The epic of Dzeko

Reaction score
I don't think this transfer is quite rapped up yet. Now that the clause is over, this will be a long summer event.

Wolfsburg don't need money, so the only way to sign Dzeko realisticically is to offer players that wolfsburg would be interested in.

Thats the approach most clubs will most likely take, but the hard part is convincing our players to go to wolfsburg.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Wolfsburg played it very smart.
He's to good for any team but Milan :(

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Wolfsburg played it very smart.
He's to good for any team but Milan :(

yeah, Wolfsburg just are being good in this, and it frustrates the Milan fans logical and they will get pissed and will find a target for it :tongue: (Wolfsburg, or Dzeko, or Milan management of course)

yeah, would be sad if he joins someone else than Milan, though, if we get Balotelli instead, I'm okay with it! One of the two this summer PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well i don't blame Wolfsburg, they made the best out of the situation. I doubt Dzeko is happy with the situation atm, sure he won't say bad things about Wolfsburg because he signed the contract himself but i think he would definetly be gone this summer, and he surely hoped it would be Milan. Won't be easy :(. With all the respect, he's to good (&cool) for another year at Wolfsburg.

The only way Dzeko is affordable for us is when we sell Huntelaar/Borriello (prefer 'Hunter') or use him in a trade. Maybe Steve Mclaren can persuade him ;).

I can't even immagine how it would be to see Dzeko & Pato up front, pff what a combo. And both are/will be loved so much with our crowd. I would be the first duo that could live up to the level of the Sheva/Pippo & Del Piero/Treza & Morientes/Raul duo's. I hope they have that chemistry'.

But first of all i'm hoping we have the cash.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Are you wanting me to cry if/when we official don't get Dzeko, with that post? :cry:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think this transfer is quite rapped up yet. Now that the clause is over, this will be a long summer event.

Wolfsburg don't need money, so the only way to sign Dzeko realisticically is to offer players that wolfsburg would be interested in.

Thats the approach most clubs will most likely take, but the hard part is convincing our players to go to wolfsburg.

Last year Wolfs had a UCL spot and a new contract ready to keep Dzeko. It was better for Dzeko career to stay in the club he was settled for better money and play UCL than to force his exit.

But now there is no UCL and no new contract. Stay there means a step down for Dzeko. So, I think that, if a reasonable bid comes, Dzeko can now ask to leave.

What worries me is that Galliani, Braida and co. have not showed any interest in Dzeko. I can't remember read any news were they said he is a target. Last year "Dzeko was our orime target". This year it looks we will not bid for him.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Are you wanting me to cry if/when we official don't get Dzeko, with that post? :cry:
I know B&G's people check this site sometimes. When they unleash a rumour they'll check our responses and decide to go through with it or not. So i'm explaining to them what Dzeko + Pato will mean for the club.

Example, Berlu orders his guys to start the rumour we might give Dida a new contract. They see we hate the idea and we would hate B for doing such a thing and he denies it so we speak highly (or less bad) about the guy.

Totally possible, seems logical!

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We should ALL put pro-Dzeko and anti-Mancini signatures RIGHT NOW!

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
40 million euros is too much for that guy at max 25 - 30 million, i need a midfielder Cb and a Gk before we sell hunt

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
40 million euros is too much for that guy at max 25 - 30 million, i need a midfielder Cb and a Gk before we sell hunt

Yes i agree. One thing we need a lot (more) is speed, pretty simple.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

why would you want a cb? Nesta, TS, Bonera, Yepes and Onyewu is enough next year. Nesta and TS as starters are WC and Bonera and Yepes are great as backups.

Priority should be CF.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
CF
a midfielder
a fullback

additional fringe players like Yepes can come in for depth but these 3 are mandatory.

Dzeko
Ganso
Otamendi

are my dreams in each requirement.

CB is the least of our concerns now. I think we have maximum depth and quality at CB position atm even though Nesta and Bonera are injury prone.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
why would you want a cb? Nesta, TS, Bonera, Yepes and Onyewu is enough next year. Nesta and TS as starters are WC and Bonera and Yepes are great as backups.

Priority should be CF.

nesta -> blah he is injured
bonera -> blah injured and not good
yepes -> dont know

i want a cb cause the way ts struggle is just :cry:

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@ Anilak, i'm sure you wouldn't mind to see VdV instead of Ganso (cheaper + proven)?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@ Anilak, i'm sure you wouldn't mind to see VdV instead of Ganso (cheaper + proven)?

Ganso is way younger and sounds reeeally promosing, I would be happy with either. But I understand if Ganso is mora a dream.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hmm you're right, i understand. I'm always a bit pessimistic with players like that who are good for only 1 season and suddenly are worth millions & millions.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's like chosing between Pato and other proven strikers we were linked to 3 years back.

VDV is a good player, but I don't think he is ever going to be a great player who will be a milan legend. Ganso got the pottential to be a great player and is already compared to be next in line to Zidane, Costa, Riquelme. Someone who can control the game at a pretty young age. I won't be unhappy with VDV or infact anyone atm thanks to our amazing tranfer markets but I'd take Ganso over almost anyone atm.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
nesta -> blah he is injured
bonera -> blah injured and not good
yepes -> dont know

i want a cb cause the way ts struggle is just :cry:

Nesta when healthy is a starter, so is TS.

If we are going to bring in a quality cb he will want to play. Who should be benched?

