The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 19-09-2017, 14:27   #2441
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

what does that hair remid you of? [monto]
http://football-hqs.tumblr.com/post/165445894765

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 21:27   #2442
Boban1982
Scudetto 18

At fault for the 2nd goal. For 6.5 million a year I want better performances.

Signature
Boban1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 12:04   #2443
joyrider
Il Moderati

While his agent, Mino Raiola, is still working underneath on a very rich future transfer of his, Italian international goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma (18), monitored by Juventus, Real Madrid, and most Premier League giants, for a long time, has become a main target for Paris Saint-Germain as well. French giants are allegedly available to bid AC Milan about 70 million euros star for their young star stopper. The 1999-born, despite being on a deal with Rossoneri until June 2021, might still leave next summer, after all the fuss, especially if current season's final outcome turns out overall disappointing.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 12:28   #2444
Quan
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post

about 70 million euros star for their young star stopper.
Go for it.
Quan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 12:42   #2445
Massaro94
Banned

Fav. Players: Weah Gullit Rijkaard Boban Savicevic Baresi Kaka Shevchenko Suarez Tevez

Quote:

While his agent, Mino Raiola, is still working underneath on a very rich future transfer of his, Italian international goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma (18), monitored by Juventus, Real Madrid, and most Premier League giants, for a long time, has become a main target for Paris Saint-Germain as well. French giants are allegedly available to bid AC Milan about 70 million euros star for their young star stopper. The 1999-born, despite being on a deal with Rossoneri until June 2021, might still leave next summer, after all the fuss, especially if current season's final outcome turns out overall disappointing.
Nice.... So the upside to missing out on the UCL is we can look forward to a bidding war for donnas signature next summer.

#Winning
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 16:04   #2446
Ronin
Flying over Kuco nest

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaro94 View Post
Nice.... So the upside to missing out on the UCL is we can look forward to a bidding war for donnas signature next summer.

#Winning
The bidding war will go for salary and Raiola's commission. We're still gonna get only 70m.

Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 19:05   #2447
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Sheva

Quote:

Signature
I will become even more undignified than this
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 20:14   #2448
Stitches
National Team Player

Quote:

5th place and cash in
Stitches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2017, 09:25   #2449
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

- https://streamable.com/1z0es

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2017, 09:44   #2450
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
What a safe

Gesendet von meinem TA-1012 mit Tapatalk
Alo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2017, 14:09   #2451
acm55
Rossonero

Donnarumma: 'My father was right'
By Football Italia staff

Gianluigi Donnarumma hailed Juventus captain Gigi Buffon, discussed his best Milan saves and contract dispute. “I should’ve listened to my father.”

Milan-Juventus kicks off at 17.00 UK time (16.00 GMT), click here for a match preview.

“Buffon is the history of football, both on and off the pitch,” the 18-year-old told Sportweek magazine.

“He has this calm during the game. He always wants to be there, in every match. He takes training very seriously and I see that on international duty: he’s the last to leave the gym and the first to get on the field.

“When we do meet up, Gigi tells me to stay calm, even during difficult moments, and never to get big-headed, because humility is the first quality you need to become great.

“After Buffon, there are many other goalkeepers I admire, such as Manuel Neuer, Thibaut Courtois, Hugo Lloris and David De Gea. I am a long, long way below their standard right now.

“The strikers I’d never want to face are Leo Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. They’re very different, as Messi was born a phenomenon, whereas Ronaldo worked hard to become what he is today.”

Does Donnarumma have any regrets?

“There are choices that make you grow up and with hindsight I would not have made them, but I regret nothing. Let’s just say that in some situations I should’ve listened to my father.”

This can be interpreted as a reference to the summer contract feud with Milan and agent Mino Raiola, where it was reported the goalkeeper’s family had pushed for a contract extension and the representative wanted to take him to another club.

Donnarumma was asked what his most important match has been and drifted back to Juventus again.

