The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 08-08-2011, 16:40   #21
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

abbeyleemania

how old are YOU? Anyone who disagrees with your point (mind you most your points are shallow with little analysis. "not milan material" is easiest cop out ever, it offers NOTHING) you accuse of being young?

Try to come up with a more sophisticated argument. I don't mind people who disagree with my POV or others, it's why I come here.

As for Biglia. From what I've seen I like him. I think he needs to move to a bigger club to see if he can make the jump or not. Can he? I don't know, it's a worth while gamble. He's in same position as montolivo who need that move.

BTW Gago is a good player. He had a good season, but then Xabi Alonso came and he lost his spot + injuries happened. That's reality. His game is suited for Serie A (he always thrives in south america, which has a similar flow to italian calcio)

As for Biglia not being ready. Well Hernanes and Krasic both came from lower leagues at same age as him/slightly older. I would have LOVED both at milan. Both have UCL quality and probably were best newcomers to serie A (along with robinho)

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 17:19   #22
Il grande Milan
World Cup Winner

Okay Benjamin, I'm glad you responded so mature on the Boriello thing. We cannot deny he left such a great impact on Milan, so I deserve crucifixion for my ignorance.

Still, you didn't answer my previous question, I was just wondering where you see Biglia play all of the time. Where does the admiration come from? Are you a Belgian that moved to Singapore? Because I really can't see any stranger following the elevated Belgian Jupiler League for fun.

Next, I'm gonna type again, what I said before: Remember, our goal is to get the Champions League trophy this year and we have to compete with teams like Barcelona and ManU... This means we just cannot afford ourselves to buy a (at-this-moment-extremely-needed) midfielder of whom we do not entirely know he has the qualities to be Milan material. We cannot wait anymore with prices, time is money. We have been away from the European scene for a few years now, everybody is laughing with our old squad, it's time we show why it's so great to be a Milanista.

About Montolivo... he wants to leave Fiorentina and his contract expires at the end of next season. If Fiorentina doesn't sell him now, they won't get anything for him at all next year. Galliani pretends to lose interest in him, so Fiorentina will make a move, classic story. That's what they call doing business. However, the so called Mr. X really can be anybody

And on top, Fiorentina is a way better reference than Anderlecht for a standout, believe me. Belgian league can't even compete with Dutch league.

Last edited by Il grande Milan; 08-08-2011 at 17:41.
Il grande Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 17:35   #23
benjamin
李勇鸿

Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta Cafu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il grande Milan View Post
Okay Benjamin, I'm glad you responded so mature on the Boriello fault. We cannot deny he left such a great impact on Milan, so I deserve crucifixion for my ignorance.

Still, you didn't answer my previous question, you are from Singapore, so I was just wondering where you see Biglia play all of the time. Where does the admiration come from?

Next, I'm gonna type again, what I said before: Remember, our goal is to get the Champions League trophy this year and we have to compete with teams like Barcelona and ManU... This means we just cannot afford ourselves to buy a (at-this-moment-extremely-needed) midfielder of whom we do not entirely know he has the qualities to be Milan material.

And Montolivo... he wants to leave Fiorentina and his contract expires at the end of next season. If Fiorentina doesn't sell him now, they won't get anything for him at all next year. Can't you see Galliani is playing this very smooth.

And on top, Fiorentina is a way better reference than Anderlecht, believe me.
CL matches, internationals. I like what I see, even when he's playing in weak teams, he still performed admirably.

Honestly, I doubt our CL chances, even if get Fabregas.
benjamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 20:02   #24
benjamin
李勇鸿

Ag.Biglia: "Milan? We talked several times, but when everything is still "
Quote:
After the recent combination of his client at Milan, the prosecutor of Lucas Biglia, 25 year-old midfielder of 'Anderlecht, Enzo Montepaone, issued this statement to tuttomercatoweb:
"With Milan we talked about it several times, is a player who actually likes them, but at the moment everything is still, because the Rossoneri have yet to decide whether to take a player with his characteristics or not. Other interests? Yes, there is something also from England, but the clubs who follow him must first resolve some situations with respect to market exit. His situation Anderlecht? Before we renewed the America's Cup until 2015, so it may well be, but I'm confident that between now and the end of the market can get something interesting. "
took it from the main thread.

from what i have seen, seems like an all-rounder to me.

B2B player, why not?
of course its just youtube highlights, but really, at least it shows you his range of the field that he covers. Defensively weak? Nah i dont think so.
Old 08-08-2011, 21:09   #25
joyrider
Il Moderati

biglia?? really?i'm a big anderlecht fan and i'm 100% sure that he's not milan material

maybe valencia or deportivo
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 21:21   #26
ToonInvader
4th GK

Fav. Players: Maldini, Davids, Schweinsteiger, Bergkamp, Jonah Hill

"he's not Milan material"

bleh... the guy obviously has the required skills to have a shot in a bigger team.

how can you manage to predict a fail ?

