The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 06-08-2008, 17:10   #21
costacurta5
Rookie

Fav. Players: Maldini, Costacurta, Leonardo, Ambrosini, Brocchi

I really like Abbiati. He was our number one before he got injured against Slovan Liberec, and Dida impressed when he got the chance, the year we won against Juventus in CL.

That he is Italian is a pluss as well. I would like as many of them as possible in the lineup.
costacurta5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 17:35   #22
Cristina
Super Moderator

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli

SONO MOTIVATO
06/08/2008 16.44.00

Prima della seduta odierna di allenamento ha parlato il numero 12 rossonero, Christian Abbiati, a proposito della sua condizione, dei suoi obiettivi personali e dei prossimi impegni dei rossoneri.

MILANELLO - Queste le dichiarazioni rilasciate da Christian Abbiati prima della seduta odierna di allenamento:

SUGLI OBIETTIVI PERSONALI
"Tra poco meno di un mese inizierà il campionato. Per è importante iniziare bene, mi sto allenando bene e cerco di sfruttare al meglio le occasioni che mi vengono date.

Quando sono tornato al Milan ho detto che sono veramente motivato, poi certamente le prestazioni positive aiutano a tenere alto il morale, ma sono consapevole del fatto che non sarà facile conquistare un posto da titolare perchè il Milan possiede tre ottimi portieri in rosa. Per migliorare comunque c'è sempre tempo e penso che il mister guardi come lavoriamo in allenamento in questo periodo che manca all'inizio del campionato".

SULLA PARTITA NEL 'TROFEO DI MOSCA' CONTRO IL CHELSEA
"La partita contro il Chelsea è un episodio da dimenticare, una giornata negativa e ritengo cheil fatto di aver preso tre gol in venti minuti abbia condizionato la partita. Una sconfitta così in questo periodo ci può anche stare, basta superarla bene e ricomiciare da oggi da capo".

SUI PROSSIMI IMPEGNI PRE-CAMPIONATO DEL MILAN
"Il Trofeo Berlusconi sarà una partita importante perchè si incontrano due tra la più grandi squadre, secondo me le due squadre migliori d'Italia, ma prima ci aspetta l'impegno di sabato a Manchester dove cercheremo di riscattare la partita negativa contro il Chelsea."
Cristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 12:32   #23
unine9
Rookie

Fav. Players: Inzaghi

Age 30-35 is peak performance for goalie..

i think is time for Abbiati rule!!

ForzaMilan..
unine9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 18:33   #24
takahan
World Cup Winner

Please give Abbiati a chance, he really deserved it. Afterall he is not a second rated goalkeeper.
takahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 12:11   #25
Armin__m
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: >>rossoneri<<

abbiati seems to be doing well so far in the frendlies,and carletto has probably already chosen him for the starting spot..

besides playing well,he is also a few years younger than dida and kalac so if he continues his good form he can play for another few years..of course,we should still let dida and kalac go at the end of the season and buy a younger talanted gk if we are unable to get a wc one (that will probably be impossible because we have to invest in both defence and attack)..
Armin__m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 13:05   #26
peters
National Team Player

I say we should stop with that 3 keeper probing. Lets face it, abbiati did it all to earn full trust, lets back him with believe and put him to top spot. We always have dida in line if he starts to screw things up but so far he should get confidence with the team and the other way around.
peters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 19:05   #27
Boban1982
Scudetto 18

Yep Abbiati gets my vote.
Boban1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 18:01   #28
superpato
Senior Team Member

i think abbiati will and should start as number 1 this term
he just seems to be the most consistent

id love to see nelson dida come back and get the numer 1 again but it wont happen

p.s what numbe is abbiati this season

its not 77 again is it
superpato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 18:15   #29
DSM
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpato
i think abbiati will and should start as number 1 this term
he just seems to be the most consistent

id love to see nelson dida come back and get the numer 1 again but it wont happen

p.s what numbe is abbiati this season

its not 77 again is it
DSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2008, 06:21   #30
Savo
Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

All I want to say on this thread is that Abbiati should 100% be our starter.
Savo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 00:43   #31
dev1L
AC Milan Icon

I Am A Fascist - Abbiati

Milan goalkeeper Christian Abbiati has sensationally revealed he is a fascist and he is not ashamed of his political beliefs.

The shot stopper has been used sparingly by coach Carlo Ancelotti and he has been comfortable with his new role at the club.

Abbiati has decided to share his views on life away from the pitch and his revelations are likely to cause a stir in the football world.

"I am not ashamed of showing my political beliefs," Abbiati told Sportweek.

"I agree with some aspects of fascism like Patriotism and the values of the Catholic religion.

"Of Fascism I disagree with racial laws, allegiance to Hitler and the war but I like the capacity Fascism had to secure law and order, It guaranteed security for the people."

Although he has clearly stated his beliefs and disbeliefs regarding his political stance, Abbiati is unlikely to win any admirers in the world of football.

The game is always fighting against such narrow minded views like fascism and racism.

goal
dev1L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 00:45   #32
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

^^ was just about to post that

Beemer any thoughts?

I personally don`t care since he said his not racist etc.

Signature
Greatest of all time

Last edited by Az.; 26-09-2008 at 00:48.
Az. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 05:18   #33
RockChicago
Primavera Player

I just started laughing when I saw that, mainly because of the picture they used, I don't know, looked funny when paired with the headline

RockChicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 05:41   #34
ezekiel2517
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: I lost the list.

they are just abusing him with that old picture.

funny still
ezekiel2517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 07:33   #35
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Wow, another fascistic tattooed baldie. He's a Mini-Me of Paolo Di Canio.

And how on earth does Goal.com define "sparingly" when he's been the #1 (meh) all season so far?

Signature
Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 09:10   #36
Kuzimoto
Forza Milan!!!!

Fav. Players: Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano

Fascio in italian means "spreading roots"
that was the main point of the well known italian dictator.

When Hitler ask him to destroy every jew in his country,he said:"First of all they are italians for me,only after that it's jews".
Hitler was very dissapointed with that statement,as he himself was not only a fascist but a nazi.

But this f*ckhead Abbiati should go bang Di Canio and s*ck each other d*cks.

Why state your political side,when you play football???
Motherf*cker.
Kuzimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 09:45   #37
Boban1982
Scudetto 18

Couldnt care what his beliefs are really, as long as he plays well for Milan i couldnt care less.
Boban1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 11:07   #38
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

i dont care even if he is hitler if he does his job in that jersey perfectly.
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 11:20   #39
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Its the same as when Kaka repeat he belong 2 jesus.
I mean we got it already unless u were swishing between satan & jesus then there is no need 4 u 2 repeat u "still" belong 2 jesus.
Is it ok 4 Kaka 2 declare his religious or philosophical beliefes & its 4bdden 4 others ?
As Ashish said , as long as he doin his job he can b who ever he want.

Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 12:33   #40
Kuzimoto
Forza Milan!!!!

Fav. Players: Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild
Its the same as when Kaka repeat he belong 2 jesus.
I mean we got it already unless u were swishing between satan & jesus then there is no need 4 u 2 repeat u "still" belong 2 jesus.
Is it ok 4 Kaka 2 declare his religious or philosophical beliefes & its 4bdden 4 others ?
As Ashish said , as long as he doin his job he can b who ever he want.

Ricardo's father is still very upset with the fact that his son turned down his jewish roots.So Riky decided to donate money once in a while for the biggest synagogue in Rio.
Kuzimoto is offline   Reply With Quote