Without Maldini??

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Paolo Maldini could be the latest star suspended through television evidence after he was spotted kicking out at Oliver Bierhoff.

The Milan captain reacted angrily to a fierce challenge from behind by his former teammate in yesterdays 3-2 defeat at Chievo.

Now Juventus and Inter are publicly demanding a ban for the veteran defender after they were also subjected to similar suspensions.

⌠If it is true that Maldini kicked out, warned Alessio Tacchinardi, ⌠then he must be punished with the use of television evidence.

The Bianconeri midfielder was one of two Juve stars suspended earlier this season for off the ball incidents.

⌠If the kind of treatment reserved to Gigi Di Biagio is not the same with everyone, added Hector Cuper, ⌠then that means Di Biagios ban was unjust.

The Nerazzurri midfielder was handed a two-match ban for kicking out at Edgar Davids after a tough challenge last week. Inters appeal was rejected.

The Disciplinary Commission also faces further scrutiny of this incident, as the League President is Milan director Adriano Galliani.

Should Maldini not be punished in line with similar incidents, Roma President Franco Sensi could use it as further evidence of a ▒pro-Milan bias.

The two Roman clubs have already announced plans to demand Gallianis resignation from the League during the Winter break in December.

As for Milan, they already face problems as Andrea Pirlo will be suspended for next weeks match with Reggina.

Do you know something about this?Is he suspended.And if he is how much he will be?2 matches?
We can't do without him,we really need him especially in the match against Juve.We need really strong defence for that match.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
This is just ridiculous. I just do not mean for the capitano, also the Di Biagio incident as well. Anyone who saw the act will know that if the ref had seen what happened, he would have waived for play to continue. Not only would the infraction (total misnomer on my part) not even have been a red or yellow card, but most likely it would not even have been called a foul for a free kick. Players get more punished during matches for fouls in which they receive a yellow card. Now, it seems they will review this incident and suspend Maldini?????? :conf: Too comical.

If they suspend Maldini 1 or 2 matches for this, well then, they should suspend Francesco Totti for at least 5 matches. For those of you who didn't see, Totti clearly punched Lazio's Dejan Stankovic out of the ref's view during the Rome derby. A malicious act, and one that really isn't too surprising knowing Pupone's hatred for the biancocelesti.

But it all adds up to this: Reviewing incidents that don't involve punches or other violent acts should be disregarded as essential components of the game. So, in a sense, I am endorsing tough tackles and the physical nature of our game. I mean......if I was playing in the derby of Madoninna (Milan-Inter)........every time I go in for tackle on an Interista, intentions would rank in this order: 1. get the ball 2. take the man down 3. break a leg :devil2: :devil:

jonddu^

Primavera
Reaction score
I have read that Maldini did it by incident, and it's easy to believe.
Juve and Inter are of course there to ban Maldini because he's really important to us, and Sensi thinks that there's a pro-Milan bias.

Maldini could get banned, but i think only for 1 game. But hopefully not :)

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well, Maldini got banned for one game :cry: ... so did Totti... the worst part is that EVERYBODY is supporting Paolo, even Bierhoff and Chievo's coach!!! they know that he didnt do it on purpose!!! but well.. I guessed they allowed it to happen so they will stop saying that referees are helping Milan... :mad:

Reaction score
It is so unfair I mean he didnt deserve it (no one in his possition deserved it) and what i really hate is thoise really hard headed people that banned him EVEN wen everyone was with him including former team mate Oliver and i think that the disiplinery r out 2 make sum stupid point THEY KNOW MALDINI IS THE HEART OF THE TEAM AND HOW MUCH WE NEED OUR BEST DEFENDER (and Nesta) ITS STUPID THINGS LIKE THAT THAT MAKE THE GAME F****D UP, JUST HOPE WE CAN DO IT WITHOUT HIM (WE PROPPOBLY WILL SEEMING HOW WE R THE BEST!!!!!!!!)

GO AC Milan
Red&Black DEVILS :devil3:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Klelia22 said:
Well, Maldini got banned for one game :cry: ... so did Totti... the worst part is that EVERYBODY is supporting Paolo, even Bierhoff and Chievo's coach!!! they know that he didnt do it on purpose!!! but well.. I guessed they allowed it to happen so they will stop saying that referees are helping Milan... :mad:

I thought Totti was let off :conf:

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Is he baned only for one match?Because if he is that is not fer ofcorse but in that case he will be back for the match with Juve,and we really need him there.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
I think Totti got let off because (un-fooking-believable) the referee apparently saw him punch Stankovic, and called a foul on the play. No card, just a free kick. Maldini's actions were reviewed because the referee didn't see them.

Italian Football.......Grazie...............you have made yourselves look stupid once again in the world of football. This is just a travesty of the highest order.

Shevagirl does have valid point.......Reggina this weekend, but no Pirlo and Maldini will certainly shake the lineup. Film @ 11

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
yeah sorry.. Totti is not banned... which is pretty unfair!!!!! They are just taking it against Maldini cause everyone hates that we are winning and they think it is because of Galliani... :head: Anyway, I hope they win this weekend cause people will be putting a lot of pressure for the Juve match if they dont win this one.

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
Maldini has such a good conduct that it's his 1st ban in 2 years. I believe that he didn't mean to do such thing. Even Bierhoff never blames him about that. The federation is too strict and strange this time. Totti is not banned??? Too Bad! :mad:

Rex

Reaction score
Don't be astonished. This issue have been becoming public consumption for our rivals chairman particularly Roma's Franco Sensi who is indicative of his unhappy with the Italian League chairman and as vice-president of Milan as well, Adriano Galliani.

The open war has already begun 'till to executive level. :eek: :rolleyes:

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I totally agree with you guys! I mean even though Milan still won i feel this video stuff is interferring with the game. It happened there so thats where it should stay. For Maldini to get a ban AFTER the match is annoying cause there was not even a card, no? I thought Totti's (bless him though) little tousle was a bit more debateable.
I say they just not use these video things. Football is always determined by ones opinion and so for other people to come and judge as well just makes it more complicated than it should be.
Sorry just had to vent! :D
From Jenna

Reaction score
Nonsense !!! they can't banned him !!!!! He is a very important player for Milan. Yes !!!! that's right !!! if they want to ban Maldini, they should ban Totti too !!!!

LILY

Reaction score
Hello people!

Do you want to see some pics about our captain and his wonderful wife? Ok, you have to go to:

www.acmilan-online.com

This is my new Maldini Family website and i wish you will appreciate my work! :devilfir: Come now and help me to complete my pics collection sending your material to:

Reaction score
Personally i think maldini is Milan,i dont think anyone could replace him, but it is impossible for us to hope he plays forever.