UCL Round of 16: Manchester United (4) vs AC Milan (0) - 10/3/2010

How ugly is Wayne Rooney?

• Ugly enough for Materazzi to sleep with.

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Nearing Ronaldo's "female" friends.

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Uberugly.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Uglier than MilanoMichael.

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
there's no point making predictions now. let's decide what the teams and injury situations are closer to the game.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
agreed, which is why i think flamini might be necessary, but Milan can't drop seedorf or pirlo.

why not. play flamini LB but also CM.

like a 3-4-3 when attacking and a 4-2-4:rolleyes: :D. when defending.

so he can play LB when defending and he can go down that side, but if he's caught down that line, ambro can fill in and cause we'll probably play bonera RB he can act as 3rd CB when flams in further up the pitch.

so in attack it would be

------------abs
---bonera--nesta--silva
--------pirlo--ambro--flamini
becks------seedorf-------dinho
---------------pato

but in defence it would be;

-------------abs
bonera--nesta--silva--flamini
---becks----pirlo---ambro
-------seedorf-----dinho
------pato

so for attacking it would be as usual just with a more central defence. and if caught on the counter any of the mids could fill in..

but with defending it takes the shape of a 4-3-2-1. with pato centrally for counter attacks.

but for line-up's it would come up as.

-----------abbiati
bonera--nesta--silva--flamini
--------pirlo-----ambro
----------seedorf
beckham---pato----dinho

---------pato

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
status of one of my *** friend, ACM will see red in OT

my arse lol if you go down go down 5 -10 or something no holds barred fuck i am so tired of it i think i am going to rue this tie till next cl win, fuck it start seedorf and buy a big shower and fit it over cock trafford, pippo should start, i am big hunty fan but i am going to watch bayern match before this tie. and if any player is unfit(except dinho and seedorf) dont play them, see what happened yesterday. i want us to leave becks in san siro. this is not a circus club, and pack dilda to brasil.

if i hate any team more that inter jube combined its manure fags and their fans in india fuck them please ass rape them i dont care even if berlu buys moggi and make him uefa president.
--------------abbiatti--------------------

---bonera---nesta----silva-------????-----

------------pirlo------------------------

----ambro-----------mr cl---------------

--pato------pippo-------dinho----------

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bonera is a massive improvement over abate as a FB defense wise however he doesnt make many runs which kinda makes pato useless up there. Can seeaadooof play as RMF? While zamb/anto seem to connect very good with dinho and make him play we need someone to feed pato with decent passes or help him out on the wing since hes really struggling there injury aside. IMO boner should start always ahead of abate but than we need someone else to connect with pato. Its not like abate did anything amazing but beckcum sucks so we really need someone on RMF...........flams?

Darlington

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone who helps get more scudetto and CL!
Becks tried his best though but I still maintain that in matters pertaining to playing against man.U, Beckam is an opponent. He told you guys that every time and starting him instead of Seedorf was one of Leo's imaturities. Playing him at all was total blunder! Yes, it was an important match for him bt this is business and for the sake of one man a whole AC Milan shldnt drown

Darlington

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone who helps get more scudetto and CL!
Becks tried his best though but I still maintain that in matters pertaining to playing against man.U, Beckam is an opponent. He told you guys that every time and starting him instead of Seedorf was one of Leo's imaturities. Playing him at all was total blunder! Yes, it was an important match for him bt this is business and for the sake of one man a whole AC Milan shldnt drown

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

i totally agree. he would never hurt manutd and we shouldn't play him, seedorf came on for 25m and scored a back-heeled goal. beckham made a 3rd hand assist in 70m. not good enough.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
'Milan creates, Rooney destroys' – Italy's press on United's triumph• Italian papers agree striker was difference between sides
• Not given up hope on Milan turning round last-16 tie

"Milan creates, Rooney destroys," is how the one leading newspaper in Italy summed up Manchester United's 3‑2 victory at San Siro last night. Corriere dello Sport felt the home side controlled the majority of the Champions League last-16 tie but, ultimately, lacked a finisher in the class of United's No10.

