The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: Selling Balotelli
Is Right. He's too much trouble for he's worth. 117 68.42%
Is Wrong. We should have handled him better. 54 31.58%
Voters: 171. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14-03-2010, 14:10   #101
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

and not to mention that they are both incredibly skill-full and would play beatiful football on the floor with dinho.
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2010, 14:28   #102
DugiNesta
the epic #3

Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raghav View Post
Pato and Balotelli would be insane though upfront if we play with a 2 man attack
add there Aidyah and Ninis

Arsenal who?

Signature
DugiNesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2010, 16:09   #103
Christian
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

Balotelli has been excluded from the squad again against Chelsea it seems. It's not the first time he's been frozen out basicly, but this time his agent is out making comments and criticisms left and right.

Balotelli and Mourinho really seems to grow further and further from eachother. I think it's very likely that he'll move on if Mourinho stays at Inter next season, it's obvious that there is a problem. Under Mancini he didn't make nearly as much trouble as under Mourinho, and Mourinho has proven before that he has problems handling certain players.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2010, 16:30   #104
Giggidy
Primavera Player

i wonder how many of you would rate him this highly if he wasnt Italian.

IMO Dzeko is a better buy than balotelli in almost every category.

being classy: dzeko
loving milan: dzeko
proven in CL: dzeko
proven to be able to score massive amounts of goals(what we need!!): dzeko

fitting into our system: Dzeko is THE perfect partner for pato. i feel like balotelli and pato up front would be too reckless.
Giggidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2010, 16:35   #105
Calum1903
AC Milan Icon

I don't think I've mentioned recently that he's too much of a prick.

He's too much of a prick.
Calum1903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2010, 16:40   #106
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggidy View Post

fitting into our system: Dzeko is THE perfect partner for pato. i feel like balotelli and pato up front would be too reckless.
'being classy'? lulz. fuck that shit. how is he particularly classy?
classy is overrated. hoodrat shit--underrated.
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2010, 16:40   #107
sesheva
AC Milan Icon

Quote:

you are 100% right
sesheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2010, 16:44   #108
Calum1903
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post

I don't give a toss about classy, but there's being a dick in the right way; the way that wins you matches (see Stankovic, Camoranesi, Nedved, etc.), and then there's being a dick like Balotelli.
Calum1903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2010, 16:48   #109
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum1903 View Post
I don't give a toss about classy, but there's being a dick in the right way; the way that wins you matches (see Stankovic, Camoranesi, Nedved, etc.), and then there's being a dick like Balotelli.
thats very true....but balotelli is still young...still learning the right ways to channel his inner 'dick' constructively.

once he matures abit....with his inner 'dick' perfected in the right way....watch out.
Old 15-03-2010, 16:50   #110
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Suso, Bonaventura, Bonucci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
Agreed... I don't want 11 saints in the team. Boring fucking team then. Balo brings attitude.

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2010, 16:51   #111
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:

exihibit A of everyone falling for the berlusconi PR machine

milan=class=milan=better human beingzzz

Congrats you r all pawns

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2010, 17:17   #112
Giggidy
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
exihibit A of everyone falling for the berlusconi PR machine

milan=class=milan=better human beingzzz

Congrats you r all pawns

you dont have to even know who berlusconi is to be able to tell the difference in character between :
materazzi and nesta
balotelli and pato
etc etc

milan IS a team w/o bad apples and its pretty clear to see.

classy way to get a red card

the other way

Old 15-03-2010, 17:20   #113
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Quote:
you dont have to even know who berlusconi is to be able to tell the difference in character between :
materazzi and nesta
balotelli and pato
etc etc

milan IS a team w/o bad apples and its pretty clear to see.
uhhmmmm excuse me?! Ronaldinho is the EPITOMY of a bad apple

It's tiresome this argument. Milan players are 'better human beings'. What makes ambrosini or gattuso a better person than balotelli? Really? Have they had to live a single day in his shoes? Why is nesta better than lucio AS a person? etc. etc. etc. I love Milan and all there players but it's just downright embarassing seeing people post Milan=classier than x.

Ask any nuetral, i guarantee you Ronaldinho, Gattuso, Pippo and others aren't perceived as 'classy'

The only real classy human being is seedorf. Man does more charity than therest of the squad combined.

Signature
Quote:
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Old 15-03-2010, 17:26   #114
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Quote:

everything totti does is class. this is the classier of the two vids.
Old 15-03-2010, 17:35   #115
Giggidy
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
uhhmmmm excuse me?! Ronaldinho is the EPITOMY of a bad apple

It's tiresome this argument. Milan players are 'better human beings'. What makes ambrosini or gattuso a better person than balotelli? Really? Have they had to live a single day in his shoes? Why is nesta better than lucio AS a person? etc. etc. etc. I love Milan and all there players but it's just downright embarassing seeing people post Milan=classier than x.

Ask any nuetral, i guarantee you Ronaldinho, Gattuso, Pippo and others aren't perceived as 'classy'

The only real classy human being is seedorf. Man does more charity than therest of the squad combined.
nah nah your taking it too personal with the "better human beings" thing thats not what im saying. who knows behind closed doors maldini could be a sick pedophile and a disgusting person but on the field and when he is representing milan off the field he does not act in disrepectful ways or in a general manner that shames the club.

but back to balotelli. do you not think that inter fans are ashamed every time he pulls something idiotic? or chelsea fans when drogba was acting like a huge sore loser after the barcelona match (well the chelsea fans probably arent but I would be.) I suppose it all goes down to how much you actually think that all of this is worth or if you really only care about the results they produce on the field.

All im saying is that I dont want milan players acting how Totti did in the 2nd video. Would you agree that Balotelli is more likely to pull something like that in the future than Dzeko? Because then we can agree on that.
Old 15-03-2010, 18:16   #116
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Suso, Bonaventura, Bonucci

Quote:
but back to balotelli. do you not think that inter fans are ashamed every time he pulls something idiotic? or chelsea fans when drogba was acting like a huge sore loser after the barcelona match (well the chelsea fans probably arent but I would be.) I suppose it all goes down to how much you actually think that all of this is worth or if you really only care about the results they produce on the field.

All im saying is that I dont want milan players acting how Totti did in the 2nd video. Would you agree that Balotelli is more likely to pull something like that in the future than Dzeko? Because then we can agree on that.

If this is the kind of idiotic things you talk about I don't know it would be possible to buy any player with a winning mentality. Almost every player does this shit once in a while.

Balo bring attitude to the table, attitude that we would have needed against united. Didn't you see the shit rooney pulled a couple of times?

I remember Rooney being much worse than balo at his age, but no one seemed to care since he was such a talent. Balo may have a bad temper, but this will only help him in the long rum. Especially in a club like milan.

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini

Last edited by MilanMB; 15-03-2010 at 18:27.
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2010, 18:22   #117
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

dinho is a better human being than seedork ever will be all seedork does it show off
if you dont agree with it you have to agree that barca is the classiest team in the world they dont even put sponsor on their shirt, its all dedicated to UNICEF, fuckers are always biased
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2010, 20:27   #118
Giggidy
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post

If this is the kind of idiotic things you talk about I don't know it would be possible to buy any player with a winning mentality. Almost every player does this shit once in a while.

Balo bring attitude to the table, attitude that we would have needed against united. Didn't you see the shit rooney pulled a couple of times?

I remember Rooney being much worse than balo at his age, but no one seemed to care since he was such a talent. Balo may have a bad temper, but this will only help him in the long rum. Especially in a club like milan.
Thats a fair point. It's true that Rooney's behavior has improved over time, but there are many examples of others who have not changed. So, while it is a gamble with balotelli, it isnt with Dzeko because i believe he already has his act together.

I disagree where you say that a bad temper goes hand in hand with a winning mentality. Look at Pato, he has the same amount of skill (actually more) + winning desire that balotelli has yet he doesnt act like a dick.
Old 15-03-2010, 20:41   #119
Mr. Anonymous
AC Milan Legend

Cassano makes this guy look like a Saint.

And Cassano has no racist chants directed at him, neither is Cassano 19 years old. Yet he used to (and occasionally still does) get away with some seriously disturbing behaviour. Crying and ripping out grass because you didn't get a call.

If Balotelli was pulling half the stuff that Cassano does he'd be hung!

He needs what all 19 year old teenages need, to be fully accepted, to know that people have his back, and that he'll be listened to and understood.

I'd take Balotelli at Milan in a hot minute. He's a work in progress but with the right direction he could be great!
Mr. Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2010, 20:43   #120
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anonymous View Post
He needs what all 19 year old teenages need, to be fully accepted, to know that people have his back, and that he'll be listened to and understood.
yup. Think moratti would go hug him in the hospital? Balotelli needs papa berlusconi and mama galliani to take care of him.

Signature
Quote:
#RnB