I think nesta have one or two more years to give, until then a new starting cb isn't necessary. And Bonera/yepes is adequate backups.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta when healthy is a starter, so is TS.

when is he healthy??
last to last year he was injured this year he is injured half the time we need a cb to replace him when he is not up and running

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So better get a CB who can also play FB at high levels so that wen everyone r fit we can play the best team instead of benching an expensive buy and keep playing medicre fullbacks wen Nesta/Silva r fit.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So better get a CB who can also play FB at high levels so that wen everyone r fit we can play the best team instead of benching an expensive buy and keep playing medicre fullbacks wen Nesta/Silva r fit.

dont count on nesta , its better to have a cb on bench rather than silva defending alone.

nesta is not coing back as a regular player thats is 40 matches a month he should be preserved for important games

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
VfL Wolfsburg aren't crazy, I mean, we are bashing AC Milan for Gourcuff's low clause, and now we're mad because VfL Wolfsburg didn't make that mistake? And maybe VfL Wolfsburg offered Dzeko a very good contract he couldn't resist, he is only human and a Wolfsburg player and I think he shows respect to that club, which is okay! Maybe he could have bigger his chances, but it's not like he didn't try or didn't want to go to Milan... come on... give the guy a rest...

I wouldn't compare Dzeko's clause with Gourcuff,, it's pretty much comparable to Kaka... Well once again I still think Wolfs is a bit crazy :o:D we offer them 20 to 22 million last season.. than they put up 40 million tag even though they don't really need money
okay it's not crazy it's just annoying :tongue: Dzeko said he want's to leave for Milan many times last season.. he fulfill Wolfs needs to stay... the should have allowed him to negotiate with us with 20-25 mil this season ... you said it Dzeko is human but Hoenness is also human.. a player want's to fulfill his dream after giving his best to the club.. just let him leave

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I wouldn't compare Dzeko's clause with Gourcuff,, it's pretty much comparable to Kaka... Well once again I still think Wolfs is a bit crazy :o:D we offer them 20 to 22 million last season.. than they put up 40 million tag even though they don't really need money
okay it's not crazy it's just annoying :tongue: Dzeko said he want's to leave for Milan many times last season.. he fulfill Wolfs needs to stay... the should have allowed him to negotiate with us with 20-25 mil this season ... you said it Dzeko is human but Hoenness is also human.. a player want's to fulfill his dream after giving his best to the club.. just let him leave

I don't know about Wolfsburg's Hoeneß, but Uli Hoeneß (FC Bayern) is everything except human.

okay, jokes aside... Hoeneß tries to run his club well... which is annoying for us... so f Hoeneß!! Bad blood...

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
I don't know about Wolfsburg's Hoeneß, but Uli Hoeneß (FC Bayern) is everything except human.

okay, jokes aside... Hoeneß tries to run his club well... which is annoying for us... so f Hoeneß!! Bad blood...

are they related??? if they are then yes Bad Blood!!:tongue:
where's that Blatter who said that players should not be forced to play against his will??? didn't he defend Crissy and Madrid back then and kinda force Man U to sell??:o Fifa president fair play my ass :o:tongue:

ntungson

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta, Rui Costa
I've just watched back some clips when we were still the best of the world. One thing I realize is that WE NEED ANOTHER SHEVA. A complete striker with speed, dibbling, shooting ability, not just score but also know how to create chances for teammate. When we have Sheva and Kaka, the whole team can operate so well, brilliantly. They made everyone so exited, trust in themselves and bring us to glory.

So no matter how hard to bring Dzeko to San Siro, I still aspire to a miracle. And further more, with Dzeko and Ganso, we can conquer the world again.

I hate to see Milan like now. But in my heart, MILAN IS UNTOUCHABLE.

Reaction score
Another sheva?We have it.Pato.He has better dribling than sheva,his shooting and passing abilitty is as good as sheva's.He has more speed,but sheva was stronger in duels,and had a better jumping abilitty.So,that's it.But we need a classical striker who will play with him(like sheva and pipo).And we need great AM behind him like kaka,great box-to-box midfielder like seedorf was,a great playmaker like pirlo back in 2003-2007,a great posession retainer like gatuso was several years ago.We need 2 phenomenal fullbacks like cafu and maldini.We need another goalie.We need 300 milion euros :D

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pato is NOT ''a Sheva'', it's not even close (they're different). Pato is potential the best striker in the world (and not a great passer). But players like Shevchenko and Dzeko are players that really add a lot like in defending, setting up things, playing a long, etc etc. This is the kind of player I want to see next to Pato.

are they related??? if they are then yes Bad Blood!!:tongue:
where's that Blatter who said that players should not be forced to play against his will??? didn't he defend Crissy and Madrid back then and kinda force Man U to sell??:o Fifa president fair play my ass :o:tongue:

They are brothers. They look kinda alike. I really can't stand Uli. I don't have an obvious opinion about Dieter though. Anywho, I want either Dzeko or Balotelli. I'm not getting pissed at the players or their clubs (correction: at one club I will be pissed at forever) if we get none.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A few moments at the Westin Hotel in Frankfurt, where are located the BH team, they reached one of the most influential managers in the football world.

Among others, the Dragons have come to observe and Predrag Marko Naletilic, who are here in front of Milan and who came to Frankfurt, with only one aim, which is called Edin Dzeko.
ok o my God lets this happen please Dzeko to milan

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol, i don't understand a word of your post. Only that you want Dzeko ;)