"Milan dominated the encounter but still suffered defeat, mainly because of Rooney, the English phenomenon," added the paper. "Milan will now have to complete an almost impossible mission at Old Trafford to go through to the next round."

That is a sentiment shared by La Gazetta dello Sport, which claimed "Milan now face a daunting challenge" to qualify for the quarter-finals of the competition.

"Manchester United, like an Italian team from another era, conquered San Siro," added La Gazetta. "They did it by beating Milan 3-‑2 in a match of contrasts: United were outplayed in the first half but then turned the tables in the second-half, mainly thanks to Rooney."

"The first challenge between 'the devils' goes to Manchester United," said Corriere della Sera. "The red devils prevailed 3-2 over the rossoneri devils, who had taken the lead through Ronaldinho after three minutes but then conceded to Paul Scholes in the first half and twice to Wayne Rooney after the interval. A late goal from [Clarence] Seedorf gives Milan some hope for the second leg."

Hope is the message also being pushed forward by La Repubblica: "Leonardo, the Milan manager, has not given up on his team's chances of progressing past Manchester United," reports the paper. Quoting the Brazilian, it added: "We can win 2‑0 in Manchester, we played well enough to have been 3‑0 up in the first half of this match."

Italian press.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
rooney did 6 things in the game

1) score a goal
2) score a goal
3) stamp on bonera
4) stamp on silva
5) get a yellow card
6) shoot wide a few times

honestly he was not that great, he might have scored 2 but doing only that when he should have been sent off by 60mins. he should'nt have even been on the pitch.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You should be a journalist Kuja. Only ********/bitter/sensationalist people would actually say Rooney 'stamped' on Bonera and Silva. It's clear he stumbled on Bonera, and accidently caught Silva.

Rooney's interplay was quite good though. He shrugged Nesta off the ball tons of times while switching the play. Watched the match replay twice on MUTV :cool:

Bonera was actually awesome defensively. Silva was very good aswell.

Reaction score
I really believe that milan shud hav won yesterday. We were by far da betta team. Rooney shud hav bin sent off, (kickin bonera & swearing) and those idiots time wastin at da end, and why do Milan pop into life near the end of a match wen their losin, i've seen tis quite alot, if they got into life just a bit earlier we may hav bin level. Aarghh i reaaly hpe they win this match by 2 goals. Plzzzzz Milan win by 2 goals!!

rami1988

Primavera
Reaction score
rooney did 6 things in the game

1) score a goal
2) score a goal
3) stamp on bonera
4) stamp on silva
5) get a yellow card
6) shoot wide a few times

honestly he was not that great, he might have scored 2 but doing only that when he should have been sent off by 60mins. he should'nt have even been on the pitch.

don't be bitter dude. yes, he could've been sent off if the ref interpreted the stamp another way. HOWEVER, take nothing away from the greatness of the player. He is, THE best and most complete forward in the world. He has the power & head of drogba, is a match for toress finishing and speed and on top of that, he drops back and wins the ball from deep, puts in tackles and fights for hte ball all the time. I watch him all the time in the EPL. It pisses me off how united are a piece of shit team but have this monster called rooney. In the EPL, united have 60 goals - 25 of which are from rooney and 10 from own goals.. so about 50% of their goals were scored by rooney..if we had him, it wouldve been 4-0 in the first half EASILY.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
Only ********/bitter/sensationalist people would actually say Rooney 'stamped' on Bonera and Silva. It's clear he stumbled on Bonera, and accidently caught Silva.

He has a bad habit of "stumbling" on people, he might be good, but he has the attitude of a three year old in a hissy fit.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He has a bad habit of "stumbling" on people, he might be good, but he has the attitude of a three year old in a hissy fit.

No he doesn't.

