Horror Films

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just saw the Conjuring.... totally awesome! Ghost story done right imo, which is very rare.

Loved that they revealed that the ghost was a ghost and malevolent early on, instead of doing this "is it real? is it not real, oh it's actually real... or is it? Yes it is..." that all ghost stories seem to do.

One of the best horror movies I've seen in a loooooooong time

Agree.

A Nightmare On Elm Street 3: The Dream Warriors.

My favorite of the sequels. Actually, the only one that I liked.

I recommend Cabin In the Woods, if any of you haven't seen it. More of a horror comedy though.

The Pact is underrated.

We Need to Talk About Kevin. Not really a horror, but still...

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Agree.

My favorite of the sequels. Actually, the only one that I liked.

I recommend Cabin In the Woods, if any of you haven't seen it. More of a horror comedy though.

The Pact is underrated.

We Need to Talk About Kevin. Not really a horror, but still...

You didn't like the original?

Cabin In The Woods was a fun movie.

Just watched a childhood favourite , Hocus Pocus.
Still love that movie!
I know it's more of a disney comedy,but it has horror tendencies, and is set at Halloween.
I remember thinking the main guy was really cool, and even at a very young age, being aware that the girl he liked was hot!

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
watched drag me to hell,really stupid movie,had to stop watching 30 min in. Im gonna watch halloween,if that movie doesnt scare me,then nothing will

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
watched drag me to hell,really stupid movie,had to stop watching 30 min in. Im gonna watch halloween,if that movie doesnt scare me,then nothing will

Try The Omen.
That's pretty freaky.

sanzen

Banned
Reaction score

this movie couldnt scare a 2 year old. i havent been able to find a truly scary horror movie for a while. need suggestions. I watched The Violent Kind recently. Not a bad movie at all, but not scary.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
this movie couldnt scare a 2 year old. i havent been able to find a truly scary horror movie for a while. need suggestions. I watched The Violent Kind recently. Not a bad movie at all, but not scary.

The Omen, Nosferatu the Vampyre.

sanzen

Banned
Reaction score
also, The Thing is one of the greatest movies ever. Another one of my favorites starring Kurt Russel the Great, is Big Trouble in Little China. Not a horror movie, but top 5 for me :D

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Vampires the movie, it's belgian, made in brussels

language is french, subs in english

and this the link

pretty funny

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZDNPZm-DI4

i heard this one is good

-

made by discovery

2742271_When_Ghosts_Attack.jpg

Last edited:

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
also, The Thing is one of the greatest movies ever. Another one of my favorites starring Kurt Russel the Great, is Big Trouble in Little China. Not a horror movie, but top 5 for me :D

Yeah, that movie is awesome. Love the ending

That and Alien are two of my absolute favorite movies and the two best sci-fi horrors I've ever seen.

Really didn't like Drag me to Hell... it's this really thick allegory about Bulimia which is just a terrible idea to begin with

Last edited:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Really didn't like Drag me to Hell... it's this really thick allegory about Bulimia which is just a terrible idea to begin with

I didn't like it either. Never really got into it for whatever reason.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm not normally effected by movies, but Candyman, i have to say that really creeped me out.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Has anyone mentioned Ju-On?

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga

Watched this its quite good different but good , I like the documentary style the did.

A few good ones Ice seen lately are the Possession of Michael King , Jessebelle , As above so below , the Deborah Logan , Mercy.

I find horror films to be well not very scary lately , I also think slasher movies should have their own genre I hate when the pop up in horror.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm making a horror film next summer, you guys should check it out upon its release. :D