Official: Theo Hernandez Thread

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
last season, yes. this season, he isn't even shooting.

JCDxbE2.png

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's an improvement though.

2 goals out of 57 attempts.

Last season he needed around 80 to score once.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
57 is not high at all. it's roughly 3 shots per game based on minutes played. this table actually shows how few shots we take.

3.3 shots per 90 mins is a lot. Only 3 other non-CFs shoot more frequently.

woSUieB.png

Milan is 6th.

tK4BwjN.png

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
is it crazy that I want to see him LM with Rodriguez (Who is think is still a good player) at the back defending.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
is it crazy that I want to see him LM with Rodriguez (Who is think is still a good player) at the back defending.

3-5-2 with RR cb makes sense, i don't know how effective would it be.

Ancelotti once made a similar experiment, but it was Serginho and Paolo Maldini instead of TH and RR

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
3.3 shots per 90 mins is a lot. Only 3 other non-CFs shoot more frequently.

woSUieB.png

Milan is 6th.

tK4BwjN.png

idk man. i would totally expect our offensive players to shoot at least 3 times in one game.

being sixth is not a good sign.

we do need clinical finishers.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

Looking at this chart reminds me about Berardi. Why haven't we tried to go for him yet? His price tag can't be outrageous anymore and he'd be a good to rotate with Samu as Berardi is starting caliber also and has more of an eye for goal.

Savo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
3-5-2 with RR cb makes sense, i don't know how effective would it be.

Ancelotti once made a similar experiment, but it was Serginho and Paolo Maldini instead of TH and RR

This is what I was hopinh for right now as I thought it would be the perfect balance of havig 2 strikers but having a more stout central midfield rather than just havign 2 players there.

---------Leao/Rebic--------Ibra------------
----------------Paq/Hak/Jack--------------
-Theo-----Bennacer----Kessie----Samu/Saele
--------Romag-----Kjaer-----Musac-------
----------------Donnarumma--------------

For this formation would have been good to have RR still here and to keep Caldara. Having Caldara, Duarte, and Gabbia as backup would have been good. Laxalt can back up Theo, Samu and Saelemaekers can hold the right, Saelemaekers can even help on the left. It also lets Conti roam forward more if he's playing the right side. And now this opens us up to be able to start playing Paqueta again and it puts Hakan and Jack in more dangerous positions that i feel they're better suited for.

I don't know, I know it's not very popular but I feel this formation gives us the best of both worlds right now. 4-4-2 is close and def an improvement from before, but it's fragile right now and not 100% ideal for the players we have.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Worldclass pick by Maldini. Theo is class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
:proud: :heart: :heart: :heart:

CM: AC Milan full back Theo Hernandez squashed any suggestions that he wasn’t happy at the club when speaking with fans on Twitter earlier today.
The 22-year-old French left back was asked whether it was better to play at a club for the money or for how it feels. Hernandez responded by saying, “Those who don't play with pleasure at AC Milan don't understand football.”
Hernandez is contracted to the Rossoneri until 2024. He has made 21 appearances across all competitions so far this season for the Milanese side, scoring six goals and providing two assists in that time.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
what a player he is. We just need another one like him on the right. Hopefully saelmakers can be that guy.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I'll trust Maldini's judgement when it comes to left-backs. He absolutely smashed it out of the ballpark with this signing.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
What an utterly idiotic way to get a yellow card. I thought his days of indiscipline were behind him.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Look at that grown man falling on the floor like that, barely touches him

He should be embarrassed

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Look at that grown man falling on the floor like that, barely touches him

He should be embarrassed

To be fair, Theo himself is like that. He exaggerates every foul and acts like he took a hit from Mohammed Ali as soon as a player grazes him. Vlahovic is a POS. Unfortunately, many players are like that these days, including the likes of Theo, who's probably the biggest diver currently in this Milan team.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
On a more important note. I think Theo is getting tired.
Understandably so, that Rythm for 90 min every week, sometimes twice a week...

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
On a more important note. I think Theo is getting tired.
Understandably so, that Rythm for 90 min every week, sometimes twice a week...
So he is tired playing twice a week?

I hope his livelihood doesn't depend on running.

Savo

Reaction score
Fav. Players

definitely not savage... not much these days is. players are such sissies these days and most would not be able to hang even a few years back when you couldn't just flop around like a fish and scream at the top of your lungs and flail your hands around and then have the ref reward it... strange times we live in right now. this clip is so embarrassing but the even more embarrassing reality is that this happens several times every single weekend of play... :fp:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Luca Antonini, interviewed by @MilanNewsit spoke of Theo Hernandez:

"Milan made a great purchase. Theo is a decisive player, which has an impact on matches similar to that as Serginho."

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

the best player..the strongest player, the fastest player, the most powerful...the most handsome player in the world

Schedule