The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 30-03-2010, 13:40   #61
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

What the hell are going with you people? I thought first that it was reactions from result frustration "even though i'm not supporting that behave", but it seems that you trying to criticise a player with his first appearance with Bad MILAN team that can't build a proper clear chances or even cross the ball and over that, against a team that park the buss and give no chances to score, even Borie and SP or Seedo didn't go through it.

criticise

Last edited by Sod-Lod; 30-03-2010 at 13:43.
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 13:44   #62
Redman10
AC Milan Icon

Milan fans are spoiled b/c Pato made an instant impact on his debut the expectation that every other youngster should do the same is ridiculous.
Redman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 13:49   #63
MilanMB
Not mad

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Romagnoli, Suso, Bonaventura, Bonucci

I think the problem is that most people just want to have something to whine about...

"Oh no, one of our primavera players got 15 minutes playing time in a though game, he didn't make a great impact."

You hear how stupid that sounds? Not to mention our experienced attackers couldn't do SHITE.

People need to learn the difference between wonderkids and talented youth.

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 13:50   #64
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redman10 View Post
Milan fans are spoiled b/c Pato made an instant impact on his debut the expectation that every other youngster should do the same is ridiculous.
Pato made his first debut with a proper Milan team and the result was in wining mode with Zero Pressures.
Old 30-03-2010, 13:53   #65
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanmb View Post
i think the problem is that most people just want to have something to whine about...

"oh no, one of our primavera players got 15 minutes playing time in a though game, he didn't make a great impact."

you hear how stupid that sounds? Not to mention our experienced attackers couldn't do shite.

People need to learn the difference between wonderkids and talented youth.
bingo!
Old 30-03-2010, 14:17   #66
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, De Rossi, Schweinsteiger, Pippo, Forlan, Alex Morgan <3, Pato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sod-Lod View Post
What the hell are going with you people? I thought first that it was reactions from result frustration "even though i'm not supporting that behave", but it seems that you trying to criticise a player with his first appearance with Bad MILAN team that can't build a proper clear chances or even cross the ball and over that, against a team that park the buss and give no chances to score, even Borie and SP or Seedo didn't go through it.

criticise
yeah agreed... some are acting like Pippo and Borriello were getting chances left and right, and then Zigoni came on and we didnt get anymore. If we had put him on 5 or so minutes earlier, we really could have used him when we had those couple of corners... his height is an asset. I think it is more than a little crazy to be able to determine that he doesnt have the mentality to play for Milan after those 15 minutes

Signature
SpartanMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 14:21   #67
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

Quote:
Pato made his first debut with a proper Milan team and the result was in wining mode with Zero Pressures.
yeah not to mention, Pato also plays more than 15 minutes .. people should get a grip
Dwa Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 15:30   #68
Susan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka, Montolivo, Bacca

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanMilan View Post
yeah agreed... some are acting like Pippo and Borriello were getting chances left and right, and then Zigoni came on and we didnt get anymore. If we had put him on 5 or so minutes earlier, we really could have used him when we had those couple of corners... his height is an asset. I think it is more than a little crazy to be able to determine that he doesnt have the mentality to play for Milan after those 15 minutes
Right, it can't be expected that a youngster comes into a game soon before the end and changes the outcome, or score a hattrick. It's normal that it didn't happen, it was tough at the end with the opponent defending, so we shouldn't only judge him by that one performance.
He should get other chances and then we will see if he can do more. He's doing well in the Primavera imo, so in the future he could also do well in the first team.
Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 15:57   #69
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

why are you blaming zigoni, he hardly had any service and actually tried to jump for lost causes etc. he was thrown in at the deep end and failed unlike paloschi and pato. but this was different. pato played a full game and has unlimited potential. paloschi was thrown on against an atacking siena and he got a wonderful pass from seedorf which he took well. if zigoni was given a pass like that on sunday, we would have won.
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 16:25   #70
sanzen
Banned

glad to see that some milan fans have a brain. i would like to see zigoni play a full game without Borriello next to him. Borriello, for me at least, seems to get in the way of a lot of potential goals.
sanzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 16:55   #71
drucurl
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

wow I think I was misunderstood here. All I was sayin was since we're letting the kids play let's see who else looks more able to play in the first team. I maintained from the start that I'm not sayin he's shit. If beretta/adiyah comes on and looks more dangerous or scores isn't that better than playing someone who looks not ready yet. If they look even worse than Zigoni then Zigoni's probably the best of the worst and we could try him again until...whenever
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 09:37   #72
MassterMark
Alphabet!

