The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 07-08-2011, 18:31   #1
benjamin
李勇鸿

Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta Cafu
Default Official: Lucas Biglia Thread

Quote:
Lucas Biglia, this is the new name, a week or so, Milan at home. The midfield of 'Anderlecht now seems to have ended his biancomalva experience that has lasted since 2006 and now the Rossoneri are ready to launch the decisive attack to take him to Italy, with Galliani will fly to Belgium to close the club in Brussels.
And also:
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan...d&idtmw=286735

Quote:
The Argentine midfielder dell'Anderlecht, Lucas Biglia (25), seems to have ended his adventure with the club in Brussels and in all likelihood will play next season in Italy. In fact, come from Belgium confirmed on the interest of the player for Milan 'Seleccion'. For some time the Rossoneri are interested in flying the Argentine and now seem ready to pull off the coup of the market.
Quote:
Il centrocampista argentino dell'Anderlecht, Lucas Biglia (25), sembra aver concluso la sua avventura con il club di Bruxelles e giocherą con ogni probabilitą la prossima stagione in Italia. Dal Belgio infatti arrivano conferme sull'interesse del Milan per il giocatore della 'Seleccion'. Da tempo i rossoneri sono interessati al volante argentino e adesso sembrerebbero pronti a mettere a segno il colpo di mercato.
Almost obliged to open one for him.

Last edited by benjamin; 07-08-2011 at 18:34.
benjamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 18:37   #2
UKMilan21
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Bonaventura Donnarumma Romagnoli Bonucci Belotti Sheva Van Basten Nesta Ibrahimovic

Where is this confirmation?
UKMilan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 18:43   #3
benjamin
李勇鸿

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKMilan21 View Post

There is no confirmation yet.

Else it will be in the player section and not transfer section
Old 07-08-2011, 18:45   #4
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Sheva

youtubessss?

tryna fap

Signature
I will become even more undignified than this
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 19:00   #5
Sonny.Bill.Williams
WUNDERKIND

Sonny.Bill.Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 19:01   #6
benjamin
李勇鸿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
youtubessss?

tryna fap
Whut?
Old 07-08-2011, 20:23   #7
UKMilan21
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Bonaventura Donnarumma Romagnoli Bonucci Belotti Sheva Van Basten Nesta Ibrahimovic

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin View Post

There is no confirmation yet.

Else it will be in the player section and not transfer section
No, I mean the confirmation of our interest from for example Galliani or Braida, not that if he has joined yet.
Old 07-08-2011, 20:36   #8
AC_Wesley
”YA BASTA!

Fav. Players: Antoine Griezmann, Andres Iniesta, Isco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
youtubessss?

tryna fap

AC_Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 20:51   #9
ToonInvader
4th GK

Fav. Players: Maldini, Davids, Schweinsteiger, Bergkamp, Jonah Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny.Bill.Williams View Post
Quote:
Quote:
No, I mean the confirmation of our interest from for example Galliani or Braida, not that if he has joined yet.
stupid.

If we need to wait for confirmations about players then the rumors section would be freakin empty.

So no need to hear G/Al/braida confirming things to open a thread and to talk about a player we've been linking with for months..

members acting like mods

Signature

"Life goes on. Otherwise, Maradonna would still play football. I am now the coach of AC Milan. But in a few years, I'll be back in Livorno, fishing on a raft in the middle of the sea " M.A.
ToonInvader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 23:03   #10
Il grande Milan
World Cup Winner

He's not Milan material lol. At least not now.. Right now, we need a world class midfielder (because our goal is to win the CL trophy this year). Biglia could become better in the next few years, if he were to join a top team, but I doubt he has the potential. I see him play every week.
Il grande Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 00:12   #11
benjamin
李勇鸿

Quote:

Since when does G confirms every player they are interested in.
Old 08-08-2011, 00:15   #12
benjamin
李勇鸿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il grande Milan View Post
He's not Milan material lol. At least not now.. Right now, we need a world class midfielder (because our goal is to win the CL trophy this year). Biglia could become better in the next few years, if he were to join a top team, but I doubt he has the potential. I see him play every week.
This kinda thinking, made us lose Hernanes, Hamsik and some other players. Always thinking they are not enough. Obviously he has the potential, what he needs now is a team for the step up to world class level.
Old 08-08-2011, 00:23   #13
Revolution
Io Ci Credo

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate

An argentine? Not a chance.

Signature
ONORATE I NOSTRI COLORI
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:37   #14
benjamin
李勇鸿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolution View Post
An argentine? Not a chance.
heh, what world are you living in?
Old 08-08-2011, 09:17   #15
UKMilan21
Primavera Player

Quote:

Since when does G confirms every player they are interested in.
Yeah sorry, I just realised what an idiot I have been...
Old 08-08-2011, 09:36   #16
Dominate
Genius

Fav. Players: RIP Totti

I just got him in soccer manager (my other one)

he better turn out good or ima be pissed, he cost me 12 million!!!
Dominate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 13:00   #17
Il grande Milan
World Cup Winner

Quote:
This kinda thinking, made us lose Hernanes, Hamsik and some other players. Always thinking they are not enough. Obviously he has the potential, what he needs now is a team for the step up to world class level.
Yeah and this kinda thinking also made us buy Bonera, Boriello, Onyewu and some other players.... I know what you mean, and of course we have to keep our eyes open for new/young talents, but there is a difference between good, very good and world class. At Milan, we do not especially need our whole squad to be world class, but the very good players must be able to elevate their level to the highest, as a result of perfect team cohesion. Remember, our goal is to get the Champions League trophy this year and we have to compete with teams like Barcelona and ManU... This means we just cannot afford ourselves to buy a (at-this-moment-extremely-needed) midfielder of whom we do not entirely know he has the qualities to be Milan material.

As I said, I watch him play every week, and believe me, he still has a lot of bad moments. I'm not saying he can't improve, but AT THIS MOMENT, we need our money to be very well invested, because we have no time to lose anymore.

Btw, you said 'obviously he has the potential'... so I assume you know this player very well and you follow the Belgian Jupiler League all of the time? Just curious.
Il grande Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 13:47   #18
benjamin
李勇鸿

And lol, Boriello is a Milan youth team guy, whom we alr owned half of his contract, he ended the season with 20 plus goals. Whats wrong?

Bonera and Oneywu, hardly a major signing, nothing spectacular, they are meant for backups.

Please share your unlimited knowledge and tell me who is available and is cheaper than Biglia could be? Monto and Aqua? Monto's transfer fee got stuck, which may be the reason G is looking else where. G confirming interest in Aqua, it's just to pretend we are stealing Fiorentina's target, so that they may sell Montolivo cheaper. Both of them ain't any better than Biglia.

Edit: iPhone's autoedit changed a word for me. Correcting it now

Last edited by benjamin; 08-08-2011 at 16:13.
Old 08-08-2011, 15:25   #19
abbeyleemania
Banned

Quote:
And lol, Boriello is a Milan youth team guy, whom we alr owned half of his contract, he ended the season with 20 plus goals. Whats wrong?

Bonera and Oneywu, hardly a major signing, nothing spectacular, they are meant for backups.

Please share your unlimited knowledge and tell me who is available and is cheaper than Biglia could be? Monto and Aqua? Monto's transfer fee got stuck, which may be the reason G is looking else where. G confirming interest in Aqua, it's just to pretend we are stealing Fiorentina's target, so that they may sell Montpellier cheaper. Both of them ain't any better than Biglia.
How could you say that?

Most of peeps says that he is called to Argei NT, so he has something. He is called up just because of lacking alternatives, they even called up Gago who is a bench warmer for Real since 2 years.

i dont watch Belgian League much, He is good player, though he is defensively weak, good vision and tecnique, however he is not Milan material.

i agree with that Il grande Milan on Biglia...

Benjamin, you should remember that we are Milan not Genoa... Diego and Biglia...

if you say that Lucho, i'd agree, he could give something to Milan, different kind of player. Strong, big, skilled and good shooter though he is a bit slow.

But Biglia and Diego? Come on man, We are not Genoa... 3/4 failed carreer Diego and Biglia...

im okay with if Genoa sign him and he prove himself at Serie A, then we can move for him. (Biglia)

i remember he was regarded as next Pirlo 4 years ago when we met his team at CL. Then he could step up since then.

Serie A is not kind of league he could like, La Liga suits better to him if you ask me. i wish he could improve his defensive game and he could be a bit figher kind of player.

Btw if you see Biglia as a major signing, im really speechless. Come on man, at most he can be a rotation player for now.

i hope you are not a 12 years old kid. i suspect it because of Diego and Biglia.

Last edited by abbeyleemania; 08-08-2011 at 15:27.
abbeyleemania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 16:21   #20
benjamin
李勇鸿

I like Diego and Biglia so that means I'm 12? Please explain your logic there. You don't like Diego and Biglia, so what age are you?

And lol, forget about Diego now, he's going to Atletico Madrid. And I don't get why you need to bring Diego into the comparison

Anyway, answer me now, other that Fab that whose first choice isn't us and costs a fortune. Who actually have we ben linked with, that have equivalent talent and price tag, as Biglia?