The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2017, 21:33   #341
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi
 
Congo Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: caroline celico
Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Sheva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
verrrry serious dab


Signature
I will become even more undignified than this
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 21:43   #342
Fusiproe12
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Belpaese
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
Another poor performance

7 fouls
only 59% pass accuracy


Dab = sell
Fusiproe12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 00:36   #343
Qaas
Mystery Guy
 
Qaas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Danmark
Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default Official: Andre Miguel Valente da Silva Thread

“Look at me now montella, cutrone ain’t got nothing on me” - andre silva

Last edited by Qaas; 11-10-2017 at 01:33.
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 08:49   #344
Ronin
Flying over Kuco nest
 
Ronin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
“Look at me now montella, cutrone ain’t got nothing on me” - andre silva
Cutrone is also scoring, so that's not true

I think they will both be great, just need the right environment to develop.


Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 09:42   #345
forward
AC Milan Icon
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: San Siro
Fav. Players: Montolivo
Default

If Montella doesn't start him in the derby, sack at half time please.


Signature
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 09:55   #346
ibelongtomilan
Il Diavolo
 
ibelongtomilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Cutrone is also scoring, so that's not true

I think they will both be great, just need the right environment to develop.
Cutrone scored for? He needs several years more to be at this Silva's level.

Silva is so good man. Just give him playtime and he will shine. Sack Montella if needed.
ibelongtomilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 11:32   #347
Qaas
Mystery Guy
 
Qaas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Danmark
Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Cutrone is also scoring, so that's not true



I think they will both be great, just need the right environment to develop.

Silva is simply a better player than cutrone.
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 12:38   #348
Ronin
Flying over Kuco nest
 
Ronin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Silva is simply a better player than cutrone.
We'll see about that


Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 12:39   #349
Neruda
AC Milan Icon
 
Neruda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Default

Cutrone is a better finisher than silva.

And cutro scored 3 goals assisted 2 *TalktothehandQaas
Neruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 12:40   #350
Neruda
AC Milan Icon
 
Neruda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelongtomilan View Post
Cutrone scored for? He needs several years more to be at this Silva's level.

Silva is so good man. Just give him playtime and he will shine. Sack Montella if needed.
Several years Some of you either hyping silva too much or underestimating Cutro

Lets see silva score in serie a first... his nice skills wont get him nowhere as a ST
Neruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 15:17   #351
Y-Bido92
il-Faraone
 
Y-Bido92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Boston
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Default

Silva is under barcelona’s radar. It would be interesting to see how our new administration will deal with mega offers to key players


Signature
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/585/416/hi-res-186352787-kaka-of-ac-milan-celebrates-scoring-the-first-goal_crop_north.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75
Y-Bido92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 15:22   #352
AC Kid
AC Milan Icon
 
AC Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Canada
Fav. Players: Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Default

Milan has never been a selling club.. results dictate these things though

CL = no one leaves and we'll sign a few.... No CL = anything can happen


Signature

<3
AC Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 16:35   #353
Qaas
Mystery Guy
 
Qaas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Danmark
Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default Official: Andre Miguel Valente da Silva Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
Cutrone is a better finisher than silva.

And cutro scored 3 goals assisted 2 *TalktothehandQaas

Silva with 4 goals so far for milan and 9 in the wc qualifiers
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 17:11   #354
leaf
#MontellaOut
 
leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Bonaventura
Default

I don't understand the logic of "I like our player X therefore I have to shit on player Y"
Absurd.

Both Silva and Cutrone are doing well and I think their traits should complement each other. If Bontella could get them to gel we'd have a weapon of mass destruction in this strike pair.


Signature
There's only 1 Ronaldo

Last edited by leaf; 12-10-2017 at 05:47. Reason: typos
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 20:30   #355
Quan
Primavera Player
 
Quan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
I don't understand the logic of "I like out player X therefore I have to shit on player Y"
Absurd.

Both Silva and Cutrone are doing well and I think their traits should complement each other. If Bontella could get them to gel we'd have a weapon of mass destruction in this trike pair.


Quan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 13:08   #356
ibelongtomilan
Il Diavolo
 
ibelongtomilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
I don't understand the logic of "I like our player X therefore I have to shit on player Y"
Absurd.

Both Silva and Cutrone are doing well and I think their traits should complement each other. If Bontella could get them to gel we'd have a weapon of mass destruction in this strike pair.
I don't see anyone shit on Cutrone, I don't know where you get that idea from.

He is really good but Silva is just better atm, much more technical and experience. Silva is a 40M striker, people even wanted to trigger his 60M release clause. Cutrone just came from Primavera and needs to prove more to convince me.
Btw they will be our duo in the future.
ibelongtomilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 14:16   #357
Jasper
Maldini tier
 
Jasper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Mt. Paektu
Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
I don't understand the logic of "I like our player X therefore I have to shit on player Y"
Absurd.


Sheva vs Pippo argument orphans.


Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2017, 23:50   #358
AC Kid
AC Milan Icon
 
AC Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Canada
Fav. Players: Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Default

Suso and the Italian bunch almost never pass to him..... played well


Signature

<3
AC Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2017, 00:11   #359
Donato
The Wise One
 
Donato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Australia
Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, T.Silva, Pippo, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibrahimovic, Nesta
Default

Did well today, seems to have to feed off scraps a lot unfortunately
Donato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2017, 00:15   #360
Fusiproe12
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Belpaese
Default

Fernando Torres was better
Fusiproe12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:21.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.