bloody world knows it..... :o

i don't agree with sacking leo....i think he should be given a season to show what he can do......if we end up in a shit place then at least he would have given it his all as there can be no questioning that he loves milan.....so the blame can be passed higher...b&G....no investments means shit team.....simples!

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I look 4 the day when players + Leo ask G&B 2 come 2 a meeting where they r told 2 get their shit 2gether.

Felix_Abbá

Ma Vieni!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, J.P Papin, Costacurta, Barasi, R. Baggio, Albertini, Maldini, Kaka, Pirlo,Pato, R80
I look 4 the day when players + Leo ask G&B 2 come 2 a meeting where they r told 2 get their shit 2gether.

:star:

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Which he will, because he is not a good coach.

The best option, if Leo goes, is Tassotti.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score

haha, yeah that should happen:star::star:

+ after the meetings over tie them to chairs, drag them to the center of san siro and let the ultras in to boo the fuck out of them

genc

Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini - Boban - Van Basten - Nesta - Ronaldo - Ronaldinho
Which he will, because he is not a good coach.

The best option, if Leo goes, is Tassotti.

Tassoti is already our coach dont you get it !

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
In case we get a new coach, I hope we don't lose Leo complitely. This is one of the things I was affraid off

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
If we do get a new coach, it should be one that is an attack-minded one. One whose teams have always been good attacking.

Last season, our problem was the defense. Even if we struggled, we almost always scored. Our problem was the defense. This season, its the other way round ... well, as long as Nesta stays fit.

So getting an attack minded coach sounds more reasonable ...

In the end, no matter who we bring, if the management doesn't change its policies, we are bound to fail.