The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 04-10-2014, 13:16   #101
dan11
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: De scilgio, El Shaarawy, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Barasei, MVB,Rijkaard

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanoldfarts View Post
He was used as a striker in Arsenal
that is my point henry failed in serie-a used as winger while succeeded in arsenal as striker so his failure cud be contributed to him not being used properly . but who cares about henry in weah thread so fuck him

Last edited by dan11; 04-10-2014 at 13:19.
dan11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2014, 22:01   #102
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

AC Milan News @Milanello

Weah: "We must let Inzaghi work in peace, and then this squad could give some joy and satisfaction."

Weah: "The important thing is that Milan shouldn't be in a hurry to win at any cost."

Weah: "There are many talents in Africa. When one of them impresses me, then I will call Umberto Gandini immediately. Sooner or later..."

Weah: "Barbara Berlusconi has written to me and guaranteed that Milan Glorie will play in a fundraising match for the fight against ebola."

Weah: "I missed the victory over Verona because I was travelling, but I saw the match against Chievo."
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2014, 02:46   #103
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Default Liberia senate race: Landslide win for George Weah

27 December 2014 Last updated at 22:08 GMT George Weah speaking at a campaign rally in Liberia

Mr. Weah comfortably beat off a challenge from Robert Sirleaf, the son of President Sirleaf

Quote:
The former football star George Weah has won a landslide victory in Liberia's senate elections, in polls disrupted by the Ebola outbreak.

Mr Weah got 78% of the vote for the Montserrado county seat, which includes the capital Monrovia.

He beat Robert Sirleaf, the son of President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, who took nearly 11%.

Low turnout in the poll, which was first planned for October, was blamed on concerns about Ebola.

Strict health controls were in place to try to prevent the spread of the disease.

Health workers took the temperatures of voters as a precaution against Ebola

Turnout was low, despite safety measures

Those who came to polling stations had their temperature taken, were told to stand a metre (3ft) apart and wash their hands before and after voting.

Liberia has been one of the countries worst affected by Ebola, with almost 3,400 deaths, the UN says.

Other winners in the senate elections include Jewel Howard-Taylor, the ex-wife of the jailed former president Charles Taylor, and the former rebel leader Prince Johnson. Both retained their seats.

The National Elections Commission chairman, Jerome Korkoya, called the conclusion of the vote "the end of a crucial journey".

Mr. Weah won the first round of the 2005 presidential election, losing the runoff to Ms Johnson-Sirleaf.

He is the only African to be named Fifa's world player of the year, winning in 1995.
Congratulations and well deserved; Weah is a role model that Balo should follow his steps.
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2015, 19:59   #104
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

Mr George

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2015, 18:37   #105
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Weah Gullit Rijkaard Boban Savicevic Baresi Kaka Shevchenko Suarez Tevez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post

Mr George
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 22:30   #106
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Weah Gullit Rijkaard Boban Savicevic Baresi Kaka Shevchenko Suarez Tevez

King George!

Signature
Old 03-04-2015, 04:45   #107
Don_Jacare
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Incredible legend, player and a handsome man.
Don_Jacare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2015, 18:57   #108
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

I think this was after the goal against Juve in 1999 (not 100% sure though)

Signature
Old 16-04-2015, 19:56   #109
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

Yeah, after Weah legendary double.

Signature

Old 16-06-2015, 22:03   #110
weah14
Rookie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoVk3EC0RNQ

Last edited by weah14; 16-06-2015 at 22:13.
weah14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 21:38   #111
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri

Why did he switch from #9 to #14?

Signature

MILAN
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2015, 21:50   #112
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

Default 20 Year Anniversary

"ACCADDE OGGI..."

15.10.1995 - Milan vs Juventus 2 - 1

George Weah esulta subito dopo aver siglato il gol del momentaneo 2-0 milanista. La partita finir? con la vittoria del Milan per 2-1, grazie ai gol di Simone e Weah, a cui rispose Del Piero nel finale. ORGOGLIO CASCIAVIT e FORZA MILAN!

Short highlights

I remember watching this game. 2-0 up, inside the opening 10-20 minutes

The Goal and celebration from Weah was epic.

Signature
Old 20-10-2015, 16:10   #113
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

Still had the energy to run to the corner flag

King George

Signature
Old 03-12-2015, 13:14   #114
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

On this day, 20 years ago, George Weah scored this splendid goal in the final minutes of Lazio-Milan.

VultureSheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 13:30   #115
VooDooDoll
))<>((

Fav. Players: Donnarumma Locatelli

remind me pato goal vs barca

good old times

Signature

VooDooDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 19:00   #116
Sognatore
superema man

Fav. Players: bosnian di marzio

As a kid I always had my Weah shirt on football trainings.

Signature
Sognatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 20:58   #117
Jasper
Maldini tier

flanell swag maxxed out

http://anguloinverso.tumblr.com/post...minava-leuropa

Signature

Old 12-02-2016, 07:47   #118
joyrider
Il Moderati

we need to buy this kid

joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 22:19   #119
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

#TBT - GEORGE WEAH'S COAST TO COAST

George's goal from one end of the pitch to the other against Verona, relived by Marco Simone, 20 years later

20 YEARS LATER, WEAH’S CLASSIC GOAL AGAINST VERONA

"I saw that goal from the bench, and I enjoyed it even more”. These are Marco Simone’s words, a great friend of George Weah. Today is the 20th anniversary of that stunning coast to coast by Weah against Verona and the striker from Rescaldina still remembers the appeal, the charm of that piece of skill.

"I was on the bench when at the 87th minute George scored, because when we were leading 2-1 Tabarez decided to bring on Eranio for me. I kept saying to myself: I don’t believe it, he’s doing it, I don’t believe it, he’s actually doing it, he’s done it” It’s still Simone speaking of this memory. The memory of that goal is still vivid even after 20 years.
http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/first...coast-to-coast

I've never seen a goal like this.

King George

Signature
Old 09-09-2016, 07:45   #120
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaro94 View Post
#TBT - GEORGE WEAH'S COAST TO COAST

George's goal from one end of the pitch to the other against Verona, relived by Marco Simone, 20 years later

20 YEARS LATER, WEAHíS CLASSIC GOAL AGAINST VERONA

"I saw that goal from the bench, and I enjoyed it even moreĒ. These are Marco Simoneís words, a great friend of George Weah. Today is the 20th anniversary of that stunning coast to coast by Weah against Verona and the striker from Rescaldina still remembers the appeal, the charm of that piece of skill.

"I was on the bench when at the 87th minute George scored, because when we were leading 2-1 Tabarez decided to bring on Eranio for me. I kept saying to myself: I donít believe it, heís doing it, I donít believe it, heís actually doing it, heís done itĒ Itís still Simone speaking of this memory. The memory of that goal is still vivid even after 20 years.
http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/first...coast-to-coast

I've never seen a goal like this.

King George

joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote