The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 27-09-2008, 02:52   #61
Maldini&Inzaghi
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta

Honestly I don't care what his beliefs are and nor should you.

Your just as bad to judge him for his beliefs

I am not for fascism nor could I care. But I have to agree that somehow the Italian Government needs to get a grip.

Palermo getting goat heads the Mafia owning Napoli not picking up fucking trash for weeks.

Its crazy anymore!! My family come here from italy and see North Philadelphia as organized or law abiding citizens because they stop at fucking red lights and don't park on the fucking curbs. (simple shit)

For those of you that don't know North Philly is a shithole Ghetto.

I am not agreeing with Fascism but you would be surprised how many italians side with him nowadays.

* oh yeah and I wanted to add that it wasn't the brightest thing to say when Berlusconi is in office and the president of your team.

Last edited by Maldini&Inzaghi; 27-09-2008 at 02:59.
Maldini&Inzaghi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 03:17   #62
Kuzimoto
Forza Milan!!!!

Fav. Players: Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldini&Inzaghi
* oh yeah and I wanted to add that it wasn't the brightest thing to say when Berlusconi is in office and the president of your team.

now this is a sentence of the day!!!!
Kuzimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 05:15   #63
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldini&Inzaghi

He 'stepped' down and is only involved in the government office

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 05:50   #64
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Our collective reaction is nothing compared to Milanmania; most of them are acting like he kept a photo of Mussolini in his wallet all his life.

Signature
Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 06:11   #65
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Don't know why one of this days I was watching him and thinking he looks too much like a "White power!" dude, so I can't say I was surprised with his outing.

TBH, couldn't care less. Yes, I don't like facists at all (and they are far away from my political taste), but he also said (quoting him) "Of Fascism I disagree with racial laws, allegiance to Hitler and the war but I like the capacity Fascism had to secure law and order, It guaranteed security for the people." As long as he doesn't go on killing all the "none pure" and displaying hate (it's certainly not like raping 30 girls btw).

Also, I think the rest of the squad knows way before we did, if they haven't had trouble so far, then why should we? And it's not like B.'s political views are too far from fascism (specially considering his alliance with the most radical right in Italy), so what's the scandal?.

Signature
Brocchi si nasce, campioni si diventa
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 07:18   #66
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4milan
And it's not like B.'s political views are too far from fascism (specially considering his alliance with the most radical right in Italy), so what's the scandal?.
BTW B has headlined with the very same statement.

Signature

Old 27-09-2008, 07:21   #67
ecI
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Maldini, Van Basten, Pippo, Nesta, Baresi, C. Vela, Kaka, Ochoa, Antonini, Pato, T. Silva

I want to see how Abbiati and Paloschi get along after he comes back from Parma, then we will see just how much Palo learned from Lucarelli.

Signature
TS+KVP <33333
ecI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 13:47   #68
Billy_69
Banned

Fav. Players: Billy, Boban, Savicevic, Van Basten, Sheva, Pippo, Ambrosini, Maldini, Kaka', Desailly, ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecI
I want to see how Abbiati and Paloschi get along after he comes back from Parma, then we will see just how much Palo learned from Lucarelli.
Yeah, it's a good thing Livorno is in Serie B now, else Abbiati would have had a warm welcome there lol. (Livorno fans are extreme left wing, anarchists and commies lol)
Billy_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 16:28   #69
ecI
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Maldini, Van Basten, Pippo, Nesta, Baresi, C. Vela, Kaka, Ochoa, Antonini, Pato, T. Silva

I was sad when Livorno went down, they brought a vibrant fanbase to Serie A.

Signature
TS+KVP <33333
ecI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 05:20   #70
Marcus
Costacurta Groupie

Fav. Players: Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ

Come on guys, be real. Our team is of such mixed ethnicity and race, that if Abbiati was a real Nazi bastard it would stir a lot of shit. And he'd have a hard time under the shower with Seedorf.

In Italy now days, the right wing is stronger and some people are more aligned than others. Personally I'm a liberal hippie, and don't really give a damn.

Forza Abbiati, I want a clean sheet in the derby.

Signature
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 05:36   #71
drucurl
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
Come on guys, be real. Our team is of such mixed ethnicity and race, that if Abbiati was a real Nazi bastard it would stir a lot of shit. And he'd have a hard time under the shower with Seedorf.

In Italy now days, the right wing is stronger and some people are more aligned than others. Personally I'm a liberal hippie, and don't really give a damn.

Forza Abbiati, I want a clean sheet in the derby.
Another stupid and insulting statement Di Canio largely kept his ass quiet in England regarding his political affiliations..When he revealed himself as a fascist even his longtime friend at West Ham, Shaka Hislop (a trinidadian) was offended and terminated the friendship him along with the club refusing to renew his contract. The black players at LAzio didn't take too kindly to it either.......Being a fascist and being a racist are like being gay and being a male hairdresser......Not all male hairdressers are gay but........
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 05:48   #72
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
Another stupid and insulting statement Di Canio largely kept his ass quiet in England regarding his political affiliations..When he revealed himself as a fascist even his longtime friend at West Ham, Shaka Hislop (a trinidadian) was offended and terminated the friendship him along with the club refusing to renew his contract. The black players at LAzio didn't take too kindly to it either.......Being a fascist and being a racist are like being gay and being a male hairdresser......Not all male hairdressers are gay but........
exactly.... you can say you're a nationalist or patriotic, but as soon as u say facist it has a different connotation. It is forever linked to nazi-ism.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 06:20   #73
project1967
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4milan
And it's not like B.'s political views are too far from fascism (specially considering his alliance with the most radical right in Italy), so what's the scandal?.
Actually, the party that Abbiati supports, "La Destra" ("The Right") , is not part of Pdl coalition, nor is involved in Berlusconi government.

That had to be said.
project1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 06:27   #74
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Whatever party he supports, he made himself look a bit of a wackjob with this revelation.

Signature
Old 28-09-2008, 06:41   #75
project1967
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemer
Whatever party he supports, he made himself look a bit of a wackjob with this revelation.
Probably not what he wanted, but the media did a "good" job with his "declaration of allegiance".

Only good thing that can come out of that, would be :

The return of il Ragno nero lol

Just thinking Abbiati would like to wear a black jersey like legendary Milan goalkeeper Cudicini did in the past.

http://www.acmilan.com/InfoPage.aspx?id=63441

I think that would look pretty good, specially with the scudetto on it.
project1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 08:21   #76
Jasper
Maldini tier

Quote:
If a guy specially explains with what he agrees and what is definetly wrong and black people can't follow it then it's clear where the prejudice lies.

OT: I saw a blue Impala(?) convertible yesterday at Estonia with TT flag.

Signature

Old 28-09-2008, 08:41   #77
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
OT: I saw a blue Impala(?) convertible yesterday at Estonia with TT flag.
Heh, are Estonians rollin' in their six-fours as well? What does "TT" mean?

Signature
Old 28-09-2008, 10:11   #78
Besfort
AC Milan Icon

Trinidad and Tobago.

Signature
Besfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 11:44   #79
Jasper
Maldini tier

Quote:
Heh, are Estonians rollin' in their six-fours as well?
Nope. That's why it got my attention a side from being open top on a rather cloudy(danger kind of cloudy) day.
Quote:
What does "TT" mean?
In this case it meant, like Besfort mentioned, Trinidad and Tobago.

Back to Abbiati

Signature

Old 28-09-2008, 12:31   #80
peters
National Team Player

Quote:
Not all male hairdressers are gay but........
I guess you didnt watch the Zohan movie?

... and we're back to racist talks that upsets everyone ...
peters is offline   Reply With Quote