The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 16-11-2009, 01:24   #21
Australiano1980
StarWars VIII

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Baresi, Desailly, Gullit, Romario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savo View Post
zigoni, verdi, albertazzi, darmian, and strasser are our most promising youth players. im especially excited about zigo, verdi, and albert.
Where is that nigerian kid that play with us few years ago.. striker, he suppost to be brilliant..

Remember him?? Aluia? Aleluia?? something like that..
Australiano1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 15:32   #22
ReBorned
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Il Capitano!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australiano1980 View Post
Where is that nigerian kid that play with us few years ago.. striker, he suppost to be brilliant..

Remember him?? Aluia? Aleluia?? something like that..
Aubameyang? Those are 2 brothers, one is Willy (he scored against Juve in Berlusconi cup) and the younger is Pierre. Pierre is better then his old brother and more versatile too. He was top scorer for Milan in youth world tournament (i think was) last year and he played winger there. There are both now in France I think (on loan)
ReBorned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 19:35   #23
Australiano1980
StarWars VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReBorned View Post
Aubameyang? Those are 2 brothers, one is Willy (he scored against Juve in Berlusconi cup) and the younger is Pierre. Pierre is better then his old brother and more versatile too. He was top scorer for Milan in youth world tournament (i think was) last year and he played winger there. There are both now in France I think (on loan)
No..

a kid with 16 or 17 yrs.. that line-up few times with milan some years ago...

i cant remember exactly... 'some years' could 10 year..
Old 17-11-2009, 14:52   #24
El Comandante
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australiano1980 View Post
No..

a kid with 16 or 17 yrs.. that line-up few times with milan some years ago...

i cant remember exactly... 'some years' could 10 year..
Mohammed Aliyu Datti?
El Comandante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 16:46   #25
Australiano1980
StarWars VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Comandante View Post
Mohammed Aliyu Datti?
Yeah.. Lexx found him yesterday.
Old 22-12-2009, 18:33   #26
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Default EXCLUSIVE MN: Savino: "We are proposing Dembele and Zigoni"

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...ostcount=17346
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 00:04   #27
drucurl
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

Don't want to see this guy again for a loooong time in our shirt again. Yeah he's young and blah blah but I want to see a whole lot of Verdi, Beretta and Adiyah before I see Zigoni again. Very unimpressive/uninspiring. Not saying that he's shit...but he's gotten a few chances thus far and has shown NOTHING. I want to see Beretta and Adiyah now
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 00:09   #28
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, De Rossi, Schweinsteiger, Pippo, Forlan, Alex Morgan <3, Pato

he was fine, he likely would have scored is Abate didnt stupid kick the ball. For how shit Borriello and Pippo have been I wanna see more Zigoni

Signature
SpartanMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 00:18   #29
ARAM
Rookie

Fav. Players: Weah, Sheva, Rui Costa, Kaká

He played about 15 minutes and touched twice the ball.
ARAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 00:21   #30
fengxiaoj
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Nesta, Zidane, etc.

He seemed to be really lost. Looked to me like he was not in position at all as a CF, because he was rarely on line with the last defender. He did manage a good one-two with someone (Flamini?) I would have been more happy with him if he looked like he tried. But it is probably too early to judge.
fengxiaoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 00:26   #31
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanMilan View Post
he was fine, he likely would have scored is Abate didnt stupid kick the ball. For how shit Borriello and Pippo have been I wanna see more Zigoni

He was unbelieveably slow. I don't know if he's slow or not, but the GAME was too fast for him, which is a sign he is nowhere NEAR ready. Even when young Paloschi came in he was not like this.

BTW that ball abate had, he WON with his athletic play, a play i doubt half Milan's squad could make, he did a poor job with it but remember his body was going complete opposite direction. If he settled it and tried to give it to zigoni, he wouldn't have got a shot cause defender was RIGHT on him. Re-watch the replay, zigoni re-acted so slow, Abate did not... he made a poor decision, but he also got himself in position to make it...

Dru is 100% right. He's not ready yet.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 00:33   #32
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, De Rossi, Schweinsteiger, Pippo, Forlan, Alex Morgan <3, Pato

maybe it takes more than 15 minutes to adjust from the Primavera to the Seniors? to look at the shit we have put out at striker the last few weeks and to say that he is for sure not ready doesnt make sense. If we looked at Pippo and Borri this game the same way they arent ready yet either.

