The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 29-03-2013, 20:45   #1
albmovi
Banned

Default Juraj Kucka Thread

Latest news: Milan to sell Nocerino for Kucka.
Napoli wants him too.
What do you think? Do we need one mid like Kucka?

albmovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2013, 20:46   #2
Mario
AC Milan Icon

Very good player, but we DON'T need him!! Allegri and his fetish with dm's

Signature
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2013, 21:21   #3
LemonCookies
Banned

Kucka's a damn good box to box midfielder. More Gattuso-like than Nocerino. Can he finish like Noce? No, but no one here cares about that.
LemonCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2013, 21:59   #4
xAcMilan
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMario View Post
Very good player, but we DON'T need him!! Allegri and his fetish with dm's
If we sell traore, noce and flamini doesnt get a new contract, i would really like to see him play for us. But u r right atm we dont need more dm's.
xAcMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2013, 23:17   #5
albmovi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAcMilan View Post
If we sell traore, noce and flamini doesnt get a new contract, i would really like to see him play for us. But u r right atm we dont need more dm's.
Position: Midfield - Central Midfield
albmovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2013, 23:40   #6
xAcMilan
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by albmovi View Post
Position: Midfield - Central Midfield
Great, but what do u want to tell me?
Old 29-03-2013, 23:45   #7
LemonCookies
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAcMilan View Post
Great, but what do u want to tell me?
He's trying to say he isn't a pure DM, as I pointed out above.
Old 29-03-2013, 23:48   #8
Cokata
E46

yeah he is a flamini type of a player.he is good at pressuring the opponent when they are in possession,but he isn't good at soaking up attacks while sitting deep

Signature
"Why didn't we have any grid girls today? Fuck, you get there and park behind George or Dave, what's the point?" - Sebastian Vettel
Cokata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2013, 00:02   #9
xAcMilan
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonCookies View Post
He's trying to say he isn't a pure DM, as I pointed out above.
Yes i know, so he would be perfect replacement for flamini and noce like i said before.
Old 30-03-2013, 00:17   #10
LemonCookies
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cokata View Post
yeah he is a flamini type of a player.he is good at pressuring the opponent when they are in possession,but he isn't good at soaking up attacks while sitting deep
Do you even watch games or do you just spew BS every time you post? If had watched Kucka, you'd know your second post is complete and utter nonsense.
Old 30-03-2013, 00:21   #11
Cokata
E46

Quote:
Do you even watch games or do you just spew BS every time you post? If had watched Kucka, you'd know your second post is complete and utter nonsense.
yeah i have watched him play.his technique is not as good as say as de jong's but he is much more mobile and overall makes more tackles

Signature
"Why didn't we have any grid girls today? Fuck, you get there and park behind George or Dave, what's the point?" - Sebastian Vettel
Cokata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2013, 14:59   #12
Benny20
AC Milan Legend

i don't think kucka would be a direct replacement for Nocerino .i think everyone in the media probably realises that nocerino's lack of playing time means he might be surplus to requirement and they've made a link.i think it would be more a case of traore leaving as well as one of ambrosini or flamini and if you factor in de jong is coming back from a serious injury it may not be the worst buy .

i agree he isn't a shouldn't be the main target and the price will be interesting but he would be a handy player to have if the above situations occur.
Benny20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 05:11   #13
Ender
R.I.P Milan

caused a penalty today against Napoli with a really bad foul... dunno, I'm starting to think that maybe defensively this guy is not the player we're looking for.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 05:18   #14
Kingmilan
Legendary

Fav. Players: Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy

kucka is solid he reminds me a lot of guarin of inter milan. He would be an upgrade .

Signature

Greatness since 1899
Kingmilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 01:36   #15
Ender
R.I.P Milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingmilan View Post
kucka is solid he reminds me a lot of guarin of inter milan. He would be an upgrade .
Haven't seen much of him to judge... what would you consider his strong points and weak points. I consider Guarin like a more technical Flamini ... or a Boateng with a better work rate and more comfortable in midfield.
Both of them in my eyes are movement midfielders that lack good positional awareness and creativity which are the two lacking factors in our current midfield.
Right now I would say that our positional midfielders are Ambrosini, Muntari and De Jong... while our most creative players are Montolivo, Robinho and Bojan.
Unfortunately, our creativity is our Achilles heel after Cassano left. If one of the buys that we might get next season has good creativity and work rate I see no problems otherwise we will be very dependent on Montolivo.
Old 10-04-2013, 01:38   #16
Ender
R.I.P Milan

Also if you've seen Genoa games what do you think of Bertolacci vs Kucka? I heard we might go for Bertolacci instead.
Old 10-04-2013, 01:42   #17
LemonCookies
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Also if you've seen Genoa games what do you think of Bertolacci vs Kucka? I heard we might go for Bertolacci instead.
Bert's a maestro. Hard working playmaker in the vein of Ozil, rather than Pirlo. Though, Bert and Kucka are incomparable, really. And, while both are good, Bert would be a better buy.

Bert's very similar to Saponara in play-style, if that helps you gauge.
Old 10-04-2013, 03:47   #18
Ender
R.I.P Milan

Quote:
Bert's a maestro. Hard working playmaker in the vein of Ozil, rather than Pirlo. Though, Bert and Kucka are incomparable, really. And, while both are good, Bert would be a better buy.

Bert's very similar to Saponara in play-style, if that helps you gauge.
Nice... a 22 year-old hard-working playmaker... what's not to like. At times I think that hard-working technical players are a very rare species. I was just going through his stats, and other than AM apparently he was used as secondary striker in quite a few games as well (including against us).
The part that doesn't make me feel at ease is the fact that almost every single game he doesn't play the full 90 min. I wonder why
Old 10-04-2013, 16:56   #19
Kingmilan
Legendary

Fav. Players: Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy

Quote:
Well bertolacci is more creative but in what they do best, kucka is a couple of notches over bertolacci. Look at guarin play , thats how kucka plays. He is very strong, has a strong shot, powers forward , as you said he is not a positional mid nor a creative force , even if he could create plays probably better than most of our mids. I think he would bring us the intangibles that we lack in the midfield. Yeah then we might need a creative midfielder aswell but i would be more than confident going in to the season with :
Kucka/muntari- Montolivo/cristante-De jong/flamini ,especially since we have so much talent upfront .

Signature

Greatness since 1899
Kingmilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 22:01   #20
LemonCookies
Banned

Quote:
The part that doesn't make me feel at ease is the fact that almost every single game he doesn't play the full 90 min. I wonder why
He works his ass off, that's why. It isn't like Cassano, who really can't last the full 90 because of his fitness problems. It'd be like subbing off Noce or Flams. They both work hard and often are sacrificed tactically. Though, Genoa tactics haven't worked out too well,