Fav. Players: SHEVA. kaka, pato, hernanes, gourcuff, abate, flamini, antonini, t.silva, nesta

it's not the first time that zigoni played with 1st milan squad.
i see him for around 3 times in squad like this. and allways was apatic, not fast, not interested in game...

just better to see smaller paloschi to fight & run like lion and worked hard his ass of than another static borriello.

just my thought...
MassterMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 10:15   #73
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassterMark View Post
i see him for around 3 times in squad like this. and allways was apatic, not fast, not interested in game...

just better to see smaller paloschi to fight & run like lion and worked hard his ass of than another static borriello.

just my thought...
Please, state the matches and date that Zigoni played with First Team, as far I know this was the First appearing in SA.
Old 31-03-2010, 10:29   #74
MassterMark
Alphabet!

Fav. Players: SHEVA. kaka, pato, hernanes, gourcuff, abate, flamini, antonini, t.silva, nesta

Quote:
Please, state the matches and date that Zigoni played with First Team, as far I know this was the First appearing in SA.
in serie a was first, but playing with 1st squad was not the first time.
read carefully.
MassterMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 10:35   #75
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri

Quote:
read carefully.
PWNED by the masster.

Signature

MILAN
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 11:10   #76
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
read carefully.
That was my point, I want you to spell it from your mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanoMichael View Post
PWNED by the masster.
Go to hell Lover boy , MassterMark isn't my master no one do, I share some of his Ideas and give chances to Younger people to prove themselves or take a role in the team which badly is in need of them.
Old 31-03-2010, 15:04   #77
drucurl
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

Quote:

just my thought...
+1
Paloschi was definitely 100 times better. I won't go so far to say that zigoni was apathetic but he looked seriously off pace. If he moved like Borri I'd be happy to see him the very next match. Sue me if I'm not impressed but I saw nothing on his debut. This is also not his debut with the first team but his SerieA debut. People talk about Palo and Pato playing before but this kid featured in a lot of our prereason games and looked exactly the same in each of them didn't score either. He must be talented to scope so many with his peers and I'm all for trying kids ready to make the leap. But The key word there is READY and it's no knock or disrespect but I'm pretty sure that we have other kids with more to offer at this time
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 20:15   #78
ReBorned
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Il Capitano!

Then Galli reveals a background of market "Zigoni? Knew that there was Palermo, but also Genoa and Inter, but we managed to arrive early to buy it. He made his debut last Sunday in Serie A against Palermo has found flicker of race of the attacker and managed to make a beautiful goal. I do not know if it is ready for the big stage Series A, is a very professional guy and posed. "
ReBorned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 23:37   #79
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Quote:

just my thought...
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl View Post
+1
Paloschi was definitely 100 times better. I won't go so far to say that zigoni was apathetic but he looked seriously off pace. If he moved like Borri I'd be happy to see him the very next match. Sue me if I'm not impressed but I saw nothing on his debut. This is also not his debut with the first team but his SerieA debut. People talk about Palo and Pato playing before but this kid featured in a lot of our prereason games and looked exactly the same in each of them didn't score either. He must be talented to scope so many with his peers and I'm all for trying kids ready to make the leap. But The key word there is READY and it's no knock or disrespect but I'm pretty sure that we have other kids with more to offer at this time
+2
Paloschi impressed me also more than Zigoni.
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 00:22   #80
Charbel
"Il Capitano"

Fav. Players: Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini

Not giving enough? Seriously???

Signature
Previously known as "Soldier"
Charbel is offline   Reply With Quote