Giampaolo Pazzini Thread

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Ahhh it all make sense, Pazzolivo comming together again.

Honestly, Fiorentina's Pazzini was a complete let down, but he grew so much as a player in Sampdoria, he even developed a personality, I think contrary to his Viola days there he actually took responsability instead of settling with the "omg he's the next big thing in CFs from Italy" hype. He grew a personality, he even became a leader, and ffs he surprised me when he came through even without Cassano present. His first half of a season with Inter was quite good to be honest. I don't feel like judging anything of Inter last year as it was an obvious disaster from start to end.

He has great heading skills, possibly the best aspect of his game, he can sneak goals in a poacher way which is something always needed in a top team in Italy. Really good backup material.

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
iqlmp6nv4lt2srd76q.gif

This won't ever happen again with our new Desso Grassmaster Hybrid Grass pitch :dance:

Rossonero

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaka, El Shaarawy
Pazzini is a v good penalty taker - with Ibra/Dorf/Cassano all gone we need one!

kujta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
7 m plus cassano for pazzini?
I would rater gave cassano gratis to merda.

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
PaZZO is very good off the ball! Always pulling defender out of position then he is clinical in the 18 yard box a proper striker who isn't lazy! he will defs give players like pato robi and el sha a lot of space to dribble at players ! Great move all we need is 1 player to feed them other than monto!

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ahhh it all make sense, Pazzolivo comming together again.

Honestly, Fiorentina's Pazzini was a complete let down, but he grew so much as a player in Sampdoria, he even developed a personality, I think contrary to his Viola days there he actually took responsability instead of settling with the "omg he's the next big thing in CFs from Italy" hype. He grew a personality, he even became a leader, and ffs he surprised me when he came through even without Cassano present. His first half of a season with Inter was quite good to be honest. I don't feel like judging anything of Inter last year as it was an obvious disaster from start to end.

He has great heading skills, possibly the best aspect of his game, he can sneak goals in a poacher way which is something always needed in a top team in Italy. Really good backup material.
I hope he can be like be really great for us like a lot of the Inter rejects.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Pazzini at CF with Pato coming from the 2nd line could work....

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
Reports say Pazzini will take no.11

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
so we may see this up front at times...
PAZZINI

PRINCE

PATO

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
Pazzini ,who cost inter 18 mil. 1 and a half year ago , is worth around 10-12 mil. and thats because of a negative 2011-2012 season ( he is still only 28, meaning he is in his prime and is worth something ). Cassano on the other hand has an expiring contract , came here for free , and is in bad shape. Yes he might be a more technical player but he is not worth more than 4-5 million. So thats why we had to add the extra 7 mil. We needed a frontman and pazzini is a very good one. Cant wait for the montolivo-Pazzini link up. So we have Pato and Pazzini as frontmen + Robinho and El92 as SS. We now need to replace cassano by a midfielder.

Hitman1

Beginner
Reaction score
I agree with everyone that said that when cassano start to get unhappy, he should be traded away. But I seriously don't understand why the 7 millions!! You'd think Galliani would know better giving his experience. Does he know something we dont? :conf:

With Pazzini, I think we will end up with a decent (no more great) squad. Definitely could fight for 2nd or 3rd. First is a no way unless 2 or 3 of our current squad have a break out season and turn super star; and if they did, expect PSG to snatch them up on Januray anyway :lol:

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
pazzolivo=pizza name. Hope its gonna be tasty

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Welcome #11! Pazzolivo reunited, this will be something epic! :star:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
I thought this would be an official move when I woke up this morning. If it is an inevitable move, please get it done sooner G.

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
Prabably you mean Pato - Robinho starting and Pazzo sub for Pato and SES for Robinho?

So we play Pato - Robinho next season.

I think in few years we play Pato - SES.

Pazzini would be usefull still then, Pazzini - Robinho.

--

world-class tq is needed tho

Yeah Pato-Binho to start , Pazzini and el shaarawy on the bench . But pazzini could play some games as a starter aswell . The season is long , you always need a good bench.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
so we may see this up front at times...
PAZZINI

PRINCE

PATO

the way robinho and urby are playing, they are both farther up the depth chart than anyone here

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
the way robinho and urby are playing, they are both farther up the depth chart than anyone here

True. Urby is definitely playing better than Boateng @ the moment. Robinho will play with 1 of Pazzini/Pato.

Fiero

Reaction score
Pazzo has got it all figured out.

He smokes

616825533.jpg

Has a perfect stubble beard

Giampaolo%2BPazzini%2B41.jpg

And I like his dress sense (+ his hair and sideburns :o)

giampaolopazzini_413263.jpg

Plus, we all know he licks pussy for a celebration :D

GiampaoloPazzini-celebrates110906G300.jpg

What does he do for a living? He scores goals. And he looks damn cool doing it.

We have Pippo's heir here ladies and gentlemen. Italy's leading CF now.

Last edited:

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
I don't want to admit this, but I have a weird feeling he's going to have a better season than Pato.

Really hoping I'm proved wrong.

Schedule