well I'm so sad that sheva skips the trip because it means our strike
will be in dangrouse since sheva is the only striker in this season to
score goals for milan since inzaghi is not playing . I think we will not
score many goals and tommasson and crespo are not the right striker
to start this game. let us hope kaka and seedrof to score since pirlo may
not play the game due problem . well I wish sheva to recover soon
since milan need him so much and he is great player
any way here is the report

Andriy Shevchenko has been left at home for tomorrow’s trip to Brescia, but Carlo Ancelotti insists Milan will be every bit as effective.

“Hernan Crespo will partner Jon Dahl Tomasson,” revealed the Coach. “Paolo Maldini and Andrea Pirlo also have a couple of slight muscular problems, so they will probably also be rested.”

The Rossoneri can barely afford to make so many changes after their 1-1 draw with Roma, as the weekend was an opportunity wasted to close the gap from Juventus.

“We have always done well away from home this season, but our victories were always slender and hard-fought. I want my team to take the initiative at Brescia and have more shots on goal.”

It’s likely we’ll see Manuel Rui Costa and Billy Costacurta in the starting eleven, but how will Milan respond to claims their attack is entirely reliant upon Shevchenko?

“Tomasson is on form and has played well, only lacking a bit of accuracy when it comes to the final ball,” insisted Ancelotti. “Crespo is coming off a negative season at Chelsea, but is starting to rediscover his fitness levels and give more depth to his movements. We don’t need to sign anyone in January, as Pippo Inzaghi will be back in early February.”

The strikers have been struck by a remarkable number of injury problems, although the club is quick to point out Shevchenko’s setback is not serious.

“He underwent tests and is already feeling much better,” explained Dr Jean Pierre Meersseman. “Shevchenko has been rested as a precautionary measure and he’ll be back to normal after a couple of days.”

Milan squad:

G: Abbiati, Dida, Fiori

D: Cafu, Coloccini, Costacurta, Kaladze, Maldini, Nesta, Pancaro

M: Ambrosini, Brocchi, Dhorasoo, Kaka, Pirlo, Rui Costa, Seedorf, Serginho

F: Crespo, Tomasson

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/nov9i.html

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Oh no, that dangerous. Hope JDT and Crespo can score goals.. and Kaka too.. This is the main problem, the scorer is always Sheva..

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
This is a perfect opportunity for Milan to show that their game does not depend on Shevchenko's goals.

I am very sure that either JDT or Crespo (finally) will score. Brescia should not posses that much danger to us, hopefully.

It is said that Maldini and Pirlo won't be playing too. As for Pirlo, Rui will definitely be the substitute, unless Carlo decide to play Max as the anchor. Or maybe drop Seedorf in favor of Max.

Suggestion said that Billy will be playing in Maldini's place. Come on! He's too old. Andrea Carraciolo (right spelling?) will eat him alive. Try Collocini instead.

Maybe Gattusso should rest as well and let Brocchi takes over, he's plays briliantly everytime he starts.

Player to watch:
Brescia : Carraciolo and Di Biagio (rock tough in cetral defense).
Milan : Crespo and Rui Costa (both are hungry to prove their worth)

Final : 2-0 for Milan

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Thats more than just dangerous, who is going to score?

I cant see Crespo and JDT scoring and Kaka is in shocking form the last 3 or 4 games....

Not good, our defence must hold strong so we can geta 1-0 win IMO

Reaction score
Fav. Players
R. Baggio, Maldini, Sheva, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Nesta
this game will be difficult because Sheva will not play I hope Crespo & JDT make good match & score

Kaka maybe will do it or Rui

Good luck Milan

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Cafu is right we can do with Sheva... at least i hope so i believe this match could prove to be very useful in giving the strikers a chance to prove that they are worthy of staying at Milanello... Kaka will be at his best!

We have a good away record actually fantastic record... im pretty confident we can get the 3 points.

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Rivaldo-11 said:
Thats more than just dangerous, who is going to score?

I cant see Crespo and JDT scoring and Kaka is in shocking form the last 3 or 4 games....

Not good, our defence must hold strong so we can geta 1-0 win IMO

EXACTLY MY POINT

Schedule