Mario Balotelli Thread

Selling Balotelli

• Total voters

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Raffaela Fico (mother of Balotelli's daughter) "I told him I had given birth. He replied: ‘Ah, ok. I don’t care.’ And hung up."

:lol:

Does he have his own coming book yet?:lol::lol::lol:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Thats horrible :eek:

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
It's probably not true... There are always alot of fake stories floating around about Balotelli

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
Hope so..

why are there so many people here that see this as funny? truly horrible if that would be his reaction to 'you have a daughter' :fp:

I remember reading somewhere how in an interview he said he would never abandon his parental duties. I mean either story could be true or both could be false but i wouldnt be surprised if more false ones came out just because they love talking about balo. Stuff like this should be read with a grain of salt

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
its definitely false. no human would ever say that. balotelli would react positively to the news, and with todays technology you think he wouldn't have known if he had a daughter on the way?

Rui Ramone

Beginner
Reaction score
I don't know if he said it or not but it's just weird that some people on this forum act like it's one of his silly actions again when someone posts that he said that.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
tumblr_m6doljZdHr1qabuh5o1_500.gif

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.
Weah = barWUAH :o

barrrrrrrrrrrrrwuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

his middle name is just :star:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Nice find Mario :thumbsup:

ykou

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
don't want him. he has talent but won't success anywhere.Plus his salary is too high

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
currently the biggest joke in Premier League. the guy is only good at Penalty taking it seems. I have never seen a more overrated player in my life. He hasnt had one man of the match performance since he's been in the PL and he doesnt seem interested in football it seems. Even Man City fans who thought he was funny when they were winning have turned on him now as they are not winning.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Biggest joke has stil a higher value than Pato & Robinho combined

Lionheart

Banned
Reaction score
currently the biggest joke in Premier League. the guy is only good at Penalty taking it seems. I have never seen a more overrated player in my life. He hasnt had one man of the match performance since he's been in the PL and he doesnt seem interested in football it seems. Even Man City fans who thought he was funny when they were winning have turned on him now as they are not winning.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dsav

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Because Balo doesn't care about City. Simple as that. Look at the euro's when Mario did care. Playing for his country, something that meant alot to him........... he was great. If he comes to Milan and he is a die hard Milan fan like he says he is, i believe he will put the work and effort in like he did in the euro.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9

Rooney.

Because Balo doesn't care about City. Simple as that. Look at the euro's when Mario did care. Playing for his country, something that meant alot to him........... he was great. If he comes to Milan and he is a die hard Milan fan like he says he is, i believe he will put the work and effort in like he did in the euro.

This.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I think he's always in it for personal glory, he didn't want Italy to win the Euro's as such, he wanted to lead them there. And that was his motivation.

As for Milan, I think right now the squad is too poor and it would be a matter of time before he'd get frustrated and stop giving a fuck.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
I think he's always in it for personal glory, he didn't want Italy to win the Euro's as such, he wanted to lead them there. And that was his motivation.

As for Milan, I think right now the squad is too poor and it would be a matter of time before he'd get frustrated and stop giving a fuck.

I think it might suit him better to be one of the stars of the side. In City he's usually been fourth/third choice striker, at Inter he was never one of the main strikers either, and I think that's probably why he's been so incredibly inconsistent so far in his career. He doesn't seem like a guy that'll give 110% to prove that he's number one, instead it seems like he feels entitled to be number one. He seems bitter when he's not being picked, and it's usually in these periods where he does stupid stuff on the field, creating a downward spiral (Which he is in right now).

I think if he's given confidence from the coach, maybe even confidence that he doesn't deserve, then he'll start performing. Prandelli always showed alot of faith in him, particularly towards the Euro's, and he actually did perform there. Hopefully he could do something similar here.

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
Piece of shit, but that's what Milan can only afford nowadays.

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
It seems that he is destinated to walk the same path as a certain other highley talented italian player: Cassano

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
If people expect him to be Milan's savior, they are in for a shock

Depending on a player who still throws hissy fits is the last thing we need atm

Drogba is a must, with or without Balotelli

Just goes to show how much people under appreciated Ibra's influence on the pitch. He may have been an asshole on it, but an asshole that made the idiots give their all. A leader, albeit a flawed one....

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
imo the only suitable deal atm is loan + option to buy..with pazzo,bojan,drogba<sigh>,niang already we desperately need to strengthen the midfield.we cant spend say all 25mil on this douchebag

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
"He must find peace of mind.If not, then he will always be just an eternal promise"-Maldini

Loan + option to buy plz

Schedule