The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 23-11-2010, 04:01   #1
Kasoka
AC Milan Legend

Default Official: Barbara Berlusconi Thread

16 November 2010:

“Barbara Berlusconi met with Milan CEO Adriano Galliani, at Milan’s headquarters to discuss her possible involvement in the football club. The entry of Barbara shows the great importance of Milan to the Berlusconi family, which has always been there for the team, and shows the continuing will to keep it at the pinnacle of football.”

22 November 2010:

BARBARA BERLUSCONI: "I appreciated very much the affection of the fans”

MILAN - During the Milan-Fiorentina game, a group of Milan supporters displayed a banner to welcome Barbara Berlusconi at the club. The president’s daughter has expressed his gratitude for the gesture, saying "I appreciated very much the affection the fans in the Curva Sud showed me last Saturday. Gestures and words of encouragement are always welcome for me and my family, who have always maintained their enthusiasm and attachment to the Rossoneri community.”

when players like daminuta or filkor have threads, i guess it's okay that barbara becomes a own thread.

Last edited by Kasoka; 23-11-2010 at 04:31.
Kasoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 04:09   #2
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri

I guess I'll get it started then...

I wanna fuck her sooo badly. I've seen a pic where her breasts are just spectacular.

Signature

MILAN
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 04:09   #3
Christian
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasoka View Post
16 November 2010:

“Barbara Berlusconi met with Milan CEO Adriano Galliani, at Milan’s headquarters to discuss her possible involvement in the football club. The entry of Barbara shows the great importance of Milan to the Berlusconi family, which has always been there for the team, and shows the continuing will to keep it at the pinnacle of football.”

22 November 2010:

BARBARA BERLUSCONI: "I appreciated very much the affection of the fans”

MILAN - During the Milan-Fiorentina game, a group of Milan supporters displayed a banner to welcome Barbara Berlusconi at the club. The president’s daughter has expressed his gratitude for the gesture, saying "I appreciated very much the affection the fans in the Curva Nord showed me last Saturday. Gestures and words of encouragement are always welcome for me and my family, who have always maintained their enthusiasm and attachment to the Rossoneri community.”

when players like daminuta or filkor have threads, i guess it's okay that barbara becomes a own thread.
Wtf, mistranslation somehow?
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 04:29   #4
Kasoka
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
Wtf, mistranslation somehow?
its copied from the englisch version of the homepage.

the italian version is right:

"Ho molto apprezzato l'affetto che i tifosi della curva sud mi hanno testimoniato lo scorso sabato sera in occasione di Milan-Fiorentina. Gesti e parole di incoraggiamento sono sempre ben accetti da me e dalla mia Famiglia, che non ha mai fatto mancare entusiasmo e attaccamento a tutto il popolo rossonero".

i edit it.

Last edited by Kasoka; 24-11-2010 at 06:28.
Old 23-11-2010, 04:46   #5
Cristina
Super Moderator

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli

Rosella Sensi who?
Cristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 10:09   #6
samir10
Moaaarr Attackers :proud:

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme

hot.

Signature
samir10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 15:37   #7
MilanMB
Not mad

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Romagnoli, Suso, Bonaventura, Bonucci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha View Post

I wanna fuck her sooo badly. I've seen a pic where her breasts are just spectacular.
What are you waiting for??

Post the damn pic!

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2010, 02:47   #8
Kasoka
AC Milan Legend

Barbara Berlusconi: Debut at Milanello
First day at Milanello to Barbara Berlusconi. In nearly four hours, the daughter of the owner of AC Milan Silvio Berlusconi has taken note of the structures and dynamics of the Rossoneri's sports center, continuing his tour of inspection of all the reality of the club, which should bring it to choose which area may be more useful to its direct involvement. Arrived at about 11.30 to Milanello, Barbara Berlusconi, 26, has followed the training team, who will meet again Saturday night at San Siro during the match against Roma. Then he visited the facilities of the sports center, had lunch with the coach Massimiliano Allegri, and made Christmas greetings to employees Rossoneri. So, television studios of Milan Channel has followed the direct transmission of 'Characteristics' dedicated to Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Since the beginning of the season the president's daughter has become a fixture in the gallery at the San Siro when AC Milan plays. In mid-November opening began with headquarter offices in Via Turati and Monday 'evening attended the Rossoneri's Christmas party held in a theater in downtown Milan. (Ansa)

http://www.ilmilanista.it/notizia.php?newsID=5832

this thread should be a sticky.
Old 17-12-2010, 02:54   #9
laxman
Cult of Shevchenko

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Zidane, Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Cafu, Messi, Xavi, Serginho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha View Post

get in the line then..
laxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2010, 19:12   #10
Kasoka
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Lady B: "Milan avatar of my father, by society in order to understand such a complex undertaking in the field"

Barbara Berlusconi has made interviewed by Vanity Fair for the edition will go on sale from December 22. At week the daughter of Silvio Berlusconi and Veronica Lario talks about his Milan-thought.

She will be the next president of AC Milan?

"Is the only president Silvio Berlusconi. It seems to me premature to consider a replacement. Later in Milan because I understand some of the dynamics on the ground in a very complex business reality. And then there's protection of my family, that still excites directly to the team. "

It seems that Adriano Galliani, the CEO, he has quietly accepted. What's he like?

"A pin irreplaceable for Milan. And, for me, a resource from which to learn. I think it's one of the most talented sports executives, looks back on thirty years of experience and a history of successful managers: Do not forget that he is the man of the pylons of our TV commercial. "

So what role will you?

"In all things, even those that work, I think an important point of view which can propose new construction and improvements in a reality certainly solid, but still very traditional. At Milan should not miss this input I hope to bring some 'at a time. "

Yet it seemed that you wanted to undo Berlusconi's Milan. There was talk of sale.

"We have decided to take a step back. But there was a correct assessment of costs and waste. Make money out of football in Italy is still a utopia, but you can be sure to use the money thus maximizing the potential" .

On February 20, 2011 are 25 years of family ownership Milan Berlusconi. But for her what is Milan?

"For me, Milan is the avatar of my father. He has a sentimental bond with the team very strong, because it represents an immediate success that has been able to achieve in all areas where it operated. For me it is an opportunity for professional development because, although fans, so keep your nerve. In fact, I will focus mainly on management. "
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=41419
Old 27-01-2011, 23:04   #11
DugiNesta
the epic #3

Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi

that one in the left's Barbara. She was hot even in her youth

Signature
DugiNesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2011, 19:28   #12
ikita
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta.

she looked so sweet today in the stands. does anyone have any pics of her from today's match? also, what is the website that has HD photos of milan's matches? i knew it was posted somewhere here before, but i cant remember it. thanks a million and you can pm the link to me or just post it here. i'll be sure to check back.

Signature
Anytime, anywhere, baby boy, I can misbehave
ikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2011, 11:26   #13
PatoRTW
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Albertini Pato Thiago.Silva Pirlo Abate Robinho

oh well i'll just bring this to everyones attention, don't want it to disappear from the page Man she is fine
PatoRTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 11:59   #14
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

What is said here?

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 12:50   #15
Don Meowingtons
Banned

Location: Well, my location would vary especially if I am using my iPhone.
Fav. Players: All the players who've demonstrated passion, pride & sacrifice whilst donning the Rossonero jersey.

Kudos to Barbara. As a result, Pato is scoring both on and off the pitch.
Don Meowingtons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 16:55   #16
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
What is said here?
Barbara, you just caught the duck

Bravo Pato, you put the duck in the right place.

Signature

MILAN
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 16:56   #17
Dinar
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago

lol
Dinar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2011, 22:38   #18
zank
CREDIAMO18

Fav. Players: FB6-PM3-AN13-GG8-R70-ZI11-NEXT

Signature

zank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 22:10   #19
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

Pics + vids of her at the stadium with champagne-glass tonight? (during half-time)

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 22:32   #20
Sheva0172
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta

We need more pics in this thread. Daamn..

Signature
San Paolo
Sheva0172 is offline   Reply With Quote