“Other than the derby we won 3-0 against Inter last year, the one where Mauro Icardi fired his penalty on to the upright, I’d say the Super Cup we won in Doha by beating Juventus. It was a strange atmosphere there, it felt more like a training session.

“My best save was for Italy on Wesley Sneijder, but the most important was to deny Paulo Dybala’s penalty in the Super Cup.”

The shot-stopper cast his eye over the current calcio scene and tipped the Juve dominance to end.

“I say Napoli lack nothing this year. As for Milan, with many strong players, it’s not easy to find the right chemistry to get them working together quickly, but there’s a long season ahead and we are combative.

“Andrea Conti is really impressive and Patrick Cutrone is amazing: if he doesn’t score a goal, he gets furious. Even if we win and he doesn’t score, he leaves the pitch in a rage.”

Donnarumma is only 18, but sees his future still on the pitch in a different guise.

“I haven’t really thought about it yet, but I’d like to be a goalkeeping coach. Having my older brother Antonio as a teammate at Milan is motivation on one hand and support on the other. We share a room in the training retreat, play around in training and this helps us get through the day of exercises.

“If I hadn’t been a goalkeeper, I would’ve liked to become a striker. I did try as a child, but I wasn’t good enough.”

Signature
FORZA MILAN!
acm55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2017, 23:48   #2452
Asterix
Primavera Player

I made some analytics about the best young goalkeeper in the world.
This guy earns 6 mil.
The comparation analysis is made with the best goalkeeper in Seria A by goals conceived.

I just want to hear opinions about this...Please be careful about every number.

Note also how many shots has Roma off-goal and on-goal, and how many Milan.

Last edited by Asterix; 29-10-2017 at 00:08.
Asterix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2017, 06:07   #2453
helloAgain
National Team Player

to be fair most of the goal conceded was because of the defense where he couldn't do anything. only few goals are his fault.
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2017, 14:29   #2454
joyrider
Il Moderati

AC Milan goalkeeper Gigio Donnarumma admits he has plenty to learn if he is to reach the level of Gigi Buffon.

The Juventus captain will hang up his gloves at the end of the season - with Donnarumma regarded as his successor.

However, the teen stated: "Everyone says I'm his successor but I have so much work to do. It is never enough. To get to great levels you never can stop.

"I'm not afraid to be considered Buffon's heir, but I have to improve so much to get to Gigi's level.

"What quality should the goalkeeper have? A big goalkeeper must have 'everything' both on the field and outside, and have great desire to improve and never to be content. There is always much to learn from day to day.

"Gigi in the national team has always shown great desire. I also appreciate him because he is helping me a lot

Save more goals please
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2017, 16:07   #2455
Ronin
Flying over Kuco nest

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

First lesson should be fucking loyalty and how not to be a greedy cunt

Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2017, 10:03   #2456
Boban1982
Scudetto 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
First lesson should be fucking loyalty and how not to be a greedy cunt
My words exactly.

Signature
Boban1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2017, 13:46   #2457
JacksonReality
Senior Team Member

We have his absolute loyalty guys.

Nobody is gonna pay him 6.5m
JacksonReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2017, 00:21   #2458
Massaro94
Banned

Fav. Players: Weah Gullit Rijkaard Boban Savicevic Baresi Kaka Shevchenko Suarez Tevez

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonReality View Post

Na.. still want him gone come summer 2018. we need that 75M
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2017, 03:01   #2459
Vik
Passionate Anime Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaro94 View Post
Na.. still want him gone come summer 2018. we need that 75M
+1

no need for an overpayed keeper to build a winning team

and he's been very average so far this season, better reinforce the more important positions with that $$$
Vik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2017, 08:25   #2460
forward
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonReality View Post

1. He is doing fucking amazing for an 18 y.o. keeper.

2. Juve would 100% go all in to get him to replace Buffon.

Only Milan fans constantly think that all their players are shit.

Signature
forward is offline   Reply With Quote