Signature
SpartanMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 00:40   #33
MilanMB
Not mad

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Romagnoli, Suso, Bonaventura, Bonucci

Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl View Post
Don't want to see this guy again for a loooong time in our shirt again. Yeah he's young and blah blah but I want to see a whole lot of Verdi, Beretta and Adiyah before I see Zigoni again. Very unimpressive/uninspiring. Not saying that he's shit...but he's gotten a few chances thus far and has shown NOTHING. I want to see Beretta and Adiyah now
Of course there must have been some nerves involved, but this games are good for our youngsters. Leo probably played him instead for verdi or beretta because he must have shown better form/ability in training lately. It's hard for us to evens speculate about which one of our youngsters should play.

I'm not saying zigoni are great or something, first time i've seen him play.I'm happy leo tried something, remember his bench today. When this unknown players come in, the defenders don't know them, anything can happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
Dru is 100% right. He's not ready yet.
And you saw that in 15 minutes?

How has for example huntelaar or inzaghi looked like when they jump in with 15 minutes left? You can't tell if he's "ready" or not in 15 minutes.

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 00:42   #34
drucurl
Banned

Quote:
maybe it takes more than 15 minutes to adjust from the Primavera to the Seniors? to look at the shit we have put out at striker the last few weeks and to say that he is for sure not ready doesnt make sense. If we looked at Pippo and Borri this game the same way they arent ready yet either.
The point is not the amount of time he's had (something Hunt fans don't get either). But it's what he's done with it....and that's 0. I want to see Beretta get a crack. Heard that he's the next Vieri. If so that would be awesome since i think few people know that Vieri was not only very clinical but also very fast (forget for a guy his size). We could potentially have cm exciting addition to our attack
Old 29-03-2010, 00:44   #35
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Sheva

Quote:
If we looked at Pippo and Borri this game the same way they arent ready yet either.
lol no.

some of ur posts are clowning.
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 00:49   #36
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl View Post
The point is not the amount of time he's had (something Hunt fans don't get either). But it's what he's done with it....and that's 0. I want to see Beretta get a crack. Heard that he's the next Vieri. If so that would be awesome since i think few people know that Vieri was not only very clinical but also very fast (forget for a guy his size). We could potentially have cm exciting addition to our attack
dru you're missing the point. when you don't touch the ball, make runs or get involved at all like huntelaar (or young zigoni today) you r intrinsically better than someone who tries and fails.

It's that mysterious factor that lets some claim they r amazing, they just didn't have chance to 'show it' cause selfish seedorf, abate, ronaldinho whoever took the ball (um by making an actual move usually).

We can call it the batman factor. You don't even see zigoni, he's so good

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 01:57   #37
drucurl
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
dru you're missing the point. when you don't touch the ball, make runs or get involved at all like huntelaar (or young zigoni today) you r intrinsically better than someone who tries and fails.

It's that mysterious factor that lets some claim they r amazing, they just didn't have chance to 'show it' cause selfish seedorf, abate, ronaldinho whoever took the ball (um by making an actual move usually).

We can call it the batman factor. You don't even see zigoni, he's so good
bwhahahahahaaaayz
Old 29-03-2010, 03:00   #38
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

he was bad, one sec milano you persist for some one young like abate who has been shit day in and day out and you take out a young striker who was put in pressure cooker situation fr 15 minutes

champion

is that anything to do with your pippo bias

as i see today zigoni was as good as pippo ---> that means nothing, anyway zigoni didnt waste any time on offside shits.

2 goals in one season and legend continues
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 03:04   #39
SENSACION7
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
Of course there must have been some nerves involved, but this games are good for our youngsters. Leo probably played him instead for verdi or beretta because he must have shown better form/ability in training lately. It's hard for us to evens speculate about which one of our youngsters should play.

I'm not saying zigoni are great or something, first time i've seen him play.I'm happy leo tried something, remember his bench today. When this unknown players come in, the defenders don't know them, anything can happen.
The First Time I Saw The Lad Was In Dallas Texas vs Club America (Mexico) During The Tournament Wich Was played with several other teams. G.Zigoni Had Several chances in the game got involved in plays, made runs was'nt very fast but yet was aggressive and had plenty headers his way (he's very tall). Being So Tall He Reminds me Of A Luca Toni. In Today's Game 15 minutes in this pivitol game i'm sure was nerve racking for a 17 year old. I do remember a Play when Seedorf Danced thru the box but kept the ball. Instinctively Zigo Made A Run And Was OnSide ! Seedorf Lost The Ball When Zigo Was Open.

I Give Zigo A 6 For His Performance & Hopefully Can See Him Again Next Week.
SENSACION7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 03:06   #40
SENSACION7
National Team Player

His Outlook On Today's Game...

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...feelings-about
SENSACION7 is offline   Reply With Quote