The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 04-02-2019, 16:11   #1681
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
Lol so sitting together is basically impossible now when you only can buy one ticket? I was planning on buying 4 at the same time.
Yeah, I feel for you and klekej.

In general, the ticketing system is kind of tricky. If I were in your shoes, I'd really ask how important the derby is for you. If it is important, I'd get the CR cards and try.

In your case, MilanMB, I'd try to convince your friends. The deal doesn't seem that horrible, and you save yourself the headache and uncertainty.

Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
nonsonoqui is online now   Reply With Quote

AC Milan Tickets    
Old 04-02-2019, 20:45   #1682
Y-Bido92
il-Faraone

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9

Okay so a bizarre question that probably has 1/100000 chance of ever happening. If you get a ticket and you see Maldini sitting close by, is it okay to just casually approach and ask for a photo/autograph?

Would be great if anyone has personal experience with this. The reason I ask is because typically I'd expect Maldini to have everyone surrounding him asking for photos etc but yet in games you see him sitting alone completely unbothered by people. Was wondering if there's a reason behind that.

Signature
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/585/416/hi-res-186352787-kaka-of-ac-milan-celebrates-scoring-the-first-goal_crop_north.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75
Y-Bido92 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 20:54   #1683
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-Bido92 View Post
Okay so a bizarre question that probably has 1/100000 chance of ever happening. If you get a ticket and you see Maldini sitting close by, is it okay to just casually approach and ask for a photo/autograph?

Would be great if anyone has personal experience with this. The reason I ask is because typically I'd expect Maldini to have everyone surrounding him asking for photos etc but yet in games you see him sitting alone completely unbothered by people. Was wondering if there's a reason behind that.
I would try to get a seat in the Poltroncine Rosse section (as central as possible), which will be difficult for the derby, and in the event the tickets are available they will cost quite a bit. You can sit in Maldini's vicinity.

What I can say from personal experience is that Maldini is very nice when it comes to taking pictures and talking. I met him a few years ago (not at San Siro), and when I asked for a picture, he was more than happy to take one (same goes for Nesta). If there is an opportunity, I'd try...why not...I have seen fans do it before. I mean don't be weird about it, but go for it if you can.

Signature

Last edited by nonsonoqui; 04-02-2019 at 21:04.
Old 04-02-2019, 21:56   #1684
Y-Bido92
il-Faraone

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
I would try to get a seat in the Poltroncine Rosse section (as central as possible), which will be difficult for the derby, and in the event the tickets are available they will cost quite a bit. You can sit in Maldini's vicinity.

What I can say from personal experience is that Maldini is very nice when it comes to taking pictures and talking. I met him a few years ago (not at San Siro), and when I asked for a picture, he was more than happy to take one (same goes for Nesta). If there is an opportunity, I'd try...why not...I have seen fans do it before. I mean don't be weird about it, but go for it if you can.
I'm thinking about catching some of our late Feb/early March games like the Empoli and Saussolo ones where the Poltroncine rosse wouldn't be as expensive as the derby one. So might be a chance, but nothing booked yet.

It'd def be an experience if I could get a photo/autograph. Some bucket list stuff. So where did you meet Maldini/Nesta btw if not at a game?

Signature
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/585/416/hi-res-186352787-kaka-of-ac-milan-celebrates-scoring-the-first-goal_crop_north.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75
Y-Bido92 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 22:16   #1685
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Quote:
I'm thinking about catching some of our late Feb/early March games like the Empoli and Saussolo ones where the Poltroncine rosse wouldn't be as expensive as the derby one. So might be a chance, but nothing booked yet.

It'd def be an experience if I could get a photo/autograph. Some bucket list stuff. So where did you meet Maldini/Nesta btw if not at a game?
In that case, yeah, I would sit there for sure.

As for the meeting, it was at an event here in Toronto a while ago. Met Vieri, Nesta, Maldini, Baresi, Pancaro, Ba, Simic etc. Got my 1996 away jersey signed by all of them too, so all in all it was a fun night. It was a tribute game for Eusebio. I managed to get tickets for both the game (Milan Legends vs Benfica legends) and the gala after. I'd keep an eye open for events like that. I am sure they will also come to Boston, even if they have already.

