Italian Football Thread III

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Next there is another non existent penalty against us or clear penalty not given to us we surround the referee and pressure him like Lazio. Being a gentlemans team only takes you so far, but ending up losing points can not be allowed

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I feel like both theirs and ours was a peno (ours vs udinese not given, and lazios vs torino)

Also complaining about the added time is dumb. Learn to defend better. Remember its a MINIMUM of 4 or 5 minutes

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten
Toro were robbed, no penalty and no foul .
The refs in Italy are joke

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I feel like both theirs and ours was a peno (ours vs udinese not given, and lazios vs torino)

Also complaining about the added time is dumb. Learn to defend better. Remember its a MINIMUM of 4 or 5 minutes

Toro were robbed. Ball bounced to his arm and not immediately from the Lazio player's shot/pass, nothing he can do at that range to really avoid it. :|

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Already so tired of these handball inconsistencies

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Damn sassuolo. Serie a is so fucking strong this year. Yet my Milan is on top. That's how good we are.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fuck...now I want the Juve-Napoli decision overturned.

Napoli is no threat. They have no reliable goalscorer, unless you count Mertens or Lozano.
Koulibaly is too individualistic for Gattuso's plans.
They'll finish 4th at best.

Penaldo is back, which means Juve will go back to winning every week, despite playing like shit.

I believe in Scudetto.:o

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
We have to see juve lose a match with cristiano on the pitch before we dream about scudetto

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
One game at a time, if we can beat hellas and lazio can nick a point vs juve... who knows ? (A lazio who will be boosted with that late win)

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Heres to hoping a whole season's stats look the same
9d00f18e3f6c7b1ed03f3b2e4d8447ee.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Atalanta - Inter is 1-1 currently. Hope it stays that way. Roma are 2-1 up vs Genoa, and would love nothing more than Genoa to take a point please.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Penalty not given to Atalanta last minute of the game....

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
This is round is coming together nicely for Milan. Please don’t mess it up tonight

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Can Bologna score a last minute winner :)

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Should Crotone - Lazio really be played under these conditions ?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
what conditions?
The field was rain drenched ( right term ? ). You couldn’t get a pass or a shot on the field without the water either stopping it or really slowing it down.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
roma are going to be really annoying team this year it seems.

Looked good even without Dzeko in their games he is missing for. Atalanta and Lazio haven't looked great the last few rounds but still close enough behind. Then you have Juve, Inter, Napoli and even Sass behind us. It's a very tight start to a season. Let's see how it stands at winter.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Roma always has stretches of great play followed by bad form. They are a hot and cold team.

It’s too early to really tell at all who will fall off. Juve typically starts slow and gets going but with Pirlo they’re not as inevitable on that front. I don’t like that inter is playing terribly but still not far off the top of the table, although they really do seem like a mess. Lazio and Roma will likely be off and on all year, Napoli has the squad to be a title challenger but they seem mentally weak even still.

Milan hasn’t made top 4 in forever and we have the youngest team, so I see why other teams question our ability to keep this up. Something I think that’s funny though when I see inter and Juve fans commentary on the league is they act like Milan hasn’t been virtually unbeatable since March. It’s not a 5 or 10 game streak, at this point it’s lasted 2/3 of a whole season. We have to be taken seriously. Even if we do drop off form, that just means losing every once in a while. I believe Zlatan wills the team to at least compete for the title, but even a slight decrease in form should allow us to be top 4.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad Verona won, they deserve to be higher than Juve
Pirlo will make it happen

Last edited:

Schedule