I'd rather have his attitude than say Ronaldinho's.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Went to 101greatgoals.com to look up a particular match highlight (unrelated to either of these teams) and this was quote of day:

“Rooney’s performance did not include some of the flicks, passes and turns of Ronaldinho; rather he went briskly about the business of winning the game. And on nights such as these that really is all that matters” - Sam Wallace

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
rooney has stamped on players b4 and did again last night, he is an agressive guy, he made it look like he was tryin to avoid it but left his foot low enough to land or at least catch bonera. history and the video footage dont lie

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
he is a ****** who is playing for the same team where roy keane played, why dont ronney pick some one nasty say gattuso , fucking piece of ogre shit . i hope he breaks his on toe while trying to end defenders career

son of a bitch, i hate him so much. fucking piece of english scum

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
“Rooney’s performance did not include some of the flicks, passes and turns of Ronaldinho; rather he went briskly about the business of winning the game. And on nights such as these that really is all that matters” - Sam Wallace

Don't really think it's a very insightful quote. Ronaldinho may use loads of tricks and flicks, but he actually use it to create chances. I agree loads of players does it as much that it becomes a weakness, Montolivo or Pastore comes to mind, but Ronaldinho actually maneges to remain effective with this stuff.

He had an assist and a goal, created loads more, MoM in my book. Rooney was decisive, and did what he had to do, but impliying he was better than Ronaldinho just cause he's direct? He could actually use some of Dinho's tricks though, since it looked like he couldn't get past Bonera for the life of him.

FaRa13

Kuq e Zi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Ballack, Pirlo, Gerrard, van Bommel, Schweinsteiger, De Rossi
Went to 101greatgoals.com to look up a particular match highlight (unrelated to either of these teams) and this was quote of day:

im sure sam wallace failed to realize that while our full defense was in there rooney, and manchester united did shit.

MilanMarkus

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Bonera is a massive improvement over abate as a FB defense wise however he doesnt make many runs which kinda makes pato useless up there. Can seeaadooof play as RMF? While zamb/anto seem to connect very good with dinho and make him play we need someone to feed pato with decent passes or help him out on the wing since hes really struggling there injury aside. IMO boner should start always ahead of abate but than we need someone else to connect with pato. Its not like abate did anything amazing but beckcum sucks so we really need someone on RMF...........flams?

I was thinking the same. But how about playing Pato in the center supported by Ronaldinho and a striker on the right flank / right wing who is truly fit for that position. I mean a three striker system like Inter.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Why the fuck is an United supporter on a Milan forum? Perhaps misunderstood the read & black thing?

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
agreed, which is why i think flamini might be necessary

Anybody other than Favalli will work.

Why the fuck is an United supporter on a Milan forum? Perhaps misunderstood the read & black thing?

LOL! Dude, he's from the UK so he reads and understands and writes English very well. He just doesn't care about everything when he comes to this forum and he's behaving himself pretty well so we don't give a shit either. You either discuss things with him or leave him alone, that's it.

Last edited:

Athens2007

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Karima el Mahroug - Ruby
he is a ****** who is playing for the same team where roy keane played, why dont ronney pick some one nasty say gattuso , fucking piece of ogre shit . i hope he breaks his on toe while trying to end defenders career

son of a bitch, i hate him so much. fucking piece of english scum

:star::star::star::star::star:

Athens2007

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Karima el Mahroug - Ruby

I have no problem with him. Even appreciate his contribution, it makes things more interesting, and he sounds quite open about good and bad things - both, for AC and MU.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

its not funny man one injury to already injured silva means we are out of cl next year, i thought nesta ambro and bonera wil gaga ogre shit like we did to mutu when he tried same thing with nesta

Athens2007

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Karima el Mahroug - Ruby
its not funny man one injury to already injured silva means we are out of cl next year, i thought nesta ambro and bonera wil gaga ogre shit like we did to mutu when he tried same thing with nesta

Yeah, but I did not comment on that. I liked what you wrote about that ugly dickhead, hope he gets assassinated on the pitch very soon.

Btw, that was the only reason why I missed Rino on the pitch. You remember the match vs Jube, you remember what he did to that Danish guy who by then hurt our players badly on few occasions.

Last edited:

Athens2007

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Karima el Mahroug - Ruby
Guys, Bayern just scored a winner against Fiorentina (89th minute). Totally underserved, and it was 1 meter offside. I feel very sorry for them.

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
yup another italian team screwed by the ref, gobbi got str8 red for winnin the ball an robben runnin into him too, dirty cheatin fucks

Schedule