Signature
Old 04-02-2019, 23:11   #1686
Il Barone
Rookie

I have 2 tickets for Milan - Empoli, which I won't be able to use, as the match has been rescheduled from 24th of february to 23th cause of the Coppa game against Lazio.
The tickets are in block M, row 2 and seat 1 and 2 (front row in the corner under Curva Sud).
Tickets are worth 75 each, and the names can be changes on AC Milan's webpage.

If interested I also fucked up and booked a hotelroom with two beds on the Bed and Breakfast San Siro (50 meters from San Siro), which can be bought with the tickets.

Write me a DM if interested. Cheers.
Il Barone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 00:26   #1687
Claudia
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti

I have a season-ticket so I can buy 4 derby tickets tomorrow during the first phase and at a lower price. PM me if interested..

Quote:

That's an area reserved for important guests or people close to the club, not on sale. Maldini gets there just a couple of minutes before the game and leaves earlier, it's impossible to approach him there. But if you get a 1red ring ticket, sector R, last row, you're just a few meters from him.
Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 07:50   #1688
klekej
Rookie

OMFG, 70€ for 3rd blue tier. This is a fucking joke!
klekej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 10:07   #1689
klekej
Rookie

What is that? My CR card expires in 2021.

Questa Carta non abilitata all'acquisto di questo prodotto.
Old 12-02-2019, 11:46   #1690
ntungson
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta, Rui Costa, Zola, Andrea Pirlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by klekej View Post
What is that? My CR card expires in 2021.

Questa Carta non abilitata all'acquisto di questo prodotto.
I'm having the same problem. Any idea guys?
ntungson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 13:33   #1691
klekej
Rookie

Now i got in line several times, but everytime sistem disconnect.
Old 12-02-2019, 14:59   #1692
ntungson
Primavera Player

Quote:
Now i got in line several times, but everytime sistem disconnect.
I called them directly via phone to do the check and somehow my card was revoked even that on the card the expiration date is 2022.

Can someone help me to buy 4 tickets for the derby? I were planning everything with my friends and now I can only wait until the public sale because my card was revoked without any explanation. I really appreciate if someone with the card can help me on this matter. Thanks.
Old 12-02-2019, 15:26   #1693
klekej
Rookie

And what is their reason for revoking your card? Thats not possible becouse we all have the same problem with purchasing.
Old 12-02-2019, 15:27   #1694
ntungson
Primavera Player

Quote:
And what is their reason for revoking your card? Thats not possible becouse we all have the same problem with purchasing.
They said that they don't know either. Their solution is dropping them an email and they will respond back later
Old 12-02-2019, 15:30   #1695
klekej
Rookie

Classic italian bullshit, nothing else. AC Milan sould be ashamed of their ticketing bussines.
Old 12-02-2019, 15:32   #1696
klekej
Rookie

Tipical italian bullshit. Ac Milan should be ashamed of their ticketing bussines.
Old 12-02-2019, 15:39   #1697
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Shit. I can understand your frustration. I had to refresh the page 50 times (literally) to find a seat for Milan vs Juve. I got kicked out of line thrice.

But I wouldn't despair just yet. Last time they released a few more tickets for Milan vs Juve in the general sale. There were very few, but they did.

Not quite sure why your card was "revoked." I don't know if there is some sort of catch ... like you have to buy a card this season. I'd have to read the fine print to know.

I would see if there are people selling any tickets on facebook. Or Viagogo. Did you guys contact Claudia (see above)?

Signature
Old 12-02-2019, 15:46   #1698
klekej
Rookie

I already have a new card and same problem. The server broke down in my opinion, and.they.blame.everything else.
Old 12-02-2019, 16:35   #1699
ntungson
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
Shit. I can understand your frustration. I had to refresh the page 50 times (literally) to find a seat for Milan vs Juve. I got kicked out of line thrice.

But I wouldn't despair just yet. Last time they released a few more tickets for Milan vs Juve in the general sale. There were very few, but they did.

Not quite sure why your card was "revoked." I don't know if there is some sort of catch ... like you have to buy a card this season. I'd have to read the fine print to know.

I would see if there are people selling any tickets on facebook. Or Viagogo. Did you guys contact Claudia (see above)?
I contacted Claudia already but he/she has only 3 tickets left while I need 4
Old 12-02-2019, 18:49   #1700
klekej
Rookie

Don't worry. There is a sistem problem, nothing else. Try tomorrow morning.