Alessio Romagnoli Thread

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
He's doing well, but let's be real, Juventus have conceded 1 goal in the last 18 with nothing special defenders. This league is garbage.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
He and Bonucci are starting to become one of the best partnerships in Italy no doubt! It’s no coincidence that he’s showing major growth playing next to someone like Bonucci, he’s been playing with the likes of Zapata, Mexes, Alex, Paletta & Gomez for so long. Kids the future of this club, along with Donnarumma and Cutrone.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
This guy is our most valuable gem....

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
he is doing decent lately, i have to admit that, hope he keep it up.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What a stud he's been the last months.

Credit must also go to Bonucci's leadership.

They complement each other perfectly, that's why this partnership looks even more solid on the pitch than on paper. Paletta-Roma wasn't bad too tho (not during Montellas time). I think Roma is that rare kind of CBs who can form a good partnership with almost all types of defenders.

He and Bonucci are starting to become one of the best partnerships in Italy no doubt! It’s no coincidence that he’s showing major growth playing next to someone like Bonucci, he’s been playing with the likes of Zapata, Mexes, Alex, Paletta & Gomez for so long. Kids the future of this club, along with Donnarumma and Cutrone.

Jup. And if there are still people around who thought that Bonucci for 30M + DeS was a bad deal – I still can't imagine how there can be a reasoning who leads to the fact that this was a bad deal – they can see it as a part of a formation-fee for Romagnoli :proud:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
He's doing well, but let's be real, Juventus have conceded 1 goal in the last 18 with nothing special defenders. This league is garbage.

He played against immobile and icardi both players who at that time were the top 5 topscorers in europe. We completely neutralised sampdoria (the fourth best scoring team in A) for 90 mins... Also lazio scored 1 goal against us in 2 matches. They have scored 59 goals only 3 less than juve and 4 more than napoli

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
@Qaas - he didnt do so well vs Immobile to be fair. Lost him 2 times and both it was 100% but Immobile missed. However Roma is playing better and better, and has fixed some issues he had. Very, very good now!

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Why would anyone believe you when you say something like this

LOL ... i do overhype my fav players I don’t deny it... But Romagnoli is elite IMO.. great defending and one of the best playing the ball from the back..

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I don't know how you define elite, but I wouldn't call him that. The guy hasn't even played in the CL yet.

I'm very happy with his performances this season though, especially when there's been so much chaos around the team and he started the season with some bad games.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
@Qaas - he didnt do so well vs Immobile to be fair. Lost him 2 times and both it was 100% but Immobile missed. However Roma is playing better and better, and has fixed some issues he had. Very, very good now!

That is true, but i only remember in one occasion?
Other than that mistake he was very good and even gazetta gave him a 7 rating.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
:heart:
DWrLAr0X4AAhqqD.jpg

:love:

he was subbed as precaution, right? no injuried, right? [pray]

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
I assumed it was to rest him.... I haven't found any mention of injury... he played excellently as usual and did not seem to have any problems on the pitch... despite the blow to his face early on ...

Love him to bits, our gem!

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
each and everyday I pray to god someone will change his wikipedia pic

Why? What's wrong with it? Apart from the fact that it is 6 yrs old & he's in a Roma shirt?

Have I answered my own question?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Why? What's wrong with it? Apart from the fact that it is 6 yrs old & he's in a Roma shirt?

Have I answered my own question?

yes

and now that you're answering questions, how old are you?

asking because i'm a creep on the internet

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It will be 100 appearances for Milan in all competitions for our Ale today!

Forza!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
It will be 100 appearances for Milan in all competitions for our Ale today!

Forza!

:thumbsup: most important milestone of the day

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So our boss and savior Rino has officially joined the Ale Love club, by saying Ale is incredible. :love:

Haters?

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Who is this guy..where did he come from..
How can he be so good..

Wow

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Regal. All it needed was a proper coach.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Really really impressive, and elegant. Italian football needs someone like him.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Immense performance. Making the step up into the top 5 CB's in the league now IMO.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:love::love:He played so well, omg ... !!!

Schedule