Signature

"Life goes on. Otherwise, Maradonna would still play football. I am now the coach of AC Milan. But in a few years, I'll be back in Livorno, fishing on a raft in the middle of the sea " M.A.
ToonInvader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 12:35   #27
benjamin
李勇鸿

Quote:
In search of the player can raise the technical rate of the median, the attention of Milan are now facing the Argentine Lucas Biglia, currently nell'Anderlecht. Many of the names proposed and sponsored by several attorneys at Milan, the press and the "outing" of the same old players and now a target seems to be back in fashion. This is Argentina's Lucas Biglia dell'Anderlecht midfielder who has just started its sixth season in Belgium at age 26, with 171 games and 9 goals, which showed the desire to get away as soon as possible. He will not be Mr. X, but the National Albiceleste bring quality, geometry and the genius who lacks the AC Milan midfielder Andrea Pirlo orphan.
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan...dzLml0LTU4NzEw

Wanted man: Liverpool and Arsenal are chasing Lucas Biglia
Quote:
Liverpool are rivalling Arsenal for the signature of Argentinean midfielder Lucas Biglia as they prepare to let Lucas Leiva leave on loan.

Biglia, who plays for Anderlecht in Belgium, was part of Argentina's Copa America squad and operates in the holding role currently occupied by Lucas at Anfield.

But Kenny Dalglish is willing to let the Brazilian Lucas, 24, leave the club on loan as he sees Biglia as a better foil for new signings Jordan Henderson and Charlie Adam.

That is despite Lucas having earned himself a new deal in March on the way to being named the club's player of the season.

Player of the season: But Kenny Dalglish is prepared to let Lucas Leiva (right) leave on loan

Former Reds midfielder Javier Mascherano has recommended the club to international team-mate Biglia, 25.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...iglia-bid.html

Top clubs want him now. Even the pass masters, Arsenal, want him. All he need is the chance to step up!!!

Last edited by benjamin; 09-08-2011 at 13:03.
Old 09-08-2011, 12:36   #28
benjamin
李勇鸿

He is not Mr X. So I think if we get him and Fab. Our CAM will surely be Boateng.
Old 09-08-2011, 13:45   #29
tonyb
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola

Whats he going to cost? I havent seen enough of him to say hes what we need or not. But I hope hes a better player than players like Fellaini, who I just keep thinking of when I think of Biglia..even though they're different players completely.

I guess/hope its two players we're getting
1) Biglia,Aquilani or Montolivo. I want Aquilani most.
2) Kaka, Ganso, Balotelli, Cesc. I want Cesc most but if we get him then we should not get Aquilani as well. Montolivo to come.

Signature
"You Hate ME!?!?

tonyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 14:25   #30
benjamin
李勇鸿

Around 5M, the last I heard. Certainly lesser than Montolivo
Old 09-08-2011, 14:39   #31
diavol
Rookie

Seems like a good player, but I would be happier if we sign Montolivo or Cesc
diavol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 15:17   #32
benjamin
李勇鸿

Of course Cesc comes before Biglia. Monto? The only better point is that he's Italian.
Old 09-08-2011, 15:42   #33
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin View Post
Of course Cesc comes before Biglia. Monto? The only better point is that he's Italian.
i think they are different players. I saw Biglia do well when argentina used a 3 man with gago and mascerano

gago and montolivo can play similarly. (rico will push up more if asked to)

Point being- i really see no reason to not get 2 mid's especially when their are about 5 creative cm's on market on low cost, all with world class potential. It's worth gambling on two

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 10:39   #34
benjamin
李勇鸿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
i think they are different players. I saw Biglia do well when argentina used a 3 man with gago and mascerano

gago and montolivo can play similarly. (rico will push up more if asked to)

Point being- i really see no reason to not get 2 mid's especially when their are about 5 creative cm's on market on low cost, all with world class potential. It's worth gambling on two
it depends. in the ideal situation, i would want a permanent/long term AM and LCM, and not 2 creative CM. so getting two players from Fab/Monto/Biglia/Aqu, would mean that Boateng is gonna play up there at CAM, which is . Boateng has not got the quality to play at CAM, other than his late runs into the box. His qualities are for the RCM role. Kaka will not solve our long term CAM issuse either.
Old 10-08-2011, 19:07   #35
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToonInvader View Post
"he's not Milan material"

bleh... the guy obviously has the required skills to have a shot in a bigger team.

how can you manage to predict a fail ?

Toon...dude...you've must have seen him play, a lot of times he's weak, since, Bouzz left, he couldn't do anything at anderlecht,

i hope he gets better (cause i'm an anderlecht fan) but he really can't be a starter for milan, or at least...not yet!

Last edited by joyrider; 10-08-2011 at 19:24.
Old 14-08-2011, 17:16   #36
joyrider
Il Moderati

to see how crappy he really is http://italianhd.blogspot.com/
Old 14-08-2011, 17:34   #37
benjamin
李勇鸿

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyirider View Post
to see how crappy he really is http://italianhd.blogspot.com/
to see how crappy the stream is? hahaha
Old 14-08-2011, 18:14   #38
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin View Post
to see how crappy the stream is? hahaha
this stream was even with his quality
Old 14-08-2011, 18:21   #39
benjamin
李勇鸿

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyirider View Post
this stream was even with his quality
watch the malmo match. there are much worse out there
Old 14-08-2011, 23:22   #40
Crashie
World Cup Winner

He looks like a very interesting football player. I've heard that on a good day, he can compared with Alonso, which is quite good! However, I really can't put him into our squard - or just can't imagine him, on our team. He would be perfect for Inter, but Milan... I really don't know!
Crashie is offline   Reply With Quote