The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.

Old 11-10-2017, 08:54   #621
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Weah Gullit Rijkaard Boban Savicevic Baresi Kaka Shevchenko Suarez Tevez

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
OMG I won't be able to deal with the deluge of Messi dick sucking in the press if Argentina make it
And so it begins

Signature

Last edited by Massaro94; 11-10-2017 at 08:57.
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 10:45   #622
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

Fav. Players: Nesta, Ibra, Crespo, Pirlo. Current AC - Jack, Romagnoli, Suso, Loca, Abate, Storari.

Quote:
OMG I won't be able to deal with the deluge of Messi dick sucking in the press if Argentina make it
Analysis on Messi dragging his country to the world cup?

Massaro are you happy it happened the way it did?

Signature

Last edited by Nestafan; 11-10-2017 at 10:51.
Nestafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 12:27   #623
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Sheva

team usa

Signature
I will become even more undignified than this
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 15:49   #624
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Sheva

Signature
Old 11-10-2017, 16:36   #625
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post

Very cruel

Did not see that one coming at all

Signature
Curupira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 17:00   #626
Milaniscool
Face that runs the place

Fav. Players: Balotelli, Locatelli, R.Rodriguez, Conti, Andre Silva, Kessi, Romagnoli

I don't dislike the USA team but I always thought they needed miss out on a World Cup. Bunch of over rated, entitled players that think they are better than they are. The MLS is trash too.
Milaniscool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 17:52   #627
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Bonaventura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestafan View Post
Analysis on Messi dragging his country to the world cup?

Massaro are you happy it happened the way it did?
lel....scoring against a shit Equador (ranked 8th overall) team....after failing to score in the previous three.

#Draging.

Oh noes a team with ADM, Biglia, Mascherano, Otamendi, Icardi, Dybala, Banega is sooooo shit they absoloutley need their Lord and Saviour Messi (PBUH) to drag them to the World Cup.

Well if that entitle him to a lifetime supply of free blowjobs from the population of the earth I think a fucking asteroid should smite us all for blasphemy
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 18:21   #628
Ronin
Flying over Kuco nest

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

I think Argentina could do better without Messi.

Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 18:48   #629
Jammin
Il Signore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I think Argentina could do better without Messi.
They probably will, maybe the rest of these twats will finally grow some balls and take some responsibility then.

It is simply embarrassing for professional footballers playing all around Europe and South America with multitudes of talent and experience worth tens of hundreds of millions of money reduced to: winning back the ball, moving forward, passing back, then pass to Messi near the center circle, and stand still and pray that the goat delivers.

As someone from a country that has only had one half mediocre talent in our entire existence, I'm used to watching this kind of play from my country, but god damn these Argies are on another level.
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 18:52   #630
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milaniscool View Post
I don't dislike the USA team but I always thought they needed miss out on a World Cup. Bunch of over rated, entitled players that think they are better than they are. The MLS is trash too.
Ya..the whole organization top down is an embarrassment
No team USA means I will enjoy this wc wayyy more
Thank u t&t thank u dru, thank u ikita

Signature
Old 11-10-2017, 19:01   #631
necromancer
Defence of Champions

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
They probably will, maybe the rest of these twats will finally grow some balls and take some responsibility then.

It is simply embarrassing for professional footballers playing all around Europe and South America with multitudes of talent and experience worth tens of hundreds of millions of money reduced to: winning back the ball, moving forward, passing back, then pass to Messi near the center circle, and stand still and pray that the goat delivers.

As someone from a country that has only had one half mediocre talent in our entire existence, I'm used to watching this kind of play from my country, but god damn these Argies are on another level.
That's pretty much the footballing culture of their national team since forever. They specialize in performing less than the sum of their abilities.

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 19:52   #632
Sage
Reinmēkā

Messi goals in qualifiers with a shit argentina side : 7 goals

higuain : 1 goal

dybala & aguero : 0 goals

keep in mind, neymar and g.jesus scored 6 each.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 21:37   #633
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

Fav. Players: Nesta, Ibra, Crespo, Pirlo. Current AC - Jack, Romagnoli, Suso, Loca, Abate, Storari.

Quote:
lel....scoring against a shit Equador (ranked 8th overall) team....after failing to score in the previous three.

#Draging.

Oh noes a team with ADM, Biglia, Mascherano, Otamendi, Icardi, Dybala, Banega is sooooo shit they absoloutley need their Lord and Saviour Messi (PBUH) to drag them to the World Cup.

Well if that entitle him to a lifetime supply of free blowjobs from the population of the earth I think a fucking asteroid should smite us all for blasphemy
I only singled you out as you continuously bash him, so I thought you might this time just give him a bit of credit, in a MAMMOTH game, but I guess I overestimated you.

Signature
Nestafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 22:05   #634
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

I don't think anyone has to give any player any credit ever.

Messi scored a hattrick in a decisive game? Well done.

If he'd played to his reputation you'd have thought he'd have scored a hattrick in every match so far, but instead they were almost out.

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi - Forever in our hearts
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 22:45   #635
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Bonaventura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
Ya..the whole organization top down is an embarrassment
No team USA means I will enjoy this wc wayyy more
Thank u t&t thank u dru, thank u ikita
You're welcome....nobody should ever question my rain dancing skills
A lot of Trini's are calling it revenge for 1989....but that's bullshit for me.
When America came and beat us in our home, they went off to the World Cup...now my kids have to gloryhunt Brazil like their dad for 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestafan View Post
I only singled you out as you continuously bash him, so I thought you might this time just give him a bit of credit, in a MAMMOTH game, but I guess I overestimated you.
I don't bash him. Every point I make about him is factual.
-He was taken in to Barca FC at age 13.
-He was given medical treatment for his growth disease...and nobody knows when the dopin....I mean medicine treatments stopped
the less you estimate me, the better I feel
-Imagine the privilege of being able to see and learn from R10, Rivaldo, Kluivert, Guardiola the player and coach, Enrique the player and coach, Saviola, Eto'o, Deco.

-Then imagine growing up with Xavi, Fabregas and Iniesta and the connection and chemistry he would build with them over years.
-Imagine profiting from the greatest Spanish generation of all time and inheriting the Barca setup that was practically built by Dinho and Rijkaard.
-Imagine a player getting so much power at a club that he can lean on the management and get other great players out
-Imagine Messi gets to a place where his lack of nt achievements is so ignored that he still wins Ballon 'D Or in 2010 even without scoring a single fucking goal in the tournament (Again Grazie Germany )

I will never once suggest that Messi insanely talented isn't an all time great....but there's a reason why a precious stone that is lifted from the earth is more valuable than one made in a lab.

And that's also why the Messi you see for the national team is a decidedly less brilliant one (again, he is brilliant, just less so than his Barca self) than the one you see for Barcelona.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
I don't think anyone has to give any player any credit ever.

Messi scored a hattrick in a decisive game? Well done.

If he'd played to his reputation you'd have thought he'd have scored a hattrick in every match so far, but instead they were almost out.
Exactly....not being able to score against the Mighty Venezuela and Co. put Argentia in this position in the first place....did anyone even dare to criticize Messi? Hell no that's BLASPHEMY....So now they're in a do-or-die situation and he scores....mainly due to abject defending and a pure defensive error...and it's back to "OMGZZ GOAT "

Last edited by leaf; 12-10-2017 at 00:28. Reason: R9 left before Messi came
Old 11-10-2017, 22:51   #636
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post
Very cruel

Did not see that one coming at all
Fox paid $400m for the World Cup and now the USA aren't in it

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-a7994746.html
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 22:59   #637
Milaniscool
Face that runs the place

Fav. Players: Balotelli, Locatelli, R.Rodriguez, Conti, Andre Silva, Kessi, Romagnoli

Why do CR7 fans ands fanboys always tryna downplay Messi for Argentina? They tryna break this stuff down into a science XD.
Old 11-10-2017, 23:17   #638
joyrider
Il Moderati

Suspicious?

joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 00:03   #639
leaf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milaniscool View Post
Why do CR7 fans ands fanboys always tryna downplay Messi for Argentina? They tryna break this stuff down into a science XD.
This is a false dichotomy.
I like CR7 but there's a reason I call him CR7 and not Ronaldo.
Also nobody's downplaying shit. He IS objectively a different player with Argentina.
Old 12-10-2017, 00:09   #640
Milaniscool
Face that runs the place

Quote:
This is a false dichotomy.
I like CR7 but there's a reason I call him CR7 and not Ronaldo.
Also nobody's downplaying shit. He IS objectively a different player with Argentina.
So is pretty much every other player. CR7 included. It's Barca and Argentina, you